American dream or nightmare? It depends whether you ride a bike or drive a car

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 20, 2010, 9:02:20 PM4/20/10
Yes, things could be much better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6YxhKH590

Actually I think it could better than Holland and make sure bikes
don't get stolen that often. Cameras can help, I bet.

I hope someday some monkey realizes we could live in civilization, and
so the nightmare will be over. Until then, dream on!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"A cyclist needs a full lane for himself when no bike facilities are
available. Tell them I told you"

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Forrest Hodge

Apr 22, 2010, 10:23:38 PM4/22/10

Bicycling around everywhere is really on practical for those who live in
certain areas. If you live outside of a metro area it's just not feasible.

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 22, 2010, 11:25:17 PM4/22/10

Most roads are "no go" for bikes, which is obvious because they are
either nowhere to be found, or are riding on sidewalks. Under 1 mile
it becomes impractical or just plain boring.

I'll probably sell all my bikes at this point. You must part sometimes
with things you love.