Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Help-Cheap International Calling Card

Visto 16 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Nina

no leída,
18 ene 2002, 8:39:3418/1/02
Hi,anyone know who has good rates on cheap international prepaid calling
cards/plans? specifically from the US to South Korea.
Thanks
Nina

rick m

no leída,
18 ene 2002, 12:25:1818/1/02
> Hi,anyone know who has good rates on cheap international prepaid calling
> cards/plans? specifically from the US to South Korea.

Try onsuite.com, they've been very good so far. I tried a 1.9 cent/min card
once...it took forever to get a line, onesuite has never given me a busy
signal.

Lu Wang

no leída,
18 ene 2002, 14:09:1118/1/02
Nina (that...@knology.not) wrote:
:)Hi,anyone know who has good rates on cheap international prepaid calling
:)cards/plans? specifically from the US to South Korea.
:)Thanks
:)Nina

Nina:

Try www.cybercalling.com, I've used their cards to call China. I
think theri rate to South Korea is similar.

However, their website is Chinese oriented, so you see a lot of
Chinese characters, don't worry, just click on the More link under the
cards themselves and their rate to each country is listed.

Good luck.

Lu.

Deja

no leída,
18 ene 2002, 15:34:1018/1/02
Hello, I am not sure what a really cheap rate is..but here are some

Prepaid
6.8
http://cognigen.net/lowconnect/?arriba
However there is a surcharge...so you will want to check out ..

This link compares several calling card products..as to rates etc..
http://cognigen.net/lowconnect/compare.cgi?arriba
The rates range from 4.8 to about 17. a minute.

It makes a difference on what your calling pattern will be to get the
best rate.
Some cards have surcharges, some do not.

You can also look on this page and compare several pre-paid calling
cards and OTHER type of calling cards that work internationally..look
toward the bottom for prepaid cards. There are 3 or 4 that would work,
but sometimes it makes a difference where you are calling FROM so you
will need to look at each..

For exmaple if you make a lot of calls you probably want soemthing
with no connection surcharge. If it is fewer calls, then a surcharge
plus a lower rate might be most cost effective.

http://ld.net/callingcards/?arriba

For others who wish to review long distance rates or telecommunication
rates in general..here is a long distance best rate calculator.
http://longdist.net/?arriba

I hope this helps!
Regards
Tiny

Daye

no leída,
18 ene 2002, 18:34:5118/1/02

Nina wrote in message ...

>Hi,anyone know who has good rates on cheap international prepaid
calling
>cards/plans? specifically from the US to South Korea.

When I was calling from the US to Australia, I found that the Sam's
Prepaid calling card was a good deal. Apparently it has gotten even
better, at least according to my mom.

The cards are available at Sam's Club (in case it wasn't clear).

Daye

ssaephan

no leída,
19 ene 2002, 12:36:0219/1/02
If you dont mind using your regular long distance carrier to do the
calling, then Americom has a 0.12 cents per minute rates from the USA
to South Korea. No monthly fee and no minimums either.

www.phonebills.biz

berkeley

no leída,
19 ene 2002, 19:50:5319/1/02
"Nina" <that...@knology.not> wrote in message news:<u4g9bse...@corp.supernews.com>...

I am using this card for a long time. It is a perfect calling card.
You will probably not believe me but you can call korea for only 5
cents per minute with no connection charge. You can even buy it over
the net.
Use the code ND-57333 in order to get special discount in your phone
card purchase. Please use the link below

http://www.justphonecards.com/cgi-bin/main_search.pl

frinz...@gmail.com

no leída,
7 ene 2015, 4:30:357/1/15
Now the long distance calling services can easily get for free or at very low cost. Now it is not necessary to depend upon the traditional landline companies as the growing VoIP internet phone services are the most beneficial facilities to dial international numbers anytime. Call Long Distance with FRINZO.
https://frinzo.com

utter...@gmail.com

no leída,
12 ene 2015, 5:06:1312/1/15
UtterU provides you the medium to communicate in every corner of the world with lowest rates. We offer Online International Calling from your PC, Android, iPhone and Windows Phone, doesn't matter either you are using 2G/3G connection or no internet connection. We provide competitive Unlimited Long Distance Services, Plans and rates for local and international calling with UtterU. https://www.utteru.com/

frinz...@gmail.com

no leída,
6 feb 2015, 2:01:286/2/15
Hii Nina,