GW is real, that's why NASA is preparing the escape

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 4, 2010, 9:19:20 PM2/4/10
Otherwise they wouldn't be spending an astronomical amount of money in
satellites, rockets, shuttles, spaceships and other such pet projects.
The elites --la Crème de la Crème-- are preparing the great escape,
leaving the monkeys --us-- behind.

That's not nice. THEY SHOULD INSTEAD BE SPENDING THAT MONEY IN GLOBAL
WARMING PREVENTION. But if they are successful, I'll have the
comforting thought that it will be Hell for them.

And what if I'm wrong? Well, they are dumping money down the drain. ;)

"The King of the Jungle always likes his pet projects such as wars,
pyramids, palaces, churches, and statues for others to be impressed.
But the moon was his most fantastic program"

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 5, 2010, 11:30:34 AM2/5/10
On Feb 5, 2:29 am, "Lee" <m...@aisha.arg> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Otherwise they wouldn't be spending an astronomical amount of money in
> satellites, rockets, shuttles, spaceships and other such pet projects.
> The elites --la Cr me de la Cr me-- are preparing the great escape,

> leaving the monkeys --us-- behind.
>
> That's not nice. THE SHOULD INSTEAD BE SPENDING THAT MONEY IN GLOBAL

> WARMING PREVENTION. But if they are successful, I'll have the
> comforting thought that it will be Hell for them.
>
> And what if I'm wrong? Well, they are wasting money down the drain. ;)

> "The King of the Jungle always likes his pet projects such as wars,
> pyramids, palaces, churches, and statues for others to be impressed.
> But the moon was his most fantastic program"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

> So these 'illuminate are going to swap a planet with a screwed up
> atmosphere for one with no atmosphere at all and satellites are
> fundamental to modern communication systems, rockets get them into
> orbit, shuttles amongst other things repair the more expensive
> satellites, no evidence of spaceships as such just yet.

Satellites do have a role, and Hubble has a role, and science has a
role, but beyond that there's a whole lot of waste. The whole Moon
program was wasted. Pure propaganda. Now they are sending probes to
Mars and are playing with the idea of sending people.

C'mon, c'mon, a whole lot of things we could be doing on this Earth to
save lives and species BEFORE you go looking for traces of life in
Mars.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 5, 2010, 11:40:57 AM2/5/10
On Feb 5, 2:29 am, "Lee" <m...@aisha.arg> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "The King of the Jungle always likes his pet projects such as wars,

> pyramids, palaces, churches, and statues for others to be impressed.
> But the moon was his most fantastic program"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

> So these 'illuminate are going to swap a planet with a screwed up
> atmosphere for one with no atmosphere at all and satellites are
> fundamental to modern communication systems, rockets get them into
> orbit, shuttles amongst other things repair the more expensive
> satellites, no evidence of spaceships as such just yet.

There's people, crazy people, who actually believe in wasting money, a
lot of money, down this drain...

(I quote)

President Bush has unveiled a new vision for space exploration,
calling on NASA to "gain a new foothold on the moon and to prepare for
new journeys to the worlds beyond our own."

In a speech at NASA Headquarters in Washington, D.C., the President
said that the "new course for America's space program" would give NASA
a new focus and clear objectives for the future.

"We do not know where this journey will end," said Bush, "yet we know
this: Human beings are headed into the cosmos."

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/solarsystem/bush_vision.html