Bin Laden's global warming message makes perfect sense

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 2, 2010, 3:22:51 PM2/2/10
Wait a minute, that title doesn't mean what it seems. The SneakySnake
is saying that because Bin Laden is an enemy of Israel (she's Jewish)
and America, he's wrong and it implies that ALL who believe in GW
indirectly support Bin Laden! Well, I still say he makes perfect
sense... ;)

"Bin Laden's global warming message makes perfect sense"
By Miriam Shaviv

I actually almost feel sorry for the global warming true believers. In
the past couple of months they have seen the science behind their
theory severely undermined; the motivations and professionalism of
their scientists cast into serious doubt; and the Copenhagen summit
ended in failure. Now, to top it all off, their cause has been very
publicly endorsed by the world's most wanted terrorist, Osama bin
Laden himself!

"Speaking
about climate change is not a matter of intellectual luxury — the
phenomenon is an actual fact," [bin Laden's] tape says according to al-
Jazeera. "All of the industrialized countries, especially the big
ones, bear responsibility for the global warming crisis"...

In the latest recording, he calls out developed world economies for
continuing to produce global warming pollution even after signing on
the Kyoto protocol. America stayed outside Kyoto, which Osama noted.

"George
Bush junior, preceded by [the US] congress, dismissed the agreement to
placate giant corporations. And they are themselves standing behind
speculation, monopoly and soaring living costs."

"They are also
behind 'globalisation and its tragic implications'. And whenever the
perpetrators are found guilty, the heads of state rush to rescue them
using public money."

Talk about a nail in the coffin.

But all gloating aside, bin Laden's green turn makes perfect sense.
The global warming movement has always been about politics; about
finding more sticks with which to beat up and tame the developed
world, capitalism, "giant corporations", globalisation etc - all
targets the left hates. Bin Laden's pitch-perfect message shows he
understands this, perfectly. And since he shares many of the same
political targets (not - I emphasise - that I am saying global warming
activists are equivalent in any way to terrorists), why is anyone
surprised when he jumps on the bandwagon?

http://www.thejc.com/blogpost/bin-ladens-global-warming-message-makes-perfect-sense

"In the jungle there are two paths: one says 'dead end.'"

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 2, 2010, 3:32:10 PM2/2/10
On Feb 2, 1:52 pm, BRYAN <lotterypredict...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sure we will meet very soon,very soon!

The way you are dragging the world toward a nuclear/environmental
holocaust, we all may as well meet in hell pretty soon.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 3, 2010, 11:35:08 AM2/3/10
On Feb 3, 10:17 am, "Bob T." <b...@synapse-cs.com> wrote:

> > Hiding anti-semitism behind parody is not commendable and I strongly
> > believe such language should be reconsidered.
>
> Mocking anti-semitism through parody, on the other hand, is
> commendable.
>
> You're not big on humor, parody and/or irony, are you Brock?

He's not, like his god, and this was observed by Mark Twain.

Anyway I like to tease the Jews a little bit into realizing their
HOLOCAUST is by no means the only one. There's been many more out
there, including those produced by hunger and poverty. Actually WE ARE
ALL MARCHING TO A HOLOCAUST, but we put profits ahead or reason, and
the few people who dare to do something --like riding a bike-- are
treated like Jews were under the Nazi regime. Yes, they are ignored,
harassed and also killed by reckless drivers.

I've taken refuge in my cage --as wise Tibetan Monkey that I am-- but
there's a lonesome rider out there that I haven't seen in a while, and
I hope he's persistent and alive: It's an orthodox Jew who rides his
bike in the middle of the jungle. This road makes riding a bike a
suicidal mission. (The road is Harding Ave, somewhere around the
Rowing Club.)

WE ARE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST; WE ARE TREATED AS FRIENDS OF OSAMA BIN
LADEN BY DARING TO CHALLENGE THE CAPITALIST MACHINE.

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 3, 2010, 12:24:42 PM2/3/10
On Feb 3, 11:56 am, Brock Organ <brockor…@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Trance Gemini <trancegemi…@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Its not a commendable concept to articulate:
>
> >> “Tell you what: IT’S THE JEWS WHO COOKED UP THE DATA TO CONTROL US.”
>
> > That was the Parody to demonstrate the absurdity of these racist beliefs.
>
> Not from one who made clear they like “to tease the Jews a little bit”
> regarding the holocaust.
>
> This anti-semitism is not commendable.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brock

Yes, I like to tease people who dwell on some fact or fiction in the
distant past and are oblivious to reality. Real torture going on now,
real wiping out of hundreds of species, real starvation, real waste
going now, real wars based on lies going now, real discrimination
against cyclists, etc, etc, etc.

But you must understand that we monkeys are teasers by nature. ;)