As a pressure group, we have to emotionalize issues

1 view

sr

Nov 29, 2009, 12:37:44 AM11/29/09

Greenpeace Leader Admits Arctic Ice Exaggeration
::
AIP National Issues Affiliates -> Committee for American Resource
Self-reliance

"As a pressure group, we have to emotionalize issues."

BBC

Gerd Leipold, the outgoing leader of Greenpeace, admitted that his
organization's recent claim that the Arctic Ice will disappear by 2030 was
"a mistake." Greenpeace said in a July 15 press release that there will be
an ice-free Arctic by 2030 because of global warming. BBC reporter Stephen
Sackur on the "Hardtalk" program pressed Leipold until he admitted the claim
was wrong.

http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=6933

Posted 2009-11-26 1:06 PM (#29216) By: Editor