In the news: "Porn Industry: We Also Need a Bailout"

leno...@yahoo.com

Jan 8, 2009, 8:32:40 PM1/8/09
http://www.poligazette.com/2009/01/08/porn-industry-we-also-need-a-bailout/

I heard about this on the news this morning - I think this is the
right video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SYjt9DgktI

More articles:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&ncl=1287555173

"According to Flynt, his real motivation wasn’t necessarily the $5
billion, but making a point about Washington D.C. 'I’m dead serious
about making Congress look stupid, you know. I think the American
people should have more to say about those bailouts and how they’re
spending their money. These politicians have never handled our money
wisely since I have been in this world and I don’t think they’re gonna
start now,' Flynt said."

Reminds me of Falwell vs. Flynt, or as one commentator put it, Laurel
vs. Hardy.

Lenona.