The Oil Conspirators

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 9, 2011, 9:27:56 AM5/9/11
On May 8, 12:50 am, "Jakub A. Krzewicki"

> It's a conspiracy of oil bourgeoisie.

The bourgeoisie (middle class) sounds to me more like ADDICTS instead
of CONSPIRATORS. They vote against candidates who don't guarantee a
steady supply of CHEAP OIL, but they have all the symptoms of junkies.

The OIL OLIGARCHS --using all the Marxist terminology-- are the ones
manipulating the prices, making sure they go don't too high to
discourage driving.

Only sensible thing to do is RIDE A BICYCLE. This is both the vehicle
of the PROLETARIAT and the VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. It's like they say,
"Cyclists got nothing to lose but their chains."

BEWARE NOT TO BE CRUSHED BY A BOURGEOIS VEHICLE!

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 10, 2011, 8:13:50 AM5/10/11
On May 10, 12:45 am, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 9, 10:32 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>

> <zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > On May 8, 12:50 am, "Jakub A. Krzewicki"

> > > The bourgeoisie (middle class) sounds to me more like ADDICTS instead
> > > of CONSPIRATORS. They vote against candidates who don't guarantee a
> > > steady supply of CHEAP OIL, but they have all the symptoms of junkies.
>
> > > The OIL OLIGARCHS --using all the Marxist terminology-- are the ones
> > > manipulating the prices, making sure they go don't too high to
> > > discourage driving.
>
> > > Only sensible thing to do is RIDE A BICYCLE. This is both the vehicle
> > > of the PROLETARIAT and the VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. It's like they say,
> > > "Cyclists got nothing to lose but their chains."
>
> > It's not sensible to ride a bike in Broken Arrow or Tulsa. You would get
> > killed if you tried to do so. Besides, everything is so sprawled out that
> > it would take you hours to get where you're going.
>
> > One size does not fit all.
>
> > --
> > I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
> > Jesus Christ.
>
> The Pony Express could deliver a letter from Missouri to California
> in ten days. This was by horseback. A bicycle can run longer,
> and doesn't have to be fed, shod, or shovelled up after.

Good point. And "fuel" tastes actually good. Someone says he loves
brownies for the bike. Even junk food gets digested.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 11, 2011, 2:54:36 PM5/11/11
On May 9, 10:32 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On May 8, 12:50 am, "Jakub A. Krzewicki"
>
> >> It's a conspiracy of oil bourgeoisie.
>
> > The bourgeoisie (middle class) sounds to me more like ADDICTS instead
> > of CONSPIRATORS. They vote against candidates who don't guarantee a
> > steady supply of CHEAP OIL, but they have all the symptoms of junkies.
>
> > The OIL OLIGARCHS --using all the Marxist terminology-- are the ones
> > manipulating the prices, making sure they go don't too high to
> > discourage driving.
>
> > Only sensible thing to do is RIDE A BICYCLE. This is both the vehicle
> > of the PROLETARIAT and the VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. It's like they say,
> > "Cyclists got nothing to lose but their chains."
>
> It's not sensible to ride a bike in Broken Arrow or Tulsa. You would get
> killed if you tried to do so. Besides, everything is so sprawled out that
> it would take you hours to get where you're going.
>
> One size does not fit all.
>
> --
> I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
> Jesus Christ.

I see a Christian in denial of riding a bike as prevention to climate
change.

You don't have to go EVERYWHERE with a bike, just go wherever you can
--at least to church. ;)

Maybe you should move away from the Bible Belt to ride a bike.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 11, 2011, 4:01:31 PM5/11/11
On May 11, 2:58 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On May 9, 10:32 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> > <zmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> >> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
> >> Philosopher"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> It's not sensible to ride a bike in Broken Arrow or Tulsa. You would get
> >> killed if you tried to do so. Besides, everything is so sprawled out
> >> that
> >> it would take you hours to get where you're going.
>
> >> One size does not fit all.
>
> >> --
> >> I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb
> >> virgin,
> >> Jesus Christ.
>
> > I see a Christian in denial of riding a bike as prevention to climate
> > change.
>
> > You don't have to go EVERYWHERE with a bike, just go wherever you can
> > --at least to church. ;)
>
> > Maybe you should move away from the Bible Belt to ride a bike.
>
> Maybe you should mind your own fucking business.

> --
> I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
> Jesus Christ.

I like to expose a predator when I see one. That's my job: HUNTER,
hunter of the lie. You serve a wolf.

The biggest predator ever seen in the long history of evolution.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 11, 2011, 7:42:20 PM5/11/11
On May 11, 6:41 pm, "Jakub A. Krzewicki" <drukpakun...@gmail.org>
wrote:
> poniedziałek, 9 maja 2011 15:21. carbon entity 'His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher' <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> contaminated alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan with the following letter:

> > The bourgeoisie (middle class) sounds to me more like ADDICTS instead
> > of CONSPIRATORS. They vote against candidates who don't guarantee a
> > steady supply of CHEAP OIL, but they have all the symptoms of junkies.
>
> > The OIL OLIGARCHS --using all the Marxist terminology-- are the ones

> > manipulating the prices, making sure they go don't too high to
> > discourage driving.
>
> > Only sensible thing to do is RIDE A BICYCLE. This is both the vehicle
> > of the PROLETARIAT and the VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. It's like they say,
> > "Cyclists got nothing to lose but their chains."
>
> > BEWARE NOT TO BE CRUSHED BY A BOURGEOIS VEHICLE!
>
> I have nothing against those bourgeoisie and oligarchs who ARE productive
> unlike te oil PARASITE lumpenbourgeoisie.

We just need to curb the greed and excess of conspicuous behavior such
as the SUV. It's the nouveau riche and the age of globalization that
worries me. China and India are joining the club while the cyclists
become the outcasts.

Right here in America we are relegated to riding grinding sidewalks
along the lumpenproletariat.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 11, 2011, 8:02:41 PM5/11/11
On May 11, 5:13 pm, "chris.linthomp...@gmail.com"
<chris.linthomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 11, 3:26 pm, Bolwerk <bolw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > TibetanMonkey -
>
> > Can you stop crossposting so much of this to nyc.transit? I think more
> > than 50% of the new messages on this group are repetitive posts by you.
> > Most of us are interested in local transit issues, and almost all the
> > regulars here are pretty well educated about climate change, bicycling,
> > and the political/economic consequences of oil dependency. Hell, most
> > of us are transit- or bike-dependent anyway, so you're basically
> > preaching to the choir. I think I speak for all of us in nyc.transit
> > when I say we'd all appreciate it if you had something new to share
> > about transit in NYC, or a related topic, but little what you say has
> > anything to do with us.
>
> > I do have a positive suggestion for you though: your propagandizing
> > efforts would be better spent in groups like ny.politics and
> > nyc.politics, which really are cesspits of neocons, fascists, U.S.
> > Republikans, suburban milquetoasts, and other assorted authoritarians.
> > That's where you will find people who actually oppose bike lanes,
> > congestion pricing, parking maximums, and other socially and
> > environmentally friendly reforms, and your posts would have a much
> > higher impact.
>
> > Thanks!
>
> Either that, or get hit by a car and die. No, not really.

Do we need a martyr for the revolution? Do we need a Man of Wisdom? I
don't think so. We already have plenty of dead people...

"Bad drivers, lousy infrastructure, and speed limits that are too high
inside urban areas are a major reason for wrecks between bicycles and
motor vehicles in FL, with poor knowledge of the laws for riding a
bike and operating a motor vehicle around a bike being the major area
of concern. Even if you know what to do if the driver of the motor
vehicle doesn’t know what to do you’re still just as dead. The parents
of one of the dead cyclists speak out about the situation."

http://opusthepoet.wordpress.com/

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 12, 2011, 7:16:49 AM5/12/11
On May 12, 5:42 am, Hungry Hyena <hy...@no.spam.invalid> wrote:

> Normally I wouldn't be anti-bike until this Monkey poster showed up, but
> these regular posts have been getting more and more ridiculous. I
> propose adamantly fighting one bike project, bike lane, or bike path for
> every new post Monkey creates. If bicycles now mean this nonsense on
> Usenet from Monkey, Monkey is making bicycles public enemy.

Yeah sure, that name of yours says it all. You were with the
bourgeoisie to begin with. Now the bike is the VEHICLE OF LIBERATION
AND RECREATION (notice they rhyme).

Classical class struggle. Mao would have "reeducated" you.

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 10:16:47 AM5/12/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in
oups.com:

> On May 8, 12:50 am, "Jakub A. Krzewicki"
>
>> It's a conspiracy of oil bourgeoisie.
>
> The bourgeoisie (middle class) sounds to me more like

------snip2save----------
Lets just line up all the Green Peace hippies along a wall and
shoot them, Now drill our own oil and tell the rag heads we
don't need yer erl no more.

--
May You reep the poverrty You have Voted for.

totfit

May 12, 2011, 5:26:46 PM5/12/11

Your a fucking idiot!