McDonald's Angus burger

aesthete8

Aug 9, 2009, 7:36:45 PM8/9/09

phil scott

Aug 9, 2009, 8:51:03 PM8/9/09
On Aug 9, 4:36 pm, aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried it yet?:
>
> http://bizbox.slate.com/blog/mcdonalds-angus.jpg

I have...when it first came out it was very high quality beef...
mushroom and swiss cheese
version, very nice. that was 3 years ago

last rip was two weeks ago... the meat is tried out and not nearly as
high quality or tasty,
the mushroom version came sans lettice and tomatoes, not nearly as
good as it was
3 years ago.

then they discontinued it, probably to lower their food costs... it
shows in this re-incarnated version.

On the other hand, their original version is still very nice... but
its 3 bucks now, it used to be 1.50 three
years ago...and now they charge 20 cents for each extra vegitables
stacked on. still a good deal though imo.

Phil scott

aesthete8

Aug 9, 2009, 9:21:48 PM8/9/09

I have never understood why McRib didn't become a permanent menu
item. It's the one thing I could look forward to eating other than
their coffee and fries.

Bill Hartwick

Aug 9, 2009, 10:18:31 PM8/9/09

aesthete8 wrote:
> Has anyone tried it yet?:
>
> http://bizbox.slate.com/blog/mcdonalds-angus.jpg

I had the bacon/cheese version the other night, Tasty, and quite
satisfying. SO said the same about the mushroom/cheese. Got a coupon for
fries and a drink with purchase of another.

Message has been deleted

Nick Naim

Aug 9, 2009, 11:48:17 PM8/9/09

"aesthete8" <art...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4aafdbeb-5edf-48f1...@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com...I,m middle class so I can not aford it.
I stick to the dollar menue

Kalmia

Aug 13, 2009, 8:40:37 PM8/13/09
On Aug 9, 10:41 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <4aafdbeb-5edf-48f1-9f67-9b3bd16ea...@u16g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,

>  aesthete8 <art...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has anyone tried it yet?:
>
> >http://bizbox.slate.com/blog/mcdonalds-angus.jpg
>
> I tried the angus burger with the bacon. It is McDonalds' best burger,
> but at 1/3 pound and no doubt a gazzillion calories and grams of fat, I
> won't be ordering it again.

How

Rod Speed

Aug 13, 2009, 9:10:45 PM8/13/09

Thats all we got, presumably a premature ejaculation.

Kalmia

Aug 15, 2009, 1:38:48 PM8/15/09

Waaallll, you COULD put it that way. And NOW I'm wundrin' what I
was going to ask. (scratching noggin repeatedly)

phil scott

Aug 15, 2009, 7:47:52 PM8/15/09
> was going to ask.  (scratching noggin repeatedly)- Hide quoted text -

don't scratch...it just spreads the nits... use pyrinate 200.

.but
buy only one or two bottles at a time... if you get 20 or 30 bottles
in
your shopping cart it just scatters the staff.

Zuke

Aug 16, 2009, 11:59:31 AM8/16/09

I got one of the free coupons and tried it. If you want to get a
decent burger I would go to one of the dozen local places where
you can get a burger platter for about 7 bucks. If I am in a hurry
and am interested in saving a few bucks I'll stick with the
McDouble or Jr.Whopper. If I want a good burger and don't want to
spend the 7 bucks I will take the time to grill one at home.

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Aug 17, 2009, 1:06:46 AM8/17/09
When my folks died, I balooned on McDungLumps until chums turned me on
to ChopHay sandwich shops. I still can't freaking comprehend how a
hamburger which should have two hundred calories ends up with five
times that. Still, McDungLumps has one thing in their corner, their
quality control would make any industrialist drool. Their product is
consistent anywhere in the world. In some foreign countries, after
all the fancy local foods, I crave McDungLumps. Sometimes I go there
just for the restroom.

- = -
http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows is for subprime Bimbos]