I'll buy you an hour to sleep in.

Mr. K

Nov 5, 2011, 9:31:45 PM11/5/11
hey, don't be too early for church. OK? set 'em back.
--
Karma, What a concept!

Mr. K

Nov 6, 2011, 1:14:48 AM11/6/11
In article <georgeswk-98B0D...@news.toast.net>,
"Mr. K" <geor...@toast.net> wrote:

> hey, don't be too early for church. OK? set 'em back.

oh, yes, I forgot. don't turn back your clock because it damages some
electric clocks . take the batteries out or unplug it for an hour.
good luck!

Rod Speed

Nov 6, 2011, 1:13:26 AM11/6/11
Mr. K wrote

> hey, don't be too early for church. OK?

No chance of that. I'm not actually stupid enough
to grovel to some complete arsehole of a god.

> set 'em back.

No thanks.

The Real Bev

Nov 6, 2011, 12:26:56 PM11/6/11
On 11/05/2011 10:14 PM, Mr. K wrote:

> "Mr. K"<geor...@toast.net> wrote:
>
>> hey, don't be too early for church. OK? set 'em back.
>
> oh, yes, I forgot. don't turn back your clock because it damages some
> electric clocks . take the batteries out or unplug it for an hour.
> good luck!

None of the clocks that I have to reset by hand have any way to turn
back, only forward.

--
Cheers, Bev
If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

Michael Black

Nov 6, 2011, 4:12:06 PM11/6/11
"Some", and an ever decreasing number, since relatively few still exist,
whether or not they get hurt by turning counterclockwise.

My watch and three clocks, plus my computer, changed time by themselves,
since they get time information over the radio.

One kitchen wall clock was analog. The rest (and there are lots) were
digital, they don't go backwards for reasons of design simplicity, but
wouldn't be hurt if they could be turned back, and unplugging them would
get a blank display, nt an hour later time.

Michael