Re: Mexicans are parasites

1 view

tripletask@gmail..com

May 18, 2010, 9:22:54 AM5/18/10
On Mon, 17 May 2010 21:16:45 -0700, *USA* <san...@here.com> wrote:

> [...]
>but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?
> >
> > To those who want to point out how much these illegal immigrants
>contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and
>housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in
>the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.
> >
> > Higher insurance, medical facilities closing, higher medical costs,
>more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding,
>new diseases. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.
> >
> > Americans, We need to wake up.
> >
> > It does, however, have everything to do with culture: It involves an
>American third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts
>children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that
>refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak
>and worried about "political correctness" that we don't have the will
>to do anything about it.
> > If this makes your blood boil, as it did mine, forward this to
>everyone you know.
> >
> > CHEAP LABOR? Isn't that what the whole immigration issue is about?
>Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage. Consumers don't want
>expensive produce.
> >
> > Government will tell you Americans don't want the jobs. But the
>bottom line is cheap labor. The phrase "cheap labor" is a myth, a farce,
>and a lie. There is no such thing as "cheap labor."
> >
> > Take, for example, an illegal alien with a wife and five children. He
>takes a job for $5.00 or 6.00/hour. At that wage, with six dependents,
>he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year, if he files an Income
>Tax Return, he gets an "earned income credit" of up to $3,200 free.
> >
> > He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent.
> > He qualifies for food stamps.
> > He qualifies for free (no deductible, no co-pay) health care.
> > His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school.
> > He requires bilingual teachers and books.
> > He qualifies for relief from high energy bills.
> > If they are, or become, aged, blind or disabled, they qualify for SSI.
> > If qualified for SSI they can qualify for Medicare.
> >
> > All of this is at (OUR) taxpayer's expense.
> > He doesn't worry about car insurance, life insurance, or homeowners
>insurance.
> > Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material.
> > He and his family receive the equivalent of $20.00 to $30.00/hour in
>benefits.
> >
> > Working Americans are lucky to have $5.00 or $6..00/hour left after
>paying their bills AND his.
> > Cheap labor? YEAH RIGHT!
> > THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS WE SHOULD BE ADDRESSING TO THE CONGRESSIONAL
>MEMBERS OF EITHER PARTY.
>
> > AND WHEN THEY LIE TO US AND DON'T DO AS THEY SAY, WE SHOULD REPLACE THEM.
> >
> > Please pass this on to as many as possible. Immigration legislation
>is to be considered in 2010. This is important to working Americans,
>our economy and our American culture and heritage..

These IQ 85 invaders are an obsolete people who have been encouraged
to cross the border. They are the dregs of central America, their
homelands are glad to rid of them. Do you want them here?

cole

GLOBALIST

May 18, 2010, 9:53:17 AM5/18/10
On May 18, 8:22 am, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:
> cole- Hide quoted text -

That describes 95% of the white Europeans that came here...poor white
trash, potato famers, religious fanatics that drove their neighbors
crazy, kids coming out of their ass, a dozen at a time.

Yer Pal Al

May 18, 2010, 12:16:29 PM5/18/10

A huge difference is that the Europeans who came here came here
legally and wanted to become Americanized.

GLOBALIST

May 18, 2010, 12:39:03 PM5/18/10
> legally and wanted to become Americanized.- Hide quoted text -

So you would love to believe. What is a WOP..why is a WOP...WITH OUT
PAPERS...tons of Italians and Sicilians who came over cause their
brother came here or their uncle , some had papers some didn't and it
drove the Immigration people nuts..since half the house was legal and
the other house not.

Yer Pal Al

May 18, 2010, 12:53:59 PM5/18/10

BS. It comes from the word "guap" and "without" is one word.

> tons of Italians and Sicilians who came over cause their
> brother came here or their uncle , some had papers some didn't and it
> drove the Immigration people nuts..since half the house was legal and
> the other house not.

Illegal immigration wasn't a problem until the 2nd half of the 20th
century when started giving away freebees.

May 18, 2010, 1:51:32 PM5/18/10

"Yer Pal Al" <caddys...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>A huge difference is that the Europeans who came here came here
>>legally and wanted to become Americanized.

It's a family joke that our French ancestors learned English when they got
here, and so did the Irish. Seriously, though, my grandmother said that
while her Irish parents only spoke "English", they were never intelligible
to any of the Irish born here (circa 1896)! If America is the great "melting
pot, why do the current batch of immigrants feel that they shouldn't have
to? Melt, already, like all the other cultures did.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2010, 2:10:34 PM5/18/10

Nope.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wop

> BS. It comes from the word "guap" and "without" is one word.
>
>> tons of Italians and Sicilians who came over cause their
>> brother came here or their uncle , some had papers some didn't and it
>> drove the Immigration people nuts..since half the house was legal and
>> the other house not.

> Illegal immigration wasn't a problem until the 2nd half of the 20th century

Yes, when america changed who was allowed in legally.

> when started giving away freebees.

Nope. There were plenty of mexican legals before that, most obviously with harvest labor.

Yer Pal Al

May 18, 2010, 2:58:48 PM5/18/10
> Nope.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wop

> > BS. It comes from the word "guap" and "without" is one word.
>
> >> tons of Italians and Sicilians who came over cause their
> >> brother came here or their uncle , some had papers some didn't and it
> >> drove the Immigration people nuts..since half the house was legal and
> >> the other house not.
> > Illegal immigration wasn't a problem until the 2nd half of the 20th century
>
> Yes, when america changed who was allowed in legally.
>
> > when started giving away freebees.
>
> Nope. There were plenty of mexican legals before that, most obviously with harvest labor.

How is that a problem when they'd pick the lettuce, get their pay and
go home?

The PHANTOM

May 18, 2010, 3:36:23 PM5/18/10
> crazy, kids coming out of their ass, a dozen at a time.- Hide quoted text -

You mean the same white europeans that came here,worked hard and built
the best country on the planet?

Rod Speed

May 18, 2010, 3:40:12 PM5/18/10

When who was allowed in was much more relaxed.

> and wanted to become Americanized.

Plenty of them didnt.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2010, 3:46:17 PM5/18/10

Plenty of them never did go home, and did that quite legally too.

Rod Speed

May 18, 2010, 3:51:43 PM5/18/10

>> That describes 95% of the white Europeans that came here...poor white

>> trash, potato famers, religious fanatics that drove their neighbors
>> crazy, kids coming out of their ass, a dozen at a time.

> You mean the same white europeans that came here,worked hard

Plenty of them never did work hard, and plenty of them did lots of crime too.

> and built the best country on the planet?

Pure fantasy.

Yer Pal Al

May 18, 2010, 7:53:59 PM5/18/10

What country is better?

GreenerGreen

May 18, 2010, 8:30:22 PM5/18/10

Rod Speed

May 18, 2010, 10:26:34 PM5/18/10

Depends on what measure you use.

Plenty are a lot safer, with a much lower murder rate etc.

All modern first world countrys have a better way of handling health care costs.

Quite a few dont have a legal system that has been off the rails for centurys now.

Etc etc etc.

GlennR

May 19, 2010, 1:18:46 AM5/19/10

"GLOBALIST" <free....@gmail.com> wrote in message

they came here legally, the population was much lower, there was a need for
workers,
they didn't cost the government and taxpayers billions in services, they
were screened when the
entered the country

Aztl�n@overyerdeadbody.communist

May 19, 2010, 6:27:25 AM5/19/10
On Tue, 18 May 2010 06:53:17 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
<free....@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >etc. 嚙瘢s it any wonder they feel entitled to not only be in this country

>> >but to demand rights, privileges and entitlements?

>> >contribute to our society because they LIKE their gardener and
>> >housekeeper and they like to pay less for tomatoes: spend some time in
>> >the real world of illegal immigration and see the TRUE costs.

>> >more crime, lower standards of education in our schools, overcrowding,
>> >new diseases. For me, I'll pay more for tomatoes.

>> >American third-world culture that does not value education, that accepts
>> >children getting pregnant and dropping out of school by 15 and that
>> >refuses to assimilate, and an American culture that has become so weak

>> >and worried about "political correctness" 嚙緣hat we don't have the will

>> >to do anything about it.
>> >everyone you know.

>> >Business doesn't want to pay a decent wage. Consumers don't want
>> >expensive produce.

>> >is to be considered in 2010. 嚙確his is important to working Americans,

>> >our economy and our American culture and heritage..

>> These IQ 85 invaders are an obsolete people who have been encouraged
>> to cross the border. They are the dregs of central America, their
>> homelands are glad to rid of them. Do you want them here?
>>
>> cole- Hide quoted text -

>That describes 95% of the white Europeans that came here...poor white
>trash, potato famers, religious fanatics that drove their neighbors
>crazy, kids coming out of their ass, a dozen at a time.

And they created a nation that put all others to shame.

Yer Pal Al

May 19, 2010, 12:03:02 PM5/19/10

Yea... Freedom sucks sometimes. If you're willing to sell some of it
away you can live in what you think is a better country. You didn't
answer the question though. What country?

tdny

May 19, 2010, 1:28:11 PM5/19/10

tdny

May 19, 2010, 1:30:00 PM5/19/10

tdny

May 19, 2010, 1:31:06 PM5/19/10

tdny

May 19, 2010, 1:32:19 PM5/19/10

Mrs Irish Mike

May 19, 2010, 2:03:45 PM5/19/10
On May 18, 11:10 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wop

> > BS. It comes from the word "guap" and "without" is one word.
>
> >> tons of Italians and Sicilians who came over cause their
> >> brother came here or their uncle , some had papers some didn't and it
> >> drove the Immigration people nuts..since half the house was legal and
> >> the other house not.
> > Illegal immigration wasn't a problem until the 2nd half of the 20th century
>
> Yes, when america changed who was allowed in legally.
>
> > when started giving away freebees.
>
> Nope. There were plenty of mexican legals before that, most obviously with harvest labor.- Hide quoted text -

Right. The problems started when employers were allowed to hire
illegal aliens without fear of prosecution. The demand for labor
remained the same, but the supply increased. We could imprison and
deport 12 million people, braking up families and disrupt the lives of
the poor at great costs. Or we could imprison a few CEOs for allowing
undocumented workers to work. A few CEOs could write home about being
gang butt raped and the practice of hiring illegals would stop mucho
rapido. No jobs, no illegal workers.

Rod Speed

May 19, 2010, 2:35:03 PM5/19/10

Nothing to do with freedom. In fact the very high murder rate in the
US is actually due mostly to the ex slaves and their descendants.

> If you're willing to sell some of it away you can live in what you think is a better country.

You have absolutely no idea what I think is a better country.

> You didn't answer the question though.

Yes I did.

> What country?

Depends on what measure you use, as I said.

Rod Speed

May 19, 2010, 2:45:03 PM5/19/10

> Right. The problems started when employers were

> allowed to hire illegal aliens without fear of prosecution.

Nope, that was always the case.

> The demand for labor remained the same,

No they didnt. There were in fact times when the demand for labor
was so poor that quite a few of the legals actually suicided, essentially
because there was no way back to where they came from.

> but the supply increased.

And the unemployment rate bottomed at 4.x% with an immense
legal and illegal immigration rate, and the participation rate at
an all time historic high, just before the clowns were allowed
to completely implode the entire world financial system, again.

> We could imprison and deport 12 million people,

There is no way to know how many illegals there are, by definition.

> braking up families

Not sure that would put a brake on familys. It isnt even clear if many familys
would be broken up either compared with what the illegal immigration did.

> and disrupt the lives of the poor at great costs. Or we could
> imprison a few CEOs for allowing undocumented workers to work.

It aint the CEOs that do the recruiting in the larger operations.

> A few CEOs could write home about being gang butt raped
> and the practice of hiring illegals would stop mucho rapido.

Bet it wouldnt.

> No jobs, no illegal workers.

There will always be jobs in operations with no CEOs.

You planning to jail everyone who employs an illegal to mow their
lawn or wash the car or get some work done on the house etc too ?

Cant see that any party stupid enough to go that route would last long electorally.

Yer Pal Al

May 19, 2010, 2:48:56 PM5/19/10

Our medical system is the way it is because we are free to buy
insurance or not, pay by cash, get a CT for a headache, wait for a
scratch to get gangrenous - that's freedom.

> In fact the very high murder rate in the
> US is actually due mostly to the ex slaves and their descendants.

Wow.... When was the last time an ex-slave committed murder?

> > If you're willing to sell some of it away you can live in what you think is a better country.
>
> You have absolutely no idea what I think is a better country.

That's why I asked.

> > You didn't answer the question though.
>
> Yes I did.
>
> > What country?
>
> Depends on what measure you use, as I said.

Not the measure I use, the measure *you* use. I'd like to know
specifically what country or countries are better than the US. If you
could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Rod Speed

May 19, 2010, 3:44:05 PM5/19/10

Lie with medicare.

> pay by cash, get a CT for a headache, wait for a scratch to get gangrenous - that's freedom.

You can do that anywhere, not just in the US.

>> In fact the very high murder rate in the US is actually
>> due mostly to the ex slaves and their descendants.

> Wow.... When was the last time an ex-slave committed murder?

One of their descendants, just minutes ago.

>>> If you're willing to sell some of it away you can live in what you think is a better country.

>> You have absolutely no idea what I think is a better country.

> That's why I asked.

But you never did say what criterion you want to use.

It isnt true of that alleged 'freedom' you made such a fool of yourself above.

>>> You didn't answer the question though.

>> Yes I did.

>>> What country?

>> Depends on what measure you use, as I said.

> Not the measure I use, the measure *you* use.

I'm not silly enough to make any such claim.

> I'd like to know specifically what country or countries are better than the US.

Like I said, that depends on what measure you use for better.

> If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Depends on my circumstances.

Jordon

May 19, 2010, 3:56:28 PM5/19/10
Rod Speed wrote:

> Mrs Irish Mike wrote:
>> No jobs, no illegal workers.

> You planning to jail everyone who employs an illegal to mow their

> lawn or wash the car or get some work done on the house etc too ?

Big difference. You don't put the guy that mows the lawn on the
payroll. That's like asking Joe the Plumber to see the I9's for
all of his employees.

Rod Speed

May 19, 2010, 4:52:35 PM5/19/10
Jordon wrote

> Rod Speed wrote
>> Mrs Irish Mike wrote:

>>> No jobs, no illegal workers.

>> You planning to jail everyone who employs an illegal to mow their
>> lawn or wash the car or get some work done on the house etc too ?

> Big difference. You don't put the guy that mows the lawn on the payroll.

Its still a job for him.

> That's like asking Joe the Plumber to see the I9's for all of his employees.

Yes, completely impractical, which is what I was saying a bit cryptically.