Who best represents the interests of Satan on earth, Democrats or Republicans?

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 11, 2010, 2:47:24 PM3/11/10
It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
interests of the opposition, the "bad guys" so speak.

I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the
road.

I can almost see Satan shaking in his lair.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEYS SAYS

"Satan is a predator!"

Rod Speed

Mar 11, 2010, 3:08:37 PM3/11/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> interests of the opposition, the "bad guys" so speak.
>
> I think it's time to be honest about it and expose the bad guys. The
> ones denying healthcare for all and Global Warming top my list, but
> there are many other issues like those intimidating cyclists on the road.

The good guys just run them over and squash them flat.

Ohioguy

Mar 11, 2010, 5:20:07 PM3/11/10
Answer: whoever came up with the idea of marketing those intersection
cameras to cities in return for a portion of the "taxes".
Message has been deleted

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 11, 2010, 11:09:59 PM3/11/10
On Mar 11, 6:19 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Satan's lawyers, who are eviller still.

I know. But many Christians are double agents of God and Satan!

You are never sure who they work for.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 11, 2010, 11:11:23 PM3/11/10
On Mar 11, 7:58 pm, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <fc75e0ec-9645-4eac-ab70-45cd56d13...@g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

>  TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > It's always what Jesus would have done, but never who represents the
> > interests of the opposition, the "bad guys" so speak.
>
> Satan is a fictional character, so your question is moot.

Whether Science Fiction or Religious Fiction, we can still debate the
issue.

But Religious Fiction is far more dangerous. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 12, 2010, 9:35:19 AM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 12:48 am, Virgil <Vir...@home.esc> wrote:
> In article
> <5aa8997f-229a-4a70-95bb-b2b6e8b14...@s36g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
>
> Frisbieinstein <patmpow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > D's or R's best for Satan?
>
> The R's with their Faux News lying devils.

And the lying she-devil is also part of their arsenal...

http://outdoorunderground.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/palin.jpg