FREE MARKETS... err... there area a few issues

phil scott

Nov 29, 2009, 11:41:38 AM11/29/09
Free markets WORK...but only within nations, and only with some
caveats, such as no monopolies allowed, and wages kept adequate for
that cultures viability...so people can buy what they produce, and
keep the cycle going,

free markets do not work across national borders without those
controls.... free markets generate ruin for all concerned in that
case.

it seems that in the USA we appreciate free markets, with those
controls, and it has been good... then we tried to internationalize
free market philosophy beyond these ranges, **with no controls**....
and it is fast becoming a world wide disaster, as even the slaver
nations end up loosing ... no wages, no purchasing power, no economy
for anyone,

Phil scott ... with a tip of the hat and many thanks to 'video'