Frugal Relocation

Beaver Fever

Jun 28, 2023, 5:48:06 PM6/28/23
I don't think I can stay in CA any more.

Where do I go? What do I do?

Help! HELP!

Dim Witte

Jul 5, 2023, 12:23:54 AM7/5/23
I heard that Californians migrate north to Oregon and Washington on the Left Coast. Not sure if you can claim sanctuary there.

Beaver Fever

Jul 6, 2023, 2:02:19 PM7/6/23
Too expensive and also too many relatives in WA I don't want to be too close to.

gggg gggg

Jul 7, 2023, 11:08:14 AM7/7/23

Dim Witte

Jul 10, 2023, 3:50:10 AM7/10/23
Do like blacks are doing, suing the US for slavery reparations. Could argue that California has enslaved by public schools, laws, and politics, so you are entitled to reparations.