Can we free the monkey without sexual liberation?

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 27, 2010, 12:50:27 PM3/27/10
No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want money
and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right? You know
money can buy beautiful women, even if this is short lived. Well, we
must make our own flirtation game, spiced with tempting fruits and
nice bodies that only playing in the great outdoors can give you. I
have designed the following t-shirt...

"Hey, you know how to have fun without being vulgar. It's the kind of
message that can tempt the right person..."

http://www.zazzle.com/deliciously_tshirt-235396584777726412

Out are the fat sheep in SUVs and in are the monkeys in bikes.

She looks professional, right?

http://susty.com/image/brittany-spears-bicycle-bike-sexy-rolling-stone-photo.jpg

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"The money jungle is all about sex, but the monkey jungle is all about
fun"

Rod Speed

Mar 27, 2010, 1:49:15 PM3/27/10
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:

> No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
> and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want
> money and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right?

Wrong. The real world is about a hell of a lot more than furiously masturbating monkeys.

> You know money can buy beautiful women,

Nope, just brainless silly cows.

Don Klipstein

Mar 28, 2010, 2:46:01 AM3/28/10
In <33dc33a5-1aa8-4813...@e6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:

>No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
>and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want money
>and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right? You know
>money can buy beautiful women, even if this is short lived. Well, we
>must make our own flirtation game, spiced with tempting fruits and
>nice bodies that only playing in the great outdoors can give you. I
>have designed the following t-shirt...

<SNIP FROM HERE>

Why is it that men need to $pend $$$ to $$$$ or maybe sometimes even
$$$$$ to flirt with women?

The most I ever spent for anything significant and useful to flirt
with fellow gay gentlemen was about $90 (USD) including shipping for a
custom "party clothing" item that I used on multiple occaisions. That
was for a "party clothes" item that I meerely used for "minor flirting"
that gay men like to do, that my steady boyfriend does not have much
problem with so long as he is the only one other than myself that sticks
his hands under my clothes or removes clothes frommy body. (Unless/until
I need someone else in a hospital setting to do so in a situation that
is generally unpleasant and has low-at-most prospect of sexual pleasure to
anyone, especially myuself.)

It appears to me that many gay men get into flirting with each other for
mere sakes of doing so, and often do so even for mere mutual
acknowledgement of flirting with each other, so they flirt more
economically than spending $$$-$$$$-plus on "bling-bling".
And it appears to me that lesbians are even more economical, both
in ways other than and due to being less flirty than heterosexuals of
both genders and being less flirty than men of all sexual orientations
favoring flirting with any subset of "free and reasonable" adult or
"age-of-consent" human beings.

- Don Klipstein (Jr) (d...@misty.com)

Charmin

Mar 28, 2010, 10:27:14 AM3/28/10
On Mar 28, 1:46 am, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <33dc33a5-1aa8-4813-ae1d-74b336cf4...@e6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Thank you for sharing¿

Mike A Schwab

Mar 28, 2010, 10:42:50 AM3/28/10
On Mar 27, 11:50 am, "TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu"
<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<deleted>

> THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>
> "The money jungle is all about sex, but the monkey jungle is all about
> fun"
>
> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

Bill

Mar 28, 2010, 11:10:04 AM3/28/10

> Why is it that men need to $pend $$$ to $$$$ or maybe sometimes even
> $$$$$ to flirt with women?
>
> The most I ever spent for anything significant and useful to flirt
> with fellow gay gentlemen was about $90...

That is why the word gay is used. i.e. Happy! Free of all that marriage
stress, etc.

There are 3 ways to a man's heart. His mind, stomach, and his pee pee... I
once asked a bunch of women what the 3 ways to a woman's heart are. One said
"credit cards", another said "money", and a third lady said "cash"! (They
all said this at the same time.)

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 1:05:30 PM3/28/10

Brainless silly girls usually have sexy bodies, so that's the target
of the SUV.

But this girl is surely smart... ;)

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/2009/08/08/missed-opportunities/

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 3:15:25 PM3/28/10
On Mar 27, 10:49 am, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

My modesty wouldn't allow me to say that I could drive a whole town
crazy about my sexy looks on a bike, but I can drive half of Amsterdam
crazy with my Indiana Banana looks (hat and all) riding my Electra
Classic Amsterdam bike. Gee, that's my "comandante bike."

But in America, my riding on the edge of the road or worse, on the
sidewalk, would signal that I'm a LOSER who can't afford a car, let
alone an SUV. That's the way things are in the jungle: You need a
"jungle vehicle" to be king of the road.

The irony is that you can't even see the face of the sheep behind the
tinted windows. ;)

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 4:23:10 PM3/28/10
On Mar 27, 11:46 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <33dc33a5-1aa8-4813-ae1d-74b336cf4...@e6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Every rule has its exception, and I know some gays with big trucks.
Maybe they are same ones with big muscles. ;)

But I think hetero relationships as a whole require bigger toys. You
certainly are out of the game by riding a bike. I've caught the eye of
more than one woman that asked me where's my car... And that was the
end of the conversation. ;)

Charmin

Mar 28, 2010, 4:30:26 PM3/28/10

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:

If men only had a chocolate penis that ejaculated money, everybody
would be happy.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 4:30:58 PM3/28/10

The minute you step out of a Hummer, you signal all of the above.

Conversely, someone riding a bike for real purposes is a plain
survivor. I try to keep my bikes well above the average, but it
doesn't help it much. A bike will always be a bike. Unless we change
the rules of the game, that is. I don't think women in Amsterdam will
care about your choice of transportation.

Jobst Brandt

Mar 28, 2010, 6:18:07 PM3/28/10
Some ape wrote:

>>> No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being
>>> forbidden and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do
>>> we want money and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game,
>>> right?

>> Wrong. The real world is about a hell of a lot more than furiously
>> masturbating monkeys. You know money can buy beautiful women,
>> Nope, just brainless silly cows.

> My modesty wouldn't allow me to say that I could drive a whole town
> crazy about my sexy looks on a bike, but I can drive half of
> Amsterdam crazy with my Indiana Banana looks (hat and all) riding my
> Electra Classic Amsterdam bike. Gee, that's my "comandante bike."

> But in America, my riding on the edge of the road or worse, on the
> sidewalk, would signal that I'm a LOSER who can't afford a car, let
> alone an SUV. That's the way things are in the jungle: You need a
> "jungle vehicle" to be king of the road.

> The irony is that you can't even see the face of the sheep behind
> the tinted windows.

Hey cut that out. The jacked up black monster vehicle with darkened
windows and multiple roaring tail pipes is my subject and I get heat
about it. You are cutting in! Lay off.

Jobst Brandt

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 6:47:40 PM3/28/10

I think Satan himself drives one.

Rod Speed

Mar 28, 2010, 7:07:44 PM3/28/10
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote

>>> No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
>>> and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want
>>> money and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right?

>> Wrong. The real world is about a hell of a lot more than furiously masturbating monkeys.

>>> You know money can buy beautiful women,

>> Nope, just brainless silly cows.

> Brainless silly girls usually have sexy bodies,

Only if you're into the obscenely obese.

> so that's the target of the SUV.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed monkey fantasyland.

> But this girl is surely smart... ;)

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed monkey fantasyland.

> http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/2009/08/08/missed-opportunities/

Rod Speed

Mar 28, 2010, 7:12:27 PM3/28/10
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote

>>> No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
>>> and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want
>>> money and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right?

>> Wrong. The real world is about a hell of a lot more than furiously masturbating monkeys.

>>> You know money can buy beautiful women,

>> Nope, just brainless silly cows.

> My modesty wouldn't allow me to say that I could drive
> a whole town crazy about my sexy looks on a bike,

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed monkey fantasyland.

> but I can drive half of Amsterdam crazy with my Indiana Banana

> looks (hat and all) riding my Electra Classic Amsterdam bike.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed monkey fantasyland.

> Gee, that's my "comandante bike."

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed monkey fantasyland.

> But in America, my riding on the edge of the road or worse, on the sidewalk,

> would signal that I'm a LOSER who can't afford a car, let alone an SUV.

It does that everywhere.

> That's the way things are in the jungle: You need a "jungle vehicle" to be king of the road.

No SUVs in the real jungle, stupid.

> The irony is that you can't even see the face of the sheep behind the tinted windows. ;)

Thats because you are fucking it up the arse. We know what you get up to.

Don Klipstein

Mar 28, 2010, 7:54:49 PM3/28/10
In <2b9efd07-0421-41dd...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:

>On Mar 27, 11:46 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
>> In <33dc33a5-1aa8-4813-ae1d-74b336cf4...@e6g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
>> TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:
>>
>> >No way. We must have a "forbidden fruit" that stops being forbidden
>> >and it's widely craved, the way money is now... Why do we want money
>> >and drive SUVs? It's mostly for the flirting game, right? You know
>> >money can buy beautiful women, even if this is short lived. Well, we
>> >must make our own flirtation game, spiced with tempting fruits and
>> >nice bodies that only playing in the great outdoors can give you. I
>> >have designed the following t-shirt...
>>
>>   <SNIP FROM HERE>
>>
>>   Why is it that men need to $pend $$$ to $$$$ or maybe sometimes even
>> $$$$$ to flirt with women?
>>
>>   The most I ever spent for anything significant and useful to flirt
>> with fellow gay gentlemen was about $90 (USD) including shipping for a
>> custom "party clothing" item that I used on multiple occaisions.  That
>> was for a "party clothes" item that I meerely used for "minor flirting"
>> that gay men like to do,

>> <SNIP to edit for space>

>>  - Don Klipstein (Jr) (d...@misty.com)
>
>Every rule has its exception, and I know some gays with big trucks.
>Maybe they are same ones with big muscles. ;)
>
>But I think hetero relationships as a whole require bigger toys. You
>certainly are out of the game by riding a bike. I've caught the eye of
>more than one woman that asked me where's my car... And that was the
>end of the conversation. ;)

Come to think of it, I do remember some other gay men having expensive
toys and expensive cars, even expensive clothes. And I have seen ads for
cosmetic surgery in gay magazines. But expensive-looking clothes and
blingy cars still appear to me to be a disproportionately straight thing.

It appears to me that straight men a little more like to show off that
they have money, and gay men a little more would rather show off their
bodies and looks.

- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 28, 2010, 10:22:57 PM3/28/10
On Mar 28, 7:54 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <2b9efd07-0421-41dd-ba02-a29b9c504...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,

I think this implies that a cyclist better consider going gay. At
least in America.

We both benefit from being colorful (to be seen) and from making noise
(to be heard).

Don Klipstein

Mar 28, 2010, 11:22:54 PM3/28/10
In <e5d10143-d57b-419f...@l25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu wrote:

>On Mar 28, 7:54 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

<SNIP some back-and-force to edit for space>

>> Come to think of it, I do remember some other gay men having expensive
>> toys and expensive cars, even expensive clothes. And I have seen ads for
>> cosmetic surgery in gay magazines. But expensive-looking clothes and
>> blingy cars still appear to me to be a disproportionately straight thing.
>>
>> It appears to me that straight men a little more like to show off that
>> they have money, and gay men a little more would rather show off their
>> bodies and looks.
>>
>> - Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)
>
>I think this implies that a cyclist better consider going gay. At
>least in America.
>
>We both benefit from being colorful (to be seen) and from making noise
>(to be heard).

"Better consider going gay"? What about people who have a strong
inborn/lifelong sexual and/or romantic orientation to one gender rather
than the other?

Should not a man who only falls in love with women, is only comfortable
dating a woman and more sexually attracted to women be able to live
frugally and marry a frugalista? Why should a frugalista and her husband
or boyfriend have anything against getting around by bike? Should gay men
but not straight men be able to get around by bike when the temperature is
+2 or -3 degrees C and it is raining? Should gay men but not straight men
be able to haul 20 or 75 kilograms of groceries by bike?
If a loving couple hauls 110 kilograms of groceries home each riding a
bike (exception rather than rule in USA for all sexual orientations), why
should they have the same gender?

Of course, it should be easy to imagine that I have a lot against need
to make a choice of a lifestyle of sexual/romantic orientation other than
any one strongly in someone forced or pressured to make a choice against a
strong internal orientation out of popularity, mob majority rule, or
frugality.

- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 29, 2010, 12:24:35 AM3/29/10
On Mar 28, 11:22 pm, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <e5d10143-d57b-419f-b0d9-0f68ae607...@l25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

I'm just saying that most likely your wife wants you riding a bike on
your own than an SUV.

But for dating, it ain't easy.

Few women in America are liberated enough to do so.

Don Klipstein

Mar 29, 2010, 1:47:26 AM3/29/10
In <09f78a23-cb87-486f...@x12g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>,

Sadly enough, my boyfriend (with a disproportionate share of hangups)
does not ride a bike beside me, ahead of me or behind me. He is a
"cager".

I wish that even women liberated enough to raft down the Delaware River
well north of Trenton, even around Lehigh River to Appalachian Trail
range, were as willing to be ride bikes in bad weather as "hardcore
cyclists" are. It appears to me that cyclists who ride through thick as
well as thin are disproportionately male. And it appears to me that the
male cyclists who professionally transport packages and freight, and who
haul home 10's of kilograms of groceries, and who say "Damn The Torpedoes"
when the weather gets nastier, are disproportionately both semi-insane
and gay.

(How many sane heterosexuals of either gender deliver restaurant food
on a Bianchi Pista through 4-cm-per-hour snowfall with 30 cm accumulated
and another 20-25 on the way? How many can do that )

At that rate, I have a liking to say that "the cagers" are the crazy
ones with their "ability" to "define" "normalcy" and "sanity".

And when it is +3 degrees and raining with "strong breeze" to "moderate
gale" wind from the northeast (in northern hemisphere), I get into an
extremely good mood good for a few hours of "keeping on truckin'" when a
fellow male of a customer looks into my eyes and smiles a little
disproportionately, especially when upticking such when I take on a
silly extra-clear spoken accent somewhat like some from northern England.
Much more so still when 25 seconds before I find such customer from
whoever-else with "gaydar".

Do I really need to be gay to haul freight by bicycle in a dense urban
area through uncomfortable winter weather and cold chilly windy
rainstorms? (Not that most people of *any* sexual orientation, even mine,
find that something fun to do.)

- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 29, 2010, 2:12:51 AM3/29/10
On Mar 29, 1:47 am, d...@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:
> In <09f78a23-cb87-486f-a4d5-a5728c46e...@x12g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>,

I find your words really inspiring for many, not only to come out of
the closet, but to come out of the cage for others.

It could be something like Bike Pride Parade for all lovers of two
wheels.

Message has been deleted