Finally a Price Dropped for Me

TheHorror

Nov 1, 2009, 5:33:57 PM11/1/09
I was getting tired of hearing about "deflationary pressures" and
the "lack of inflation", when all the stuff I buy was going up. Well,
finally I saw a price DROP on something I buy. Motor oil went from
$9.50 for a 5 quart bottle down to $8.00 !!! Woowee !! Not
kidding.

Les Cargill

Nov 2, 2009, 1:44:43 AM11/2/09

Prices are "sticky". So perhaps the lubricating quality of the oil
had something to do with it.... :)

--
Les Cargill

Al

Nov 2, 2009, 4:40:26 PM11/2/09

Sounds like a deal and maybe it was a one time deal at that. The price
of oil is not going to go down long term. Hate to burst your deflation
bubble. The oil producers are going to get your cash one way or
another.