Expiration dates on those small MacDonald's packages

noel888

Jan 18, 2011, 3:28:08 PM1/18/11
We don't visit the fast food places very often, but when we do, we
take some of those small ketchup, mayonaise, mustard packages home.
The other day, we were making turkey sandwiches and looked for the
mayonaise packet. Upon squeezing it open, the coloring didn't look
appetizing..sort of opaque looking. So we thought it expired, not
knowing how long we kept it in the pantry, and threw it out and ate a
turkey sandwich 'straight'..no mustard, ketchup and etc..Do they go
bad? There are no expiration dates on them.

Rod Speed

Jan 18, 2011, 3:48:44 PM1/18/11
noel888 wrote:

Yes, they will obviously go bad eventually.

> There are no expiration dates on them.

No reason why you cant write the date you steal them on them when you steal them.

noel888

Jan 18, 2011, 6:53:30 PM1/18/11

LOL we thought of that but how do we know how long they have been
there before we 'stole' them? BTW, we frugally took them, LOL

Steve.IA

Jan 19, 2011, 5:45:14 AM1/19/11
noel888 <harri...@aol.com> wrote in

>> No reason why you cant write the date you steal them on them when you
>> ste
> al them.
>
> LOL we thought of that but how do we know how long they have been
> there before we 'stole' them? BTW, we frugally took them, LOL

The cost of which is spread to all customers. Thanks

Steve

--
He's dead, Jim.
You get his wallet; I'll get his tricorder.

Rod Speed

Jan 19, 2011, 2:52:47 PM1/19/11
noel888 wrote

They wont have been in the store very long compared with how long they are at your place before you use them.

> BTW, we frugally took them, LOL

Nope, you stole them.