Frugal Credit Card Rewards Accumulation

Beaver Fever

Oct 18, 2022, 10:45:57 PM10/18/22
Any ideas how to put 1 or 2 million dollars in annual recoupable expenses on an American Express card? I am asking for a friend

Leo Isenteze

Oct 19, 2022, 12:06:09 AM10/19/22
On 10/18/2022 10:45 PM, Beaver Fever wrote:
> Any ideas how to put 1 or 2 million dollars in annual recoupable expenses on an American Express card? I am asking for a friend

$2 million is only $5480 a day.

Spend $5480 every day and pay off the balance every day.

Beaver Fever

Oct 19, 2022, 6:15:24 PM10/19/22
Recoupable - stuff I can buy for that and resell for at least that.

But don't say event tickets, been there, done that.