Hello From New Member

fruitpie

Nov 23, 2008, 7:08:40 PM11/23/08

I'm new to this site because I thought I could learn something. But,
it seems the site is spammed with tennis shoe sales. Is this normal
or does this site really have interactive discussions?

hchi...@hotmail.com

Nov 23, 2008, 8:36:27 PM11/23/08

It used to. Set your filters to delete nike and rod, and you might
see enough legit posts to continue.

Was there something in particular you wanted to know?

Dennis

Nov 24, 2008, 11:32:18 AM11/24/08

I've been wondering where to find the best sales on tennis shoes. Any
ideas?

Dennis (evil)

fruitpie

Nov 24, 2008, 1:42:32 PM11/24/08
On Nov 24, 10:32 am, Dennis <dg...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Oh Dennis, you are evil. I don't exactly have any questions yet but I
am sure I will. I hope to move to Mexico in the next 15 months (to
retire) and will want to look into different ways to use energy when
building a home. But, with the way things are in the states right
now, it may be longer then 15 months before I retire. Thanks for the
filter suggestion. I will have to try that.

Seerialmom

Nov 24, 2008, 7:46:56 PM11/24/08
> filter suggestion.  I will have to try that.- Hide quoted text -

Not to try and discourage you from this newsgroup but there are some
"alternate" websites that address what you're looking for. Treehugger
comes to mind.

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2008, 10:29:20 PM11/24/08
u can just delete comment that u do not satisfy..
neway welcome pal..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>

The Real Bev

Nov 25, 2008, 7:07:59 PM11/25/08
fruitpie wrote:

> Oh Dennis, you are evil. I don't exactly have any questions yet but I
> am sure I will. I hope to move to Mexico in the next 15 months (to
> retire) and will want to look into different ways to use energy when
> building a home.

Can non-citizens actually own property in Mexico now?

--
Cheers, Bev
"If God had wanted us to use the metric system,