Google Voice transferring calls to my cell phone

Bob Lamb

Aug 9, 2011, 7:35:27 PM8/9/11
How can I stop Google Voice from transferring my calls to my cell phone? I can not afford the extra minutes it takes up.

Bob F

Aug 9, 2011, 8:15:12 PM8/9/11
Bob Lamb wrote:
> How can I stop Google Voice from transferring my calls to my cell
> phone? I can not afford the extra minutes it takes up.

Change your setting with google. You told them what phones you want to use.

utter...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015, 5:13:26 AM2/26/15
You can switch your service provider.
https://www.utteru.com

ItsJoan NotJoann

Feb 26, 2015, 5:50:01 AM2/26/15
On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 4:13:26 AM UTC-6, utter...@gmail.com wrote:

> You can switch your service provider.
> https://www.utteru.com

Dumbass, you are replying to a FOUR YEAR OLD THREAD. Is everybody in Russia as stupid as you?

tra...@optonline.net

Feb 26, 2015, 6:20:17 AM2/26/15
On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 5:50:01 AM UTC-5, ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
> On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 4:13:26 AM UTC-6, utter...@gmail.com wrote:
> >

> Dumbass, you are replying to a FOUR YEAR OLD THREAD. Is everybody in Russia as stupid as you?

Probably not. But clearly this is a spammer promoting their business.
And you just reposted it, complete with their link. How smart does that
make you?