My ex=ISP tried to pull an AOL

VFW

Feb 22, 2010, 11:20:50 PM2/22/10
Sonic.net out of Santa Rosa, CA tried to charge me for a service I
cancelled.
So, now I spend what they say I owe on telling others about their
"service"
Revenge full.
--
Money; What a Concept !

Al

Feb 24, 2010, 11:16:34 AM2/24/10

One time I had an ISP that started delaying email so they could filter
it for viruses. I complained and started receiving virus mail. Then
when I was posting here and mentioned it, I received an email on my
private account from some lesbian with threats. I dumped that ISP and
became much more careful. that goes back years. I just checked and
the ISP is out of business.

SMS

Feb 24, 2010, 11:43:11 AM2/24/10
VFW wrote:
> Sonic.net out of Santa Rosa, CA tried to charge me for a service I
> cancelled.
> So, now I spend what they say I owe on telling others about their
> "service"
> Revenge full.

There's got to be more to the story than this. Sonic.net is probably the
best ISP in the entire country, bar none. Their support is outstanding,
and locally based, not in India.