"Federal regulators just cleared the way for your stamps to get much more expensive"

gggg...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 9:40:44 PM12/1/17

ItsJoan NotJoann

Dec 1, 2017, 11:49:48 PM12/1/17
On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 8:40:44 PM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/federal-regulators-just-cleared-the-way-for-your-stamps-to-get-much-more-expensive

Another reason to pay your bills online.

s-no...@tcybernet.com

Dec 2, 2017, 4:35:30 AM12/2/17
Yep, it was on the news that by next Christmas, prepare to pay $5
postage for every Christmas card you send. They also said that we should
be prepared for a delivery fee for all mail. Something like $2 for every
item put in our mailboxes, that would include advertising too. If we
dont pay, they will stop delivery. If they stop delivery, there will be
a charge of around $75 to reinstate delivery, each time it occurs.

Parcels are also going to rise dramatically, expect the fee to rise
about 7 times what it is now. That will likely mean the end of online
shopping, because the items that now cost $3 shipping, will cost around
$20 shipping. If this is not enough, those who live in rural areas will
be charged a mileage fee, depending on how far you live from the post
office. That could be as much as $2.50 per mile, and will apply each and
every time you receive mail.

The Real Bev

Dec 2, 2017, 12:51:24 PM12/2/17
Perhaps this is just a ploy to get us to go buy more Forever stamps
before they DROP the price!

--
Cheers, Bev
Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods?

Dennis

Dec 5, 2017, 3:52:28 PM12/5/17
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:51:19 -0800, The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Do bears shit in the woods?

Not polar bears.

Dennis (evil)

The Real Bev

Dec 5, 2017, 6:10:50 PM12/5/17
On 12/05/2017 12:51 PM, Dennis wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:51:19 -0800, The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Do bears shit in the woods?
>
> Not polar bears.

They would if they could!

The one at the Los Angeles zoo a couple of decades ago was green -- he
had algae growing on his fur. He didn't seem all that unhappy. I
wonder why they don't migrate south. Too many hunters? Not enough
seals? No snow to dig a cave in for hibernation?

--
Cheers. Bev
It's not true that Lucas, in 1947, tried to get Parliament

Dennis

Dec 6, 2017, 1:08:53 PM12/6/17
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 15:10:44 -0800, The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 12/05/2017 12:51 PM, Dennis wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 09:51:19 -0800, The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Do bears shit in the woods?
>>
>> Not polar bears.
>
>They would if they could!
>
>The one at the Los Angeles zoo a couple of decades ago was green -- he
>had algae growing on his fur. He didn't seem all that unhappy. I
>wonder why they don't migrate south. Too many hunters? Not enough
>seals? No snow to dig a cave in for hibernation?

Maybe it was the bars on his cage.