Skin lightening creams containing mercury, causing liver damage

zeez

May 22, 2010, 5:10:16 PM5/22/10
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-05-21/news/ct-met-fda-mercury-20100521_1_toxic-metal-mercury-policy-project-creams

"The Tribune reported Wednesday that the newspaper had sent 50 creams
used to lighten skin and fade age spots to a certified lab for
testing, most of them bought in Chicago stores. Six were found to
contain amounts of mercury banned by federal law. Of those, five had
more than 6,000 parts per million of mercury � enough to potentially
cause kidney damage over time, according to a medical expert."

--
## _________________________________________________
###### l l

The PHANTOM

May 22, 2010, 7:11:45 PM5/22/10
On May 22, 4:10 pm, ultimauw@NOSPAMlive@.com (zeez) wrote:
> http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-05-21/news/ct-met-fda-mercury...

> "The Tribune reported Wednesday that the newspaper had sent 50 creams
> used to lighten skin and fade age spots to a certified lab for
> testing, most of them bought in Chicago stores. Six were found to
> contain amounts of mercury banned by federal law. Of those, five had
> more than 6,000 parts per million of mercury — enough to potentially
> cause kidney damage over time, according to a medical expert."
>
> --
>       ##     _________________________________________________
>     ######   l                                                l
>    ########  l Do not assume, it makes an ass out of U and me l
>    ########  l________________________________________________l
>   ##########  started usenet reader at: 2:02:09.75p  _Sat_05-22-2010
>         #    Remove the obvious from my address to e-mail me. sig2.txt

Are the skin lightening creams used by Obama on that list of those
products containing mercury?? That might explain some of his
inexplicable behaviour and poor decisions.

Patricia Martin Steward

May 23, 2010, 8:59:53 AM5/23/10
On Sat, 22 May 2010 21:10:16 GMT, ultimauw@NOSPAMlive@.com (zeez)
wrote:

>http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-05-21/news/ct-met-fda-mercury-20100521_1_toxic-metal-mercury-policy-project-creams
>
>"The Tribune reported Wednesday that the newspaper had sent 50 creams
>used to lighten skin and fade age spots to a certified lab for
>testing, most of them bought in Chicago stores. Six were found to
>contain amounts of mercury banned by federal law. Of those, five had
>more than 6,000 parts per million of mercury � enough to potentially
>cause kidney damage over time, according to a medical expert."

Too bad the damn article doesn't state WHICH ONES THEY WERE.

--
Das Internet is nicht fuer gefingerclickend und giffengrabben.
Ist easy droppenpacket der Routers und overloaden der Backbone

zeez

May 24, 2010, 7:51:50 AM5/24/10
On Sun, 23 May 2010 08:59:53 -0400, Patricia Martin Steward
<pat...@noteranews.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 22 May 2010 21:10:16 GMT, ultimauw@NOSPAMlive@.com (zeez)
>wrote:
>>http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-05-21/news/ct-met-fda-mercury-20100521_1_toxic-metal-mercury-policy-project-creams
>>
>>"The Tribune reported Wednesday that the newspaper had sent 50 creams
>>used to lighten skin and fade age spots to a certified lab for
>>testing, most of them bought in Chicago stores. Six were found to
>>contain amounts of mercury banned by federal law. Of those, five had
>>more than 6,000 parts per million of mercury � enough to potentially
>>cause kidney damage over time, according to a medical expert."
>
>Too bad the damn article doesn't state WHICH ONES THEY WERE.

Here are some of the cremes

http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/ct-met-0517-skincream.eps-20100518,0,4359807.graphic

The Stillman's Skin bleach cream....YIKES! =O

--
## _________________________________________________
###### l l
######## l Do not assume, it makes an ass out of U and me l
######## l________________________________________________l

########## started usenet reader at: 4:46:13.66a _Mon_05-24-2010

zeez

May 24, 2010, 7:58:00 AM5/24/10
The names:

Stillman's Skin Bleach Cream