date your checks '09,a few ahead.

'nam vet.

Jan 1, 2009, 10:24:37 AM1/1/09
even if you still put '08 on your checks, the bank will cash them , well,
for a while.
--
When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
that's Evolution.

Jamie

Jan 1, 2009, 11:54:37 AM1/1/09

As 2007 drew to a close, I got the idea to predate my checks for '08
so as not to write the wrong year. And as 2008 ended yesterday, I
wrote one last check for '08 and wrote 09 ahead of time on the next
few checks in sequence.

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Jan 1, 2009, 6:08:22 PM1/1/09

If it works for you, fine I guess. In my estimation, if a person
doesn't have the situational awareness to know and write the correct
year on a check, they need a conservator.

tmc...@searchmachine.com

Jan 1, 2009, 7:43:22 PM1/1/09

Agreed. Since I do almost every payment online or via automatic
deduction, I write maybe 5 checks a year, so remembering the correct
year isn't exactly difficult.

Jeff

Jan 2, 2009, 2:08:31 AM1/2/09

I agree, the only checks I write are to troglodytes, usually
government entities.

Jeff

imascot

Jan 3, 2009, 12:59:22 PM1/3/09
Jeff <dont_...@all.uk> wrote in news:17adnRTETr3sIMDU...@earthlink.com:

> I agree, the only checks I write are to troglodytes, usually
> government entities.
>
> Jeff

Ironically, I write and mail checks to my ISP, because they won't send paper bills if I sign up for online
payment. All my other regular bill senders do, and still allow online bill paying.

J.