Tips on softening Denim

noel888

Oct 3, 2010, 2:17:38 PM10/3/10
I bought a pair of Wranglers. The first thing I did was to wash it in
hot water. upon wearing them I noticed a certain amount of coarseness.
I imagine in a few more times of washing, they would get rid of that
coarseness. Any ideas on how to do this quicker? Not looking for faded
look.

Mrs Irish Mike

Oct 4, 2010, 2:01:06 PM10/4/10

Denim is a fabric, right? And you want them softer? If only there was
a product that made fabric softer.

sf

Dec 16, 2010, 3:02:17 AM12/16/10
On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 11:17:38 -0700 (PDT), noel888 <harri...@aol.com>
wrote:

You haven't heard about washing them in baking soda?

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.