More Mexican invader Sexual Assault on Child

tripletask@gmail..com

Jul 1, 2010, 9:24:21 AM7/1/10
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:56:06 -0700 (PDT), Red Cloud
<mmdi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is just amazing. I could not believe how stupid Americans are.
>If this is happened in other nation, there is tremendous outpouring
>of anger. They would not tolerate sexual assault on
>children. Most average Americans think this is just average typical
>crime. I bet it is for them...
>Now you talk about "family value." That's just joke, isn't it!
>
>Be aware: sexual assault on child is Mexican invader's cultural
>pattern.
>
>http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m6d29-Illegal-alien-arrested-for-multiple-burglaries-sexual-assault-of-10yearold-girl
>

>Around 2:00 a.m., Monday, police in Buena Park, CA, responded to a
>call of suspicious noises outside a home, when they arrived, officers
>discovered Joel Aguirre Solis, 21, hiding in the bushes.
>
>According to Buena Park Detective Sgt. Roger Powell, Solis is
>responsible for a recent string of burglaries in the area, one during
>which, the illegal alien allegedly sexually assaulted a 10-year-old
>girl.
>
>He apparently tried to lure the girl away with him, when she would not
>comply, he attempted to rape her. Her screams sent him running from
>the home.
>
>Though the windows and doors were locked at all of the homes, Solis
>used tools to pry them open, and entered barefoot, so as not to make
>any noise.
>
>Solis is charged with suspicion of felony child annoyance, sexual
>assault, multiple counts of first-degree burglary, and attempted
>kidnapping.
>
>Solis is currently being held at the Buena Park City Jail, without
>bail due to his illegal alien status.
>
>Det. Powell reports that Solis left fingerprints behind in all of the
>homes he burglarized, and is a methamphetamine addict.

Fat-assed feminized Americans must like being abused by third-world
subhumans.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer

Criminal Drivers Murder 40,000 Americans a Year

Jul 1, 2010, 11:35:42 AM7/1/10
On Jul 1, 7:24 am, tripletask@gmail..com wrote:

> >Be aware:  sexual assault on child is   Mexican invader's cultural
> >pattern.

Another mexican pattern is drunk driving and that's why we have
thousands of americans killed by DUI illegals every year.