Mattress Money?

'nam vet.

Jan 3, 2009, 1:36:04 PM1/3/09
In article
<b4f10885ac02138a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
BRL <fr...@spamexpire-200810.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

> ..cash under the mattress really was a great idea for the
> past 10 years, what the Wall Street Journal is now calling
> "the lost decade." Here's how USA Today's long-time mutual
> fund columnist John Waggoner framed the strategy recently:

snipped;

A new niche might be Reverse Mortgages with a more flexible approach.
Right now a senior living in a paid for but sub-standard home in the
country doesn't qualify, even if they are like 80..
This is a market not fully explored.
Get to it !
--
When the Power of Love,replaces the Love of Power.
that's Evolution.

Rod Speed

Jan 3, 2009, 2:27:05 PM1/3/09
'nam vet. wrote
> BRL <fr...@spamexpire-200810.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote

>> ..cash under the mattress really was a great idea for the
>> past 10 years, what the Wall Street Journal is now calling
>> "the lost decade." Here's how USA Today's long-time mutual
>> fund columnist John Waggoner framed the strategy recently:

> snipped;

> A new niche might be Reverse Mortgages with a more flexible approach.

Nope, because the big sag in property values makes them unviable.

> Right now a senior living in a paid for but sub-standard
> home in the country doesn't qualify, even if they are like 80..

Because the big sag in property values and the credit crunch makes them unviable.

> This is a market not fully explored.

Because the big sag in property values and the credit crunch makes them unviable.

> Get to it !

Nothing to get to !

MSfo...@mcpmail.com

Jan 3, 2009, 5:47:51 PM1/3/09

If your home ain't worth anything, how can any business justify giving
money back on the hope of getting paid for the place later? We've been
through this regarding your property before. You are getting paid in
terms of the low cost of living there.