++ Hilary Clinton Sex Scandal

1 view

systemofad...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2009, 2:26:09 AM2/3/09
Free Download http://imival.blogspot.com/ - The video that rocked the
oval oralfis , Hilary Clinton Sex tape naked with The hockey legend
Wade Greatski..

Woody

Feb 3, 2009, 2:31:56 AM2/3/09

<systemofad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Free Download http://imival.blogspot.com/ - The video that rocked the
> oval oralfis , Hilary Clinton Sex tape naked with The hockey legend
> Wade Greatski..

Who's Wade Greatski? Sounds more like a downhiller than a hokey player.

Woody

rick++

Feb 3, 2009, 12:43:07 PM2/3/09
People dont like you "kiss and tell" types.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 3, 2009, 9:45:06 PM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 2:26 am, systemofadownsyndr...@gmail.com wrote:
> The video that rocked the
> oval oralfis , Hilary Clinton Sex tape naked with The hockey legend
> Wade Greatski..

Yea, must be the great Wade Greatski taking it to the hole once again.
He's trying to break Wilbur Chamberlain's record.
If it were real, I'd pay dearly not to see it.