"Your Social Security check could be less than you expect. Here's how to prevent that"

gggg...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 2:05:29 PM4/25/18

catalpa

Apr 25, 2018, 9:47:04 PM4/25/18

<gggg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:df89b37b-5ce6-4e60...@googlegroups.com...
> https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/why-your-social-security-check-could-be-less-than-you-expect.html

How many Social Security payees get a check?

"At the same time, aspiring retirees said they expect to receive $1,628 per
month on average." Exactly how do "aspiring retirees" come up with their
expected high and wrong number?

No shortfall for me. I know what my benefit will be because I check my
Social Security Statement every year.

tra...@optonline.net

May 2, 2018, 2:20:17 AM5/2/18
That's probably the same way those aspiring retirees figure out what they will receive.

catalpa

May 15, 2018, 12:26:12 PM5/15/18

<tra...@optonline.net> wrote in message
No, if they checked their Social Security Statement every year they wouldn't
be high and wrong with their expected monthly benefit.