MONEY SAVING TIP. I come across a variety of things that people do to save money as an accountant. Here is one that is quick and simple. You and your business can benefit!

KingofSavings

Nov 26, 2008, 6:00:07 PM11/26/08
Simply go to the website, www.quote-compare.com .

This site is a fantastic site that helps you save money on everyday,
ordinary expenses that we all have to have anyway.

I have seen some people save 100's of dollars. Rates are constantly
changing and so it is important to check rates out every 6 months, as
a rule of thumb.

Anyway, check it out and I would be interested in knowing any other
sites that you guys may be aware of.

Sincerely,
Chris Webb
YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTANT