Would you let airport security check your pussy if that made you safe?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 10:03:29 AM11/25/10
This moral dilemma is obviously for women. But hey, it could be your
wife too! So what's your take on this hot issue.

I'm trying to stay away from flying just to play it safe. What are the
Libertarians among us --the disciples of Ayn Rand-- saying on this
respect?

Just another reason to fund fast trains...

CHECK THIS OUT:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40314817/ns/today-today_fashion_and_beauty/

Charmin

Nov 25, 2010, 10:35:48 AM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 10:03 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free

Spirits of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This moral dilemma is obviously for women. But hey, it could be your
> wife too! So what's your take on this hot issue.
>
> I'm trying to stay away from flying just to play it safe. What are the
> Libertarians among us --the disciples of Ayn Rand-- saying on this
> respect?
>
> Just another reason to fund fast trains...
>
> CHECK THIS OUT:
>
> http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40314817/ns/today-today_fashion_and_bea...

> http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION

Awe, come on.
You ain't flying because you don't have a pot to piss in.
TSA may be checking trains and buses soon anyway.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 11:10:29 AM11/25/10

I want to travel by big ship. But I may reduce my travel accordingly.
Canoe is still my favorite.

Bill

Nov 25, 2010, 11:13:54 AM11/25/10
> So what's your take on this hot issue.

Well if I had one, they would be welcome to inspect it.

I keep hoping they will give me a complete strip search, but maybe
they can tell I would like it too much?

The most I have ever had done was a pat down. I told the lady she
could rub may back some more - and she grinned...

But that is the way I am. I've always been a warm "touchy feely"
hugging type person, so don't mind these things in the least. But I
know there are other people who do not like to be touched at all.

Also these people are just doing their job. I smile at them and tell
them to have a good day.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 11:22:59 AM11/25/10

Look at it from the other perspective: What if your lady companion got
horny!? Wouldn't you be jealous? Touchy issue, huh?

OK, here's another touchy issue...

On Nov 25, 11:10 am, "ranjit_math...@yahoo.com"
<ranjit_math...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 25, 10:07 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free

> Spirits of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 24, 10:28 pm, "ranjit_math...@yahoo.com"
>
> > <ranjit_math...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > A cat may look at a king ...http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/cat+can+look+at+a+king
> > > ... but may a king look at a cat?
>
> > Pussycats are a touchy issue.
>
> The problem seems to be that for the TSA, they are a touchy feely
> issue.
>
> > There's no respect for women? How about
> > if they carry a toy that looks like dynamite?
>
> How about if a terrorist wears a tampon made of dynamite? Wouldn't you
> want it found? If so, how would you suggest that it be found?

This is another touchy issue: Stay away from planes!

I'm already staying away from cycling due to the unnecessary risks
involved it it, so anything that invades my privacy or threatens my
life I stay away from.

Bill

Nov 25, 2010, 12:49:57 PM11/25/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"

> Look at it from the other perspective: What if your lady companion
> got horny!? Wouldn't you be jealous?

No. I'm not the jealous type. My way of thinking is this: "If you love
something, set it free, it if returns, it is yours."

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 1:50:24 PM11/25/10

Hey, those airport bastards may be taking advantage of people like
you.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 1:50:33 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 11:56 am, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <p...@hovnanian.com> wrote:

> His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle wrote:
>
> > This moral dilemma is obviously for women. But hey, it could be your
> > wife too! So what's your take on this hot issue.
>
> > I'm trying to stay away from flying just to play it safe. What are the
> > Libertarians among us --the disciples of Ayn Rand-- saying on this
> > respect?
>
> > Just another reason to fund fast trains...
>
> Nope. TSA is considering expanding its screening program to other modes of
> public transportation (trains, buses, etc.). Look at what happened in
> London and Spain as justification.

C'mon, it's simply too expensive. The bastards will grind us down.

Just another reason to ride a bicycle...

> I'm going to need a bigger leaf.
>
> --

How about this... I 'd need a banana tree leaf.

The Real Bev

Nov 25, 2010, 7:46:54 PM11/25/10
On 11/25/10 09:49, Bill wrote:

> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Free Spirits of the Jungle"

>> Look at it from the other perspective: What if your lady companion
>> got horny!? Wouldn't you be jealous?
>
> No. I'm not the jealous type. My way of thinking is this: "If you love
> something, set it free, it if returns, it is yours."

If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

A Slashdotter suggested a new TSA policy: "Due to heavy holiday
traffic, passengers will be required to grope each other. Have a nice day."

--
Cheers, Bev
"I've had a Lucas pacemaker for years and have

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 25, 2010, 9:25:18 PM11/25/10
On Nov 25, 7:46 pm, The Real Bev <bashley...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/25/10 09:49, Bill wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey&  the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
>
> >>  Look at it from the other perspective: What if your lady companion
> >>  got horny!? Wouldn't you be jealous?
>
> > No. I'm not the jealous type. My way of thinking is this: "If you love
> > something, set it free, it if returns, it is yours."
>
> If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it.

Give her a pat on her shoulder and say, "Hasta la vista, baby!" Then
shoot her in the back. Oh c'mon, those times are gone forever. ;)

> A Slashdotter suggested a new TSA policy:  "Due to heavy holiday
> traffic, passengers will be required to grope each other.  Have a nice day."

If it ain't selective groping then it's no good.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 26, 2010, 3:47:02 PM11/26/10
On Nov 26, 12:59 pm, necromancer
<Zidane's_Last_Red_Card@worldofnecromancer_no_spam_no_way.org> wrote:
> Would you?