Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Best Vacuum Cleaner

60 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Beaver...@live.com

não lida,
28 de out. de 2018, 12:36:3528/10/2018
para
Bagless

Handheld

Not too big, not too small.

One I had was awesome but the hose broke and I couldn't find a replacement.

Got another one off Amazon, a small Fuller, it sucks. Not good pickup power and it overheats too fast.

What should I get?

Sofa Slug

não lida,
29 de out. de 2018, 14:05:2829/10/2018
para
Do you still have the old vacuum? You can probably repair the hose with
a "hose cuff": tiny.cc/google_hose-cuff

Beaver...@live.com

não lida,
29 de out. de 2018, 14:12:1529/10/2018
para
Yeah but the hose is gone ...

Michael Black

não lida,
30 de out. de 2018, 22:28:4230/10/2018
para
Then get a Sho[-Vac. Those things are very simple, and look like they are
mostly made of off-the shelf parts. I don't know, but the hose looks like
something off the shelf, and the pieces that fit in it do too, all made of
plastic. So one might be able to find replacement parts (except the
company seems capable of offering those themselves) in the plumbing
department.

THe bonus is that it can be used to clean up liquid too, so all those beer
spills can be handled.

Michael

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
5 de jan. de 2019, 17:38:2705/01/2019
para

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
14 de jan. de 2019, 11:04:4814/01/2019
para
On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 6:36:35 AM UTC-10, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
(Recent article):

https://www.rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/dependable-vacuum-cleaners/

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
25 de jan. de 2019, 22:15:4225/01/2019
para
On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 6:36:35 AM UTC-10, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
Best for under $100:

https://floorcritics.com/best-vacuums-under-100/

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
24 de fev. de 2019, 17:30:5424/02/2019
para
On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 6:36:35 AM UTC-10, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
Question to ask vacuum cleaner salesman:

- Does this vacuum cleaner really SUCK?

And I DO mean REALLY?

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
24 de fev. de 2019, 20:54:4424/02/2019
para
On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 6:36:35 AM UTC-10, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
Recent Consumer Reports review:

https://www.consumerreports.org/vacuum-cleaners/best-small-vacuums-for-small-spaces/

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
28 de fev. de 2019, 13:09:0128/02/2019
para

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
20 de fev. de 2020, 07:23:0120/02/2020
para

John Weiss

não lida,
20 de fev. de 2020, 09:57:4820/02/2020
para
On 02/20/20 04:22, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 9:36:35 AM UTC-7, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
>> Bagless
>> Handheld
>> Not too big, not too small.
>>
>> What should I get?

I've bought a couple Sharks (full upright and smaller "sweeper") at
Costco. They work well for me.

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
20 de fev. de 2020, 23:29:1120/02/2020
para
On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 6:57:48 AM UTC-8, John Weiss wrote:
> On 02/20/20 04:22, wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 28, 2018 at 9:36:35 AM UTC-7, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> >> Bagless
> >> Handheld
> >> Not too big, not too small.
> >>
> >> What should I get?
>
> I've bought a couple Sharks (full upright and smaller "sweeper") at
> Costco. They work well for me.

https://www.reviewed.com/vacuums/best-right-now/the-best-shark-robot-upright-and-lightweight-vacuum

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
21 de fev. de 2020, 08:41:5521/02/2020
para
Sharks on sale this week at Target:

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?page=9

gggg...@gmail.com

não lida,
21 de fev. de 2020, 08:45:0821/02/2020
para

The Real Bev

não lida,
21 de fev. de 2020, 10:52:2221/02/2020
para
I bought a $100 Shark from Amazon and am really happy with it. At first
I thought it had stopped sucking, but my son pointed out the
completely-packed inner dust-container...

I bought the cheap one without the extra attachments. I can use his if
I need to, but perhaps I should have opted for a version with them.

--
Cheers, Bev
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the