struggling with paper clutter

ritika

Jan 3, 2011, 1:52:48 PM1/3/11
Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
what should I do? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take
services of ‘kleeto’ which is kind of a paper document management
service that provides both physical and online storage of your
documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?

Rod Speed

Jan 3, 2011, 2:13:56 PM1/3/11
ritika wrote:

> Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
> kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
> tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
> eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
> what should I do?

Hang yourself, you cant manage a viable spam.

Al

Jan 3, 2011, 3:29:22 PM1/3/11

I think these are Indians trying to model themselves from the early
Chinese spammers. The poor spelling and general use of the language
suggests the way uneducated Indians attempt these things. One thing
they have in common is the assumption that all readers are idiots when
in fact it's often the reverse.

Vandy Terre

Jan 3, 2011, 3:51:42 PM1/3/11
On Mon, 3 Jan 2011 10:52:48 -0800 (PST), ritika <sadh....@rediffmail.com>
wrote:

First store important documents in a fire proof/ resistant container. Add moth
balls to these containers to avoid insect/ rodent infestation. Now, get rid of
the termites and all structure damage caused by them. The least expensive
manner I know to keep record copies safe is to cut them to my own CDs and store
the CDs in a airtight/ fireproof container. There is already too much family
information out there on the net. Why would you wish to feed the net more?

Message has been deleted

George

Jan 3, 2011, 6:31:25 PM1/3/11

I would say that is accurate. Someone paid a couple bucks to "advertise
on the Internet" and the SPAM is the result.

Gordon

Jan 3, 2011, 6:45:02 PM1/3/11
ritika <sadh....@rediffmail.com> wrote in news:6904cb66-1b52-40eb-9925-
a30e1b...@u25g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

OK,
I think we definitly can say that this is a Shill.

Mrs Irish Mike

Jan 3, 2011, 7:16:42 PM1/3/11
On Jan 3, 2:24 pm, barbie gee <boo...@nosespam.com> wrote:
> what the heck is an "almirah", anyway?

Etymologyfrom Hindi अलमारी (almārī) or Urdu الماری (almārī), from
Portuguese armário, from Latin armarium. (Source: dictionary.com)

[edit] Nounalmirah (plural almirahs)

Cupboard, cabinet or chest of drawers.

The Real Bev

Jan 3, 2011, 7:23:07 PM1/3/11
On 01/03/11 15:45, Gordon wrote:

> ritika<sadh....@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I

>> kept in a wooden almirah... Does anyone know about this service in detail?

> OK,
> I think we definitly can say that this is a Shill.

It would be just SOOOO nice if we could actually kill the people who
spew this kind of shit. Yes, I mean 'actually'. Blood, head removal,
maggots, etc.

--
Cheers, Bev
It's not the speed that kills, it's the stopping.

terrable

Jan 3, 2011, 7:51:02 PM1/3/11

"ritika" <sadh....@rediffmail.com> wrote in message

Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
what should I do? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take
services of �SPAMO� which is kind of a paper document management

service that provides both physical and online storage of your
documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?

SPAMMER.

Same SPAM nonsense with different situations in different newsgroups.

Bob F

Jan 3, 2011, 10:05:03 PM1/3/11

CD's are inherently undependable for long term storage, and would probably melt
to unusability in a fire even in a "fireproof" container, which is intended to
keep paper safe, not plastic things.
Better to keep the origionals there.

Fake ID

Jan 4, 2011, 12:30:15 AM1/4/11
In article <6904cb66-1b52-40eb...@u25g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

ritika <sadh....@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
>kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
>tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
>eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
>what should I do? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take
>services of ‘spammo’ which is kind of a paper document management

>service that provides both physical and online storage of your
>documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?

I think a termite ate your baby.

rahul

Jan 5, 2011, 6:33:49 AM1/5/11

I can understand what you must be going through. It seriously feel
really bad when due to some small mistake, you find everything in
mess. Anyways, now here you can a learn a lesson of not keeping your
documents at home as they are prone not just to termites but various
other threats such as fire, pets, kids etc. So, i would suggest you to
go for kleeto's services without a delay. I too have subscribed to
its free trial services after almost the similar incidence. Basically,
kleeto is India's first paper management services which offer both
physical and online storage of all kinds of valuable papers. Further,
one can also retrieve the documents whenever they require them. If you
too are interested in its free services, you can register here -
http://www.facebook.com/kleetoindia?v=app_7146470109&ref=ts. And to
know more about kleeto, please check their website - http://kleeto.in

Sofa Slug

Jan 7, 2011, 2:32:49 PM1/7/11
On 1/5/2011 3:33 AM, rahul wrote:

> On Jan 3, 11:52 pm, ritika<sadh....@rediffmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
>> kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
>> tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
>> eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
>> what should I do? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take
>> services of ‘kl**to’ which is kind of a paper document management

>> service that provides both physical and online storage of your
>> documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?
>
> I can understand what you must be going through. It seriously feel
> really bad when due to some small mistake, you find everything in
> mess. Anyways, now here you can a learn a lesson of not keeping your
> documents at home as they are prone not just to termites but various
> other threats such as fire, pets, kids etc. So, i would suggest you to
> go for kleeto's services without a delay. I too have subscribed to
> its free trial services after almost the similar incidence. Basically,
> kleeto is India's first paper management services which offer both
> physical and online storage of all kinds of valuable papers. Further,
> one can also retrieve the documents whenever they require them. If you
> too are interested in its free services, you can register here -
> <deleted>. And to
> know more about kl**to, please check their website - http://kl**to.in

If you are going to respond to your own spam, at least use a different
free email service LOL!

Message has been deleted

Michael Black

Jan 9, 2011, 1:26:48 PM1/9/11
On Sun, 9 Jan 2011, Shawn Hirn wrote:

>> Hi, I am a housewife and I kept warranty papers of all the items I
>> kept in a wooden almirah. Recently, when my fridge was out of order, I
>> tried to find its paper but realized that all the papers have been
>> eaten by termites. I am really upset. Now, somebody please tell me
>> what should I do? By the way, one of my friends suggested me to take

>> services of Śkleetoą which is kind of a paper document management

>> service that provides both physical and online storage of your
>> documents. Does anyone know about this service in detail?
>

> Most warranty statements are online via the product manufacturer's web
> site so just download them for new products and save them in a folder on
> your computer. For products where you cannot download an electronic copy
> of the warranty, just scan the printed copy in and save that in the
> folder. You should also keep an electronic copy of your receipts, which
> is useful for both claiming repairs under warranty, but handy in the
> event something expensive is lost, stolen, and damaged that gives rise
> to an insurance claim.

Or just to remind you when you bought something. The thermostat on our
oven went out, and not only was he uncertain if he could get a replacement
(the manual had the model number, which was easier than trying to find it
on the stove), but the fact that the stove was bought in 1983 is useful
information.

Or, I still have the receipt from that box of ten floppy disks I bought
in late 1984, for all of fifty dollars. I dont' keep that for warranty
purposes or anything, I keep it as a reminder of how things have changed
in a quarter century.

Michael

The Henchman

Jan 9, 2011, 2:12:15 PM1/9/11

I posted some negative things about your company on your Facebook page.

In addition, I sent messages to the 3400 Facebook friends in your profile
about the lack of security your service has. Several of those people have
messaged me back to thank them and they will no longer use your service.
They were very grateful that I told them so.