Negro, hispanic crime ripping through America.

wis...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2008, 11:43:25 AM12/24/08
http://www.newnation.org/

What wimps be these American who tolerate such outrages.

Death to diversity!

ted

BrianNZ

Dec 24, 2008, 12:01:28 PM12/24/08

fair call....you certainly aren't mainstream, and you don't do anything
about these 'outrages' so you must be a wimp.....BANG!!

.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Dec 24, 2008, 12:10:33 PM12/24/08

Please don't feed the trolls.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo online at www.pmilligan.net/palm/
Free 'People finder' program now at www.pmilligan.net/finder.htm

BrianNZ

Dec 24, 2008, 12:34:04 PM12/24/08
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 06:01:28 +1300, BrianNZ <br...@itnz.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> wis...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> http://www.newnation.org/
>>>
>>> What wimps be these American who tolerate such outrages.
>>>
>>> Death to diversity!
>>>
>>> ted
>>
>> fair call....you certainly aren't mainstream, and you don't do anything
>> about these 'outrages' so you must be a wimp.....BANG!!
>
> Please don't feed the trolls.

C'mon, it's 6.30am Christmas morning....peace and goodwill to all (and
all that crap) :)

.

Dec 24, 2008, 1:09:52 PM12/24/08
On Dec 24, 9:34�am, The Man From Another Planet <br...@itnz.co.nz>
wrote:

> C'mon, it's 6.30am Christmas morning....peace and goodwill to all (and
> all that crap) �:)

Christmas morning, in the middle of summer in Godzone, and you have
nothing better to do than debate foreign politics that don't affect
you in any way?

Is that *lame*, or what?

BrianNZ

Dec 24, 2008, 1:32:19 PM12/24/08

Just another day in paradise....soon I'll be doing more important
things.....the dishes, washing, mop the floors....usual 'day-off' stuff.

I think todays mission is to get the Mitsi truck to the back of the
section and load up a Triumph Herald which has found a new home.

Tomorrow I'm off to Wanganui for the 'Cemetery Circuit' bike racing.
Sean Harris is making a comeback from his IOM crash.......
"> In June last year, Harris cheated death in the Isle of Man Tourist
Trophy race, crashing his 1000cc Suzuki at 230km/h on the final lap on
the 37-mile (60km) circuit.

> Race officials and medics who came to his rescue at the time didn't give him a chance and their feelings were echoed by doctors at the hospital.
>
> He broke both arms, both legs, some ribs, his pelvis and lost his front teeth in the smash and was in a medically induced coma for several days."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dailynews/4802138a6404.html

.....and I'll be cheering him on. Rather than ride down (as usual, but
the KTM's off the road until I can afford a service) I've got a driver
to take me in my car and I will be making a booze cruise of it.

I love Christmas when I'm on my own....so much more relaxing!

S'mee

Dec 24, 2008, 8:29:50 PM12/24/08

Not as lame as a white nigger like you running your trashy mouth
whilst your betters speak. No piss off boy...your betters are busy.
--
Keith

Jeff

Dec 25, 2008, 12:52:22 PM12/25/08

Better than what? Seems like a pretty standard you've set.

Jeff
> --
> Keith

S'mee

Dec 25, 2008, 2:00:00 PM12/25/08

It's not that high, but obviously to someone of an IQ higher than luke
warm bath water Krusty and others of his ilk can't even live up to
that.
--
Keith

.

Dec 25, 2008, 2:16:32 PM12/25/08
On Dec 25, 11:00�am, "S'mee" <stevenkei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It's not that high, but obviously to someone of an IQ higher than luke
> warm bath water Krusty and others of his ilk can't even live up to
> that.

My IQ is higher than tepid bath water, as indicated by the fact that
my wit has scalded your tender ass on many occaions.

S'mee

Dec 25, 2008, 3:42:03 PM12/25/08

LOL tepid is colder than lukewarm loser. Scaleded my ass? ROTFLMAO you
are aren't even remoatly close to cold.
--
Keith