Cheap Long Distance and Free Cell Phones

Super-Telecom.com

Jun 19, 2003, 2:15:03 PM6/19/03
For Free Cell Phones some with cash back and Cheap Long distance rates
check out www.super-telecom.com

Ray&Rita Normandeau

Jun 19, 2003, 6:05:19 PM6/19/03
supert...@hotmail.com (Super-Telecom.com) wrote in message news:<14a6964c.0306...@posting.google.com>...

> For Free Cell Phones some with cash back and Cheap Long distance rates
> check out www.super-telecom.com

Can you beat this:
For Long Distance at 2.9 cents per minute, no other fee see:
https://www.onesuite.com/ Promotion Code 034720367 ?

It's even cheaper if you don't use thier 800#.

Super-Telecom.com

Jun 20, 2003, 8:13:31 PM6/20/03
SAGa...@yahoo.com (Ray&Rita Normandeau) wrote in message news:<5d64fea.03061...@posting.google.com>...

The 2.9 cents requires you to dial a number then a 6 digit pin code
then your phone number you want to dial. Talk about jumping through
hoops

Bob Ward

Jun 20, 2003, 8:50:27 PM6/20/03
On 20 Jun 2003 17:13:31 -0700, supert...@hotmail.com
(Super-Telecom.com) wrote:

I have my phone programmed to jump through those hoops for me.

Lena

Jun 21, 2003, 5:10:54 AM6/21/03

"Super-Telecom.com" spammed

> > Can you beat this:
> > For Long Distance at 2.9 cents per minute, no other fee see:
> > https://www.onesuite.com/ Promotion Code 034720367 ?
> >
> > It's even cheaper if you don't use thier 800#.
>

> The 2.9 cents requires you to dial a number then a 6 digit pin code
> then your phone number you want to dial. Talk about jumping through
> hoops

Incorrect. If dialing from your home, you merely dial the 800 number or the
local access number. OneSuite recognizes your phone number and tells you to
dial the number you wish to call. If you have a local access number, the
rate is 2.5 cents per minute. The only time you must enter your own phone
number and a FOUR digit PIN is if you are using the service from a phone
other than your home phone.
--
Lena
lenaga...@hotmail.com

utter...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2015, 2:47:08 AM2/17/15
You can try utteru for cheap and free long distance calling option.

https://www.utteru.com/accessNumbers.php

Bob F

Feb 17, 2015, 8:35:22 PM2/17/15
You are really getting repetitious, SPAMMER

Art Shapiro

Feb 24, 2015, 12:02:44 AM2/24/15
On 2/16/2015 11:47 PM, utter...@gmail.com wrote:
> You can try utteru for cheap and free long distance calling option.

Perhaps you can stop repetitively promoting your own product. That's
not considered ethical.

Art