ask friends or family members at other households to request coupons

thezak

Nov 14, 2008, 11:50:11 AM11/14/08
Dear Consumer,
Thank you for your recent message. Your email has been received.
Please note that we review emails daily, usually the business day
following receipt of your message. However, it may take up to 3 - 5
business days for us to respond, should a response be necessary. If
you\
use a spam filter, please add consume...@dtv2009.gov
<mailto:websu...@dtv2009.gov> to your Safe Senders list.

Because of the volume of mail we receive, we do not respond to
messages that contain:
- Profanity or excessively rude or aggressive language.
- Questions or comments not directly related to the TV Converter Box
Coupon Program.
- Questions or comments in response to a previous reply from Consumer
Support staff where the outcome is unchanged from our previous
communication. The information supplied in our original reply is the
only information we are authorized to use.

Note that due to program regulations, each household address can only
be approved for a maximum of two coupons, regardless of whether those
coupons were received or used. Individuals who are seeking additional
coupons beyond the maximum allowable per household may ask frie\
nds or family members at other households to request coupons they may
not need themselves. While it is illegal to sell coupons, giving a
coupon away for free is not prohibited under Program regulations.

Answers to frequently asked questions related to the TV Converter Box
Coupon Program are available at www.DTV2009.gov/FAQ.aspx <http://
www.dtv2009.gov/FAQ.aspx> For technical questions or concerns
regarding the digital transition, you may also wish to contact the FCC
at h\
ttp://www.dtv.gov/, your local electronics retailer or broadcast
network.
Sincerely,