What vehicle would Epicurus have ridden?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jul 7, 2010, 1:21:11 PM7/7/10
No doubt in my mind: A BICYCLE. The following topic led to this
wonderful video about Epicurus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20LTTRQcZ8c

***

"I have recreated the Garden of Eden"

Little by little it's taking shape: plenty of green in the middle of
the urban jungle, wind chimes, water, food for the wild birds, the
hammock and... the Snake. She's no ordinary snake, but a Christian
snake. This neighbor has an attitude of "I don't give a shit about the
world," but then she bitches about something minor I do because I'm
the happy monkey in the jungle.

Is that fair? Can't the Christians ever live and let live? Can't they
enjoy the singing birds or bow to the philosopher of the garden?
(vague allusion to Epicurus)

But can we ever have a Paradise without the SneakySnake?

I tell you what, maybe we can handle the snake and put it in the cage.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never get too close to the snake"

My latest name, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock," means SLOW as in Tantra and bicycle, and
LAID BACK as in hammock, to save energy. It may imply a REFORESTATION
CAMPAIGN to hang the hammock.

http://www.slowbicyclemovement.org