Don't fall for the flu vaccine scam again this year

Rebel1

Oct 13, 2011, 8:12:26 AM10/13/11
http://www.naturalnews.com/033859_flu_shots_Walgreens.html
http://www.naturalnews.com/033858_unvaccinated_children_health.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.health/browse_thread/thread/df9bf47b6f220bd6/f1ba0a1015900d86

And remember, that vaccination does NOT mean immunity.

http://www.garynull.com/home/dr-gary-null-phd-and-nancy-ashley-ms-vmd-the-myth-that-vacci.html

There are lots of ways to boost natural immunity. Google on 'boost
immunity to flu' (no quotes needed). Here are a couple of hits:

http://www.medindia.net/news/Vitamin-D-Boosts-Immunity-Prevents-Colds-Flu-Study-47873-1.htm

http://victoria-anisman-reiner.suite101.com/10-ways-to-boost-immune-health-a8274

If you still insist on getting jabbed, make sure the vaccine is from a
single-dose vial. Multi-dose vials still contain mercury, the last thing
kids and fetuses need.

Bill Gill

Oct 13, 2011, 9:20:06 AM10/13/11
That's right, if you fall for the flu-vaccine scam you will miss all the
fun of lying in bed with your joints aching while you shiver and sweat.

And you won't be able to pass the fun on to your family, friends, and
co-workers.

Bill

Vic Smith

Oct 13, 2011, 9:44:29 AM10/13/11
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:20:06 -0500, Bill Gill <bill...@cox.net>
wrote:

I'm undecided about flu vaccines.
If I caught the flu more often, I'd get it.
But I think I only had flu once, about 40 years ago.
Pretty sure I won't get the vaccine until I catch it once more.
But I'm open-minded, and maybe I'll change my mind.

--Vic

Rebel1

Oct 13, 2011, 2:07:13 PM10/13/11
> I'm undecided about flu vaccines.
> If I caught the flu more often, I'd get it.
> But I think I only had flu once, about 40 years ago.
> Pretty sure I won't get the vaccine until I catch it once more.
> But I'm open-minded, and maybe I'll change my mind.
>
> --Vic

That's the best approach. If you rarely get colds or the flu, you have a
good immune system and lifestyle. Skip the shot.

The Real Bev

Oct 15, 2011, 12:55:48 AM10/15/11
On 10/13/2011 06:44 AM, Vic Smith wrote:

> I'm undecided about flu vaccines.
> If I caught the flu more often, I'd get it.
> But I think I only had flu once, about 40 years ago.
> Pretty sure I won't get the vaccine until I catch it once more.
> But I'm open-minded, and maybe I'll change my mind.

Ditto. I get them when they're convenient and free, but mostly not.

Most convenient was the drive-up service provided by a local hospital.
One nurse on each side of the car. Open the window, stick your arm out.
Wham Bam, Thank You Ma'am.

--
Cheers, Bev
My house isn't a pigsty, it's an Immunity Enhancement Center.

Oct 15, 2011, 10:43:10 AM10/15/11

"Bill Gill" <bill...@cox.net> wrote in message

> That's right, if you fall for the flu-vaccine scam you will miss all the
> fun of lying in bed with your joints aching while you shiver and sweat.
>
> And you won't be able to pass the fun on to your family, friends, and
> co-workers.

Wrong. The only time I ever got the flu was 2 weeks AFTER I got a flu shot.
I'll never get a flu shot again. Total scam. Maybe it doesn't give you the
flu, but it sure doesn't stop it.

KenK

Oct 15, 2011, 1:30:01 PM10/15/11
The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in news:j7b3od$liu$2@dont-
email.me:

> On 10/13/2011 06:44 AM, Vic Smith wrote:
>
>> I'm undecided about flu vaccines.
>> If I caught the flu more often, I'd get it.
>> But I think I only had flu once, about 40 years ago.
>> Pretty sure I won't get the vaccine until I catch it once more.
>> But I'm open-minded, and maybe I'll change my mind.
>
> Ditto. I get them when they're convenient and free, but mostly not.

I get mine every year at Walmart. Free with Medicare. Rarely a line. I've
never gotten flu from a flu shot.

--
"Experience is something you don't get until
just after you need it." Steven Wright

Bob F

Nov 6, 2011, 11:29:08 AM11/6/11
It doesn't stop every flu. Just the 3 expected to be most problematic.