Shoe goo !

Shoe-Chucker 2

Jul 4, 2015, 11:21:47 AM7/4/15
they have a industrial version.
that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.
--
Karma ; what a concept!
Message has been deleted

Bob F

Jul 4, 2015, 3:46:05 PM7/4/15
ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:
> On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:21:47 AM UTC-5, Shoe-Chucker 2 wrote:
>>
>> they have a industrial version.
>> that stuff sticks. stay flexible. too.
>>

> And this revelation has what to do with sewing?

Sewing has what to do with frugal-living?

Michael Black

Jul 4, 2015, 7:21:14 PM7/4/15
If you can sew, you don't have to pay someone to hem your new pants, and
maybe more important, you are more self-reliant.

If you can sew, you can patch your pants, so they can be used around the
home, extending their useful life, and keeping the good pants for
important use.

I can't make clothing, but I've always had enough sewing skill, since i
was a kid, to be able to do buttons and take care of such repairs by
myself. It is frugal, but it also means I'm not the stereotypical man who
has to rely on a woman to fix his pants.

Michael

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jul 5, 2015, 2:13:00 AM7/5/15
My mistake. After posting I realized I was in the
wrong group. Apologies.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jul 5, 2015, 2:14:45 AM7/5/15
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 6:21:14 PM UTC-5, Michael Black wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Jul 2015, Bob F wrote:
>
> > ItsJoan NotJoann wrote:

> >> And this revelation has what to do with sewing?
> >
> > Sewing has what to do with frugal-living?
> >

> If you can sew, you don't have to pay someone to hem your new pants, and
> maybe more important, you are more self-reliant.

Yes!

> If you can sew, you can patch your pants, so they can be used around the
> home, extending their useful life, and keeping the good pants for
> important use.

Yes!

> I can't make clothing, but I've always had enough sewing skill, since i
> was a kid, to be able to do buttons and take care of such repairs by
> myself. It is frugal, but it also means I'm not the stereotypical man who
> has to rely on a woman to fix his pants.
>
> Michael

Yes!