God doesn't approve of distributing Bibles and sends pirates to capture the participants

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 19, 2011, 12:53:10 PM2/19/11
(Whenever pirates do stuff like this or drivers harass peaceful
cyclists and get away with it... I know the end is near)

The Adams run a Bible ministry, according to their website, and have
been distributing Bibles to schools and churches in remote villages in
areas including the Fiji Islands, Alaska, New Zealand, Central America
and French Polynesia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110219/ap_on_re_us/piracy_captured_yacht

***

At least that's one interpretation of it. Just as good as any other,
including that Satan sent the pirates to stop the Christians. It may
also mean that this world is slowly but surely descending into chaos
and the Law of the Jungle.

That's my 2 cents for the Wisdom of the Jungle for now.