Ed Dolan the Great and the denizens of Usenet

Edward Dolan

Aug 26, 2010, 3:31:38 PM8/26/10
In the olden days (about 5 years ago) there were some fairly intelligent and
civilized members of these newsgroups who were occasionally worth reading.
But even back then it was rare to read anything of any intelligence. Let's
face it, Usenet does only one thing. It argues interminably on the level of
idiots.

If we were all sitting around a seminar table it would not be so bad because
there would be a professor to keep us on track. But without that professor
(moderator), we all go off the track. Before you know it, we are headed to
the lowest common denominator. That would be on the level of TM for
instance. He is bona fide idiot who caterwauls on a single subject. Yes, it
is possible to kill file such a cretin, but even so a single TM scares off
new blood and utterly destroys a small newsgroup with multiple threads.

A moderator would prevent the above scenario, but it will also prevent
anything original or exciting ever being said. Usenet is a dead end. If we
had any brains, we would give up on it. But the thought of a no good bastard
like TM succeeding in destroying a newsgroup is too much for me. Apparently,
it is my destiny to combat idiots like him. One thing is for certain. If
good men do nothing, then evil men prevail.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Jim A

Aug 26, 2010, 5:47:57 PM8/26/10

But on usenet, Ed, there's nobody of any consequence left who will give
a s**t. Except you & me. And I'm gone come Saturday.

--
www.slowbicyclemovement.org - enjoy the ride

Edward Dolan

Aug 26, 2010, 6:51:39 PM8/26/10

"Jim A" <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote in message

TM is singlehandedly destroying RBS with his multiple posts, all on a single
subject. On a larger newsgroup it may get buried, but on a small newsgroup
like RBS such posting takes over and dominates. It is revolting to me that a
complete idiot is able to do this. Fuck that god damn dumb stupid asshole
bastard! I am determined that he will not get away with his depredations on
RBS. He can post his shit on a single thread, but I will not allow him to
post his shit on multiple threads on RBS.

tmclone

Aug 27, 2010, 9:46:38 AM8/27/10
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

Everyone else has killfiled that asshole and never sees his stuff.
You've been killfiled as well because you reply to him. Get over
yourself.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 27, 2010, 11:09:18 AM8/27/10

I sincerely give a shit who read and who don't... You still have to
eat the banana, ie. have to swallow the truth.

I got many replies in other more militant groups. I even get more
replies about bicycles there. But there are many more important
problems out there.

You are so stupid and selfish that you rather die one by one rather
than coordinate some action.

Trust me, stupidity is not rewarded in the jungle.

I will parade the topics that I deem important while you hide in the
holes.

Edward Dolan

Aug 27, 2010, 3:44:00 PM8/27/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Aug 27, 6:46 am, tmclone <tmcl...@searchmachine.com> wrote:
[...]

> Everyone else has killfiled that asshole and never sees his stuff.
> You've been killfiled as well because you reply to him. Get over
> yourself.

>> I sincerely give a shit who read and who don't... You still have to
eat the banana, ie. have to swallow the truth.

>> I got many replies in other more militant groups. I even get more
replies about bicycles there. But there are many more important
problems out there.

>> You are so stupid and selfish that you rather die one by one rather
than coordinate some action.

>> Trust me, stupidity is not rewarded in the jungle.

>> I will parade the topics that I deem important while you hide in the
holes.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Edward Dolan

Aug 27, 2010, 4:01:45 PM8/27/10

"tmclone" <tmc...@searchmachine.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Everyone else has killfiled that asshole [TM] and never sees his stuff.

You've been killfiled as well because you reply to him. Get over
yourself.

Most do not use kill files. Since that is the case a poster who initiates
numerous threads will soon come to dominate a small newsgroup like RBS,
thereby scaring off newbies. Your solution is no solution at all. It is the
way of the coward who does not want to confront reality. But if you want to
stick you head in the sand like an ostrich, that is fine with me. It means
it will be even easier for me to kick your dumb ass.

JimmyMac

Aug 29, 2010, 9:19:15 AM8/29/10

Ed ... truth be told you have dome much the same as TM in the past,
but TM goes you one better in dominating the newsgroup with spamming
posts that surpasses even your best efforts. Do I detect the reak
reason for your outrage? Could it be that you are just jealous that
someone has succeeded in out doing you? And, what's with this
destroying the newsgroup stuff? I thought you reserved that "honor"
for Ed Gin. Are you now saying that Ed GIn failed at the task and TM
now is the benefactor of the honor you once bestowed upon Ed Gin ...
the destroyer of the newsgroup? I'm not sure you should have laid
down the gauntlet regarding cross-posting of multiple threads on other
newsgroups. Usenet is not a moderated forum/ TM may rise to the
challenge and you'll not be able to do a thing about it, except throw
a tantrum (rave, rant, and do some name calling), none of which will
be at all effective, so goo luck with that.

Edward Dolan

Aug 29, 2010, 10:51:07 AM8/29/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Aug 26, 5:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> TM is singlehandedly destroying RBS with his multiple posts, all on a
> single
> subject. On a larger newsgroup it may get buried, but on a small newsgroup
> like RBS such posting takes over and dominates. It is revolting to me that
> complete idiot is able to do this. Fuck that god damn dumb stupid asshole
> bastard! I am determined that he will not get away with his depredations
> on
> RBS. He can post his shit on a single thread, but I will not allow him to
> post his shit on multiple threads on RBS.

>> Ed ... truth be told you have done much the same as TM in the past,

but TM goes you one better in dominating the newsgroup with spamming
posts that surpasses even your best efforts.

I never spammed - ever! Nor did I ever post multiple threads on a single
subject. Also, I was never an idiot like TM. As usual, you are unable to
make meaningful discriminations.

>> Do I detect the reak
reason for your outrage? Could it be that you are just jealous that
someone has succeeded in out doing you?

Jealous of a poor crazy bastard like TM? You have got to be kidding!

>> And, what's with this
destroying the newsgroup stuff? I thought you reserved that "honor"
for Ed Gin. Are you now saying that Ed GIn failed at the task and TM
now is the benefactor of the honor you once bestowed upon Ed Gin ...
the destroyer of the newsgroup?

Ed Gin was only with us briefly. This god damn son of a bitch TM never goes
away.

>> I'm not sure you should have laid
down the gauntlet regarding cross-posting of multiple threads on other
newsgroups. Usenet is not a moderated forum/ TM may rise to the
challenge and you'll not be able to do a thing about it, except throw
a tantrum (rave, rant, and do some name calling), none of which will

be at all effective, so good luck with that.

I do not care about the cross-posting, but I will step on his original posts
if he does not post anything original. That will discourage replies,
especially from newbies. He needs to learn not to multiply threads which
have no original content.

JimmyMac

Aug 29, 2010, 4:29:08 PM8/29/10
On Aug 29, 9:51 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 26, 5:51 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > TM is singlehandedly destroying RBS with his multiple posts, all on a
> > single
> > subject. On a larger newsgroup it may get buried, but on a small newsgroup
> > like RBS such posting takes over and dominates. It is revolting to me that
> > complete idiot is able to do this. Fuck that god damn dumb stupid asshole
> > bastard! I am determined that he will not get away with his depredations
> > on
> > RBS. He can post his shit on a single thread, but I will not allow him to
> > post his shit on multiple threads on RBS.
> >> Ed ... truth be told you have done much the same as TM in the past,
>
> but TM goes you one better in dominating the newsgroup with spamming
> posts that surpasses even your best efforts.
>
> I never spammed - ever! Nor did I ever post multiple threads on a single
> subject. Also, I was never an idiot like TM. As usual, you are unable to
> make meaningful discriminations.

You post the same old previously introduced, repetitious, masticated
and regurgitated tripe over and over ad nauseum and that's pretty much
the same is is not?

> >> Do I detect the real

> reason for your outrage?  Could it be that you are just jealous that
> someone has succeeded in out doing you?
>
> Jealous of a poor crazy bastard like TM? You have got to be kidding!

TM pretty much does what you set out to do, dominate the newsgroup
with a off-topic posts. He just appears to be better at it than you.

>  >> And, what's with this
> destroying the newsgroup stuff?  I thought you reserved that "honor"

> for Ed Gin.  Are you now saying that Ed Gin failed at the task and TM

> now is the benefactor of the honor you once bestowed upon Ed Gin ...
> the destroyer of the newsgroup?
>
> Ed Gin was only with us briefly. This god damn son of a bitch TM never goes
> away.

Sounds like you just painted a self-portrait, the only difference
being that you promise to go away, say your goodbyes over and over,
depart promising never to return but don't keep your promise. In the
final analysis, the end result is the same. You never go away
either. You two deserve one another. Enjoy!

> >> I'm not sure you should have laid
>
> down the gauntlet regarding cross-posting of multiple threads on other
> newsgroups.  Usenet is not a moderated forum/  TM may rise to the
> challenge and you'll not be able  to do a thing about it, except throw
> a tantrum (rave, rant, and do some name calling), none of which will
> be at all effective, so good luck with that.
>
> I do not care about the cross-posting, but I will step on his original posts
> if he does not post anything original.

I am baffled that you take umbrage with someone else doing what you
yourself have done so very often. You even once commented ... "I have
never had an original idea in my entire life and I never will."

That will discourage replies,
> especially from newbies. He needs to learn not to multiply threads which
> have no original content.

I guess it is unclear to me what you mean by "multiply threads". If
you mean multiple threads on a single topic, how different is that
from what you're done. A search of a newsgroup for a given topic
brings up multiple threads originated by you that address a single
topic year after year. This is somehow distinctly different?

Edward Dolan

Aug 29, 2010, 5:36:29 PM8/29/10

On Aug 29, 9:51 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

>> You post the same old previously introduced, repetitious, masticated
and regurgitated tripe over and over ad nauseum and that's pretty much
the same is is not?

It is always in response to what is being said by someone else. Repetitive
types like you only deserve repetition. Ever notice how TM just ends up
talking to himself. What does that tell you?
[...]

>> TM pretty much does what you set out to do, dominate the newsgroup
with a off-topic posts. He just appears to be better at it than you.

He is a fucking idiot and you are almost on his level yourself for thinking
as you do. If he is your ideal, then why not engage him - or is he even too
dumb for you?
[...]

>> Sounds like you just painted a self-portrait, the only difference
being that you promise to go away, say your goodbyes over and over,
depart promising never to return but don't keep your promise. In the
final analysis, the end result is the same. You never go away
either. You two deserve one another. Enjoy!

I am a housekeeper. Everyone else on Usenet is way too stupid for me to ever
engage on substance. With TM, it just copy and paste. I will step on his
posts the way Ed Gin stepped on posts.
[...]

>> I guess it is unclear to me what you mean by "multiply threads". If
you mean multiple threads on a single topic, how different is that
from what you're done.

Never done it! In fact, I am mainly a responder, not an originator of new
threads. It is really pitiful how you are unable to think clearly about
anything at all. That is what happens when you allow your emotions to take
over your intellect.

>> A search of a newsgroup for a given topic
brings up multiple threads originated by you that address a single
topic year after year. This is somehow distinctly different?

It is indeed different if it is in response to what someone else has said. I
have never originated threads out of a clear blue sky. Only a fucked-up poor
crazy bastard like TM does that sort of thing.

Since you can't see any diffence between us, I suggest you engage him. I
will die laughing at your flaying about with the village idiot.

JimmyMac

Aug 31, 2010, 12:36:50 AM8/31/10
On Aug 29, 4:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 9:51 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
> >> You post the same old previously introduced, repetitious, masticated
>
> and regurgitated tripe over and over ad nauseum and that's pretty much
> the same is is not?
>
> It is always in response to what is being said by someone else.

Well no it's not actually, but more about that further down sinc you
stated this multiple times.

> Repetitive types like you only deserve repetition.

Now you are accusing me, as you do TM, doing what you do ... recycling
repetitious nonsense? You have often stated that you write to
enlighten the readership. Not sure how you arrived at the conclusion
that repetition of nonsense is in any way enlightening.

> Ever notice how TM just ends up
> talking to himself. What does that tell you?

It tells me that you read TM's posts and care and I don't. By the
way, this is yet another example of you accusing TM of what you are
guilty of, that is writing for yourself and talking to yourself. Well
whatever floats your boat, I guess.

> [...]
>
> >> TM pretty much does what you set out to do, dominate the newsgroup
>
> with a off-topic posts.  He just appears to be better at it than you.
>
> He is a fucking idiot

You in your own words ... Name calling is just so infantile that I
hate to do it even in retaliation.

> and you are almost on his level yourself for thinking as you do.

Opinion stated as fact.

> If he is your ideal, then why not engage him - or is he even too
> dumb for you?

Logical fallacy, Non Sequitur, stating, as a conclusion, something
that which does not strictly follow from the premise. In this
particular instance, the premise (that TM is my ideal) is a figment of
your imagination since I made no such statement, nor did I imply as
much. Yep it does appear that you are actually jealous of TM's
ability to dominate a newsgroup better than you ever could. You
really need to get over this.

> [...]
>
> >> Sounds like you just painted a self-portrait, the only difference
>
> being that you promise to go away, say your goodbyes over and over,
> depart promising never to return but don't keep your promise.  In the
> final analysis, the end result is the same.  You never go away
> either.  You two deserve one another.  Enjoy!
>
> I am a housekeeper.

Send us a picture of you in your French maid outfit.

By the way, do you have an identity crisis? You really need to decide
what you are and why you're here. You wrote ... I am an equal
opportunity annoyer. My only purpose in being on these confounded
newsgroups is to rile others and make them as miserable as I am. I am
merely a gadfly buzzing about this group ever striving to create some
mayhem. I am superfluous. Think of me as the buffoon of ARBR and you
will not be far wrong.

> Everyone else on Usenet is way too stupid for me to ever
> engage on substance.

Then why did you once write ... You can always count on me for a
customized response because I respect my fellow man no matter how much
I may disagree with him on specific issues? Why must you continue to
contradict yourself? Which Ed are we to believe? With so much
contradiction, perhaps the question should be, what if anything you
write should anyone believe? The conundrum continues

> With TM, it just copy and paste posts the way Ed Gin stepped on posts.

So that's where you learned it from.

> [...]
>
> >> I guess it is unclear to me what you mean by "multiply threads".  If
>
> you mean multiple threads on a single topic, how different is that
> from what you're done.
>
> Never done it! In fact, I am mainly a responder, not an originator of new
> threads.

Bullshit. You have originated multiple farewell posts, multiple
death of Usenet (particularly ARBR) posts, multiple Where is Tom
Sherman posts just to mention a few that you recylce among the many.

> It is really pitiful how you are unable to think clearly about
> anything at all. That is what happens when you allow your emotions to take
> over your intellect.

Opinion stated as fact. Read your own words of wisdom in this
regard ... It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward Dolan to
even attempt to be intelligent. Even I don't know what I am saying
half the time.

Jim McNamara of this newsgroup can help you with your logical thinking
as he is an expert on the subject.

> >> A search of a newsgroup for a given topic
>
> brings up multiple threads originated by you that address a single
> topic year after year.  This is somehow distinctly different?
>
> It is indeed different if it is in response to what someone else has said.

Not when you are the originator of the thread it's not.

> I have never originated threads out of a clear blue sky. Only a fucked-up poor
> crazy bastard like TM does that sort of thing.

That's crap and you know it or you are the Queen of D-Nile (denial).
A search of the ARBR shows otherwise. See what I wrote above in this
regard.

> Since you can't see any diffence between us, I suggest you engage him. I
> will die laughing at your flaying about with the village idiot.

I never indicated that I can't see not difference between you two.
Let me dumb this down for you. What I said was that you are
criticizing TM for what you have done. That's what a psychologist
calls a coping mechanism (projection). As for taking TM on, you have
already assumed that role. Besides, I've better things to do with my
time than respond to and/or trample TM's posts. Since you've nothing
better to do with your time, do have fun.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 31, 2010, 12:53:51 AM8/31/10

I'm honored by such attacks and counterattacks but I simply recycle
some of the posts here. I don't think nothing will come out of it,
just to keep you posted how's the bicycle revolution. I wished we all
became organized but cyclists seem to be anarchists rather than
collectivists who ride buses.

I wonder what Ed stands for. Never bothered to figure that out. I know
he hates Muslims and Liberals, but that's about it.

Jeff Thies

Aug 31, 2010, 8:53:23 AM8/31/10

I'm reading all this from misc.consumers.frugal-living.

It looks to me that you have a grudge against TM and perpetuate it. TM
is nonsense, but keeping alive worthless threads when you know better is
not better. You've fallen for the Troll.

Stop it.

Jeff

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 31, 2010, 9:42:26 AM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 5:53 am, Jeff Thies <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote:
> On 8/29/2010 5:36 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>

> > "JimmyMac"<jimmyma...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

I don't know what kind of business you got there, but if you ain't
riding a bike, lying on a hammock and eating peanuts you ain't
frugal.

Sorry my valuable wisdom goes wasted in these groups. Good thing is
totally easy to push a button.

JimmyMac

Aug 31, 2010, 11:14:03 AM8/31/10
On Aug 30, 11:53 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the

AND ... mountain bikers on hiking trails, and Tom Sherman, and
humanity in general especially women for the most part.

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 1:33:28 PM8/31/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I never indicated that I can't see not difference between you two.
Let me dumb this down for you. What I said was that you are
criticizing TM for what you have done. That's what a psychologist
calls a coping mechanism (projection).

I am criticizing TM for being the god damn fucking idiot that he is.

> As for taking TM on, you have
already assumed that role. Besides, I've better things to do with my
time than respond to and/or trample TM's posts. Since you've nothing
better to do with your time, do have fun.

It is just copy and paste which takes me about 2 seconds.

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 1:41:13 PM8/31/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I'm honored by such attacks and counterattacks but I simply recycle

some of the posts here. I don't think nothing [I don't think nothing - what
an idiot!] will come out of it,

just to keep you posted how's the bicycle revolution. I wished we all
became organized but cyclists seem to be anarchists rather than
collectivists who ride buses.

I will step on all of your original posts since none of them are ever in the
least original. This will discourage others from replying to your nonsense.
All you will ever see is your own shit and my shit in response. Enjoy!

> I wonder what Ed stands for. Never bothered to figure that out. I know
he hates Muslims and Liberals, but that's about it.

I also hate assholes like you. Now go fuck your monkeys why don't you!

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 1:45:54 PM8/31/10

On Aug 30, 11:53 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

> I wonder what Ed stands for. Never bothered to figure that out. I know
> he hates Muslims and Liberals, but that's about it.

>> AND ... mountain bikers on hiking trails, and Tom Sherman, and
humanity in general especially women for the most part.

Be sure to add yourself to that list, oh you of the verbal diarrhea.

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 1:58:29 PM8/31/10
"Jeff Thies" <jeff_...@att.net> wrote in message
[...]

> I'm reading all this from misc.consumers.frugal-living.
>
> It looks to me that you have a grudge against TM and perpetuate it. TM is
> nonsense, but keeping alive worthless threads when you know better is not
> better. You've fallen for the Troll.

TM is not a troll. He is way too stupid for that. He is a spammer, something
for which no brain is required.

Everyone agrees with me that TM is an asshole idiot, but no one wants to do
anything about it except ignore him. Unfortunately, that does not work on a
small newsgroup such as RBS. A spammer destroys small newsgroups with
multiple threads. I will only do copy and paste with him since he is not
worth any thought. All he will see in the future is his own shit thrown back
at him.

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 2:01:40 PM8/31/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I don't know what kind of business you got there, but if you ain't
riding a bike, lying on a hammock and eating peanuts you ain't
frugal.

> Sorry my valuable wisdom goes wasted in these groups. Good thing is
totally easy to push a button.

I think you must fornicate with monkeys since that is what you reference.
Hey,TM, what kind
of poor pitiful bastard are you anyway? I have got you down for a sheep
fucker. Why don't you tell us about that instead of those fucking monkeys.

Fucking Regards,

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 3:44:00 PM8/31/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Aug 29, 4:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 9:51 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:> "JimmyMac"
> <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
> >> You post the same old previously introduced, repetitious, masticated
>
> and regurgitated tripe over and over ad nauseum and that's pretty much
> the same is is not?
>
> It is always in response to what is being said by someone else.

stated this multiple times.

Well, yes, it is actually.

> Repetitive types like you only deserve repetition.

repetitious nonsense? You have often stated that you write to
enlighten the readership. Not sure how you arrived at the conclusion
that repetition of nonsense is in any way enlightening.

You are a broken record. I give you what you deserve.

> Ever notice how TM just ends up
> talking to himself. What does that tell you?

way, this is yet another example of you accusing TM of what you are
guilty of, that is writing for yourself and talking to yourself. Well
whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I care about TM destroying a small newsgroup like RBS. Otherwise, I do not
care any more about him than I do about you.

More importantly, you never know what you are talking about. I only respond
to replies (just as I am doing now). TM never gets any replies.
[...]

that which does not strictly follow from the premise. In this
particular instance, the premise (that TM is my ideal) is a figment of
your imagination since I made no such statement, nor did I imply as
much. Yep it does appear that you are actually jealous of TM's
ability to dominate a newsgroup better than you ever could. You
really need to get over this.

TM dominates a newsgroup by the force of his idiocy and by posting multiple
threads which no one ever reads. I did so by the force of my intellect and
pointed argumentation. But what would a stalker like you know about any of
that. All you know is yourself.
[...]

> With TM, it just copy and paste posts the way Ed Gin stepped on posts.

Yes, there is never any point in wasting time and effort on idiots.

> [...]
>
> >> I guess it is unclear to me what you mean by "multiply threads". If
>
> you mean multiple threads on a single topic, how different is that
> from what you're done.
>
> Never done it! In fact, I am mainly a responder, not an originator of new
> threads.

death of Usenet (particularly ARBR) posts, multiple Where is Tom
Sherman posts just to mention a few that you recylce among the many.

You have never followed any newsgroup for long because all you ever do is
follow those threads that concern you. The fact is I am mainly a responder
as is Tom Sherman. TM is mostly an originator of idiotic posts and that is
what I am objecting to. You are not qualified to have an opinion of these
cycling newsgroups. That is ever the fate of stalkers like you. All you
really know is yourself.
[...]

> I have never originated threads out of a clear blue sky. Only a fucked-up
> poor
> crazy bastard like TM does that sort of thing.

A search of the ARBR shows otherwise. See what I wrote above in this
regard.

Now you are just out and out lying, ever the last refuge of a scoundrel. TM
does just one thing. He originates multiple threads which no one reads. He
does it constantly, day in and day out. How fucked-up are you not to know
this? He is a spammer, not a troll. A troll has got to have some brains in
order to get responses. All TM does is post spam shit.

The fact is that you are unable to make meaningful discriminations. You
never know what is important and what is trivial. It is all the same to you.
It is why no one ever bothers to read your posts except me. You are argue as
a child argues. Either grow up or get lost!
[...]

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2010, 8:05:56 AM9/1/10
On Aug 31, 12:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I almost did, but knew I could count on you for confirmation.
Readers, it is interesting to note that Dolan did not deny his hatred
for humanity in general and women in particular.

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2010, 8:12:06 AM9/1/10
On Aug 31, 12:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Jeff Thies" <jeff_th...@att.net> wrote in message

> [...]
>
> > I'm reading all this from misc.consumers.frugal-living.
>
> > It looks to me that you have a grudge against TM and perpetuate it. TM is
> > nonsense, but keeping alive worthless threads when you know better is not
> > better. You've fallen for the Troll.
>
> TM is not a troll. He is way too stupid for that. He is a spammer, something
> for which no brain is required.
>
> Everyone agrees with me that TM is an asshole idiot<

They do? On what do you base this conclusion?

> but no one wants to do
> anything about it except ignore him.

As they should you.

> Unfortunately, that does not work on a
> small newsgroup such as RBS.

Size matters? How does that enter into the equation?

>  A spammer destroys small newsgroups with
> multiple threads.

Jealous that TM did what you could not?

> I will only do copy and paste with him since he is not
> worth any thought. All he will see in the future is his own shit thrown back
> at him.

You go ... girl!

JimmyMac

Sep 1, 2010, 8:54:28 AM9/1/10
On Aug 31, 2:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 29, 4:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
> > "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 29, 9:51 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:> "JimmyMac"
> > <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > [...]
>
> > and regurgitated tripe over and over ad nauseum and that's pretty much
> > the same is is not?
>
> > It is always in response to what is being said by someone else.

> stated this multiple times.
>
> Well, yes, it is actually.

BULLSHIT!

> > Repetitive types like you only deserve repetition.
>
> repetitious nonsense?  You have often stated that you write to
> enlighten the readership.  Not sure how you arrived at the conclusion
> that repetition of nonsense is in any way enlightening.
>
> You are a broken record. I give you what you deserve.

Diversion duly noted. Classic ego defense mechanism (coping mechanism
- projection). Usenet has never know a broken record the like of you.

> > Ever notice how TM just ends up
> > talking to himself. What does that tell you?
>
> way, this is yet another example of you accusing TM of what you are
> guilty of, that is writing for yourself and talking to yourself.  Well
> whatever floats your boat, I guess.
>
> I care about TM destroying a small newsgroup like RBS. Otherwise, I do not
> care any more about him than I do about you.

Gee I hope that TM takes this no more personally that I did. It would
only matter what you thought if you mattered and you don't. Surely I
hope you don't think that anyone here cares about you or what you
think.

> More importantly, you never know what you are talking about.

Opinion stated as fact.

> I only respond to replies (just as I am doing now). TM never gets any replies.
> [...]

Repeating a lie ad nausem make is no more truthful that it's first
utterance.

> that which does not strictly follow from the premise.  In this
> particular instance, the premise (that TM is my ideal) is a figment of
> your imagination since I made no such statement, nor did I imply as

> much.  Yep, it does appear that you are actually jealous of TM's

> ability to dominate a newsgroup better than you ever could.  You
> really need to get over this.
>
> TM dominates a newsgroup by the force of his idiocy and by posting multiple
> threads which no one ever reads. I did so by the force of my intellect and
> pointed argumentation. But what would a stalker like you know about any of
> that. All you know is yourself.
> [...]

Diversion duly noted. Repetition of your assertion is no substitute
for a respsonse.

> > With TM, it just copy and paste posts the way Ed Gin stepped on posts.
>
> Yes, there is never any point in wasting time and effort on idiots.
>
> > [...]

I take it then that in responding to me, I don't qualify. Thanks for
clarifying that.

> > you mean multiple threads on a single topic, how different is that
> > from what you're done.
>
> > Never done it! In fact, I am mainly a responder, not an originator of new
> > threads.
>
> death of Usenet (particularly ARBR) posts, multiple Where is Tom
> Sherman posts just to mention a few that you recylce among the many.
>
> You have never followed any newsgroup for long because all you ever do is
> follow those threads that concern you.

Opinion stated as fact. This is becoming a very bad habit of yours.

> The fact is I am mainly a responder
> as is Tom Sherman.

So now you qualify think with the operative word ... "mainly". That
is progress, I suppose

> TM is mostly an originator of idiotic posts and that is
> what I am objecting to. You are not qualified to have an opinion of these
> cycling newsgroups.

Really? And that wayward opinion is somehow supposed to discourage
me. Is that the best you have to offer? You'll need to do better
than that.

> That is ever the fate of stalkers like you. All you
> really know is yourself.
> [...]
>
> > I have never originated threads out of a clear blue sky. Only a fucked-up
> > poor
> > crazy bastard like TM does that sort of thing.
>
> A search of the ARBR shows otherwise.  See what I wrote above in this
> regard.
>
> Now you are just out and out lying, ever the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Denial won't change the facts. Anyone who has followed the various
newsgroups to which you post, knows that you have originated posts.
To stare otherwise is a lie and reflects poorly on your credibility
and character or lack thereof. Anyone can verify what I've said and
consequently verify that you are a liar. I see that you are playing
the fool and you're winning.

> TM
> does just one thing. He originates multiple threads which no one reads. He
> does it constantly, day in and day out. How fucked-up are you not to know
> this? He is a spammer, not a troll. A troll has got to have some brains in
> order to get responses. All TM does is post spam shit.

I will grant you the fact that TM SPAMA newsgroups, but his threads
are read and responded to aw well. THis to is verifiabela dn to state
otherwise is absurd. You need to come to grips with your peculiar
propensity to repudiate reality.

> The fact is that you are unable to make meaningful discriminations. You
> never know what is important and what is trivial. It is all the same to you.
> It is why no one ever bothers to read your posts except me.

Opinion stated as fact. I dont recall asking you to read my posts.
Feel free to stop at any time. You've been given your permission
slip.

> You are argue as a child argues. Either grow up or get lost!

I'm better at it than you. Consequently, you have to resort to a
gratuitous insult simply because that is the best you have to offer,
but I argue like a child? I'm amused. Do tell me more.

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:19:44 PM9/2/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> I almost did, but knew I could count on you for confirmation.
Readers, it is interesting to note that Dolan did not deny his hatred
for humanity in general and women in particular.

Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a sob
sister he is!

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:34:54 PM9/2/10

On Aug 31, 2:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I care about TM destroying a small newsgroup like RBS. Otherwise, I do not
> care any more about him than I do about you.

>> Gee I hope that TM takes this no more personally that I did. It would
only matter what you thought if you mattered and you don't. Surely I
hope you don't think that anyone here cares about you or what you
think.

One thing is for sure, no one ever has given a fuck about you on these
newsgroups. Hells Bells, even Ed Gin thought you were a worthless scoundrel.
[...]

> The fact is I am mainly a responder
> as is Tom Sherman.

>> So now you qualify think with the operative word ... "mainly". That
is progress, I suppose

I said that the first time around, but you do not how to read.
[...]

>> Denial won't change the facts. Anyone who has followed the various
newsgroups to which you post, knows that you have originated posts.
To stare otherwise is a lie and reflects poorly on your credibility
and character or lack thereof. Anyone can verify what I've said and
consequently verify that you are a liar. I see that you are playing
the fool and you're winning.

"The fact is I am mainly a responder ..." - Ed Dolan

> TM
> does just one thing. He originates multiple threads which no one reads. He
> does it constantly, day in and day out. How fucked-up are you not to know
> this? He is a spammer, not a troll. A troll has got to have some brains in
> order to get responses. All TM does is post spam shit.

>> I will grant you the fact that TM SPAMA newsgroups, but his threads
are read and responded to aw well. THis to is verifiabela dn to state
otherwise is absurd. You need to come to grips with your peculiar
propensity to repudiate reality.

No one responds to his posts except for a few fellow idiots. It is all
garbage in any event.
[...]

> You argue as a child argues. Either grow up or get lost!

>> I'm better at it than you. Consequently, you have to resort to a
gratuitous insult simply because that is the best you have to offer,
but I argue like a child? I'm amused. Do tell me more.

You argue as a child argues because you are a child. What else could a
stalker like you possibly be? You are pathetic!

Edward Dolan

Sep 2, 2010, 11:40:11 PM9/2/10

On Aug 31, 12:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Unfortunately, that does not work on a
> small newsgroup such as RBS.

>> Size matters? How does that enter into the equation?

Size matters enormously, but you are way too stupid to ever figure it out.

> A spammer destroys small newsgroups with
> multiple threads.

>> Jealous that TM did what you could not?

I never posted multiple threads.

> I will only do copy and paste with him since he is not
> worth any thought. All he will see in the future is his own shit thrown
> back
> at him.

>> You go ... girl!

And fuck you too ... asshole!

Fucking Regards,

JimmyMac

Sep 3, 2010, 7:18:09 PM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ed hate all of humanity and he considers those who don't as having
something seriously wrong with them. He needs to discuss this with
his therapist. I hope his therapist tells Dolan that lack of social
contact has been proven to be nearly bad for ones health and well
being as smoking a pack of cigaretttes a day.

JimmyMac

Sep 3, 2010, 7:52:56 PM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 10:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 31, 2:44 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I care about TM destroying a small newsgroup like RBS. Otherwise, I do not
> > care any more about him than I do about you.
> >> Gee I hope that TM takes this no more personally that I did.  It would
>
> only matter what you thought if you mattered and you don't.  Surely I
> hope you don't think that anyone here cares about you or what you
> think.
>
> One thing is for sure, no one ever has given a fuck about you on these
> newsgroups. Hells Bells, even Ed Gin thought you were a worthless scoundrel.
> [...]

And the readership and Ed gin hold you in high regard delirious one???

> > The fact is I am mainly a responder

> > as is Tom Sherman.
> >> So now you qualify think with the operative word ... "mainly".  That
>
> is progress, I suppose
>
> I said that the first time around, but you do not how to read.
> [...]

AND .. you alos siad ... that you are not an originator of new
threads.

> >> Denial won't change the facts.  Anyone who has followed the various

> newsgroups to which you post, knows that you have originated posts.
> To stare otherwise is a lie and reflects poorly on your credibility
> and character or lack thereof.  Anyone can verify what I've said and
> consequently verify that you are a liar.  I see that you are playing
> the fool and you're winning.
>
> "The fact is I am mainly a responder ..." - Ed Dolan

AND, sometime an originator of recycled posts like TM.

> > TM
> > does just one thing. He originates multiple threads which no one reads. He
> > does it constantly, day in and day out. How fucked-up are you not to know
> > this? He is a spammer, not a troll. A troll has got to have some brains in
> > order to get responses. All TM does is post spam shit.
> >> I will grant you the fact that TM SPAMA newsgroups, but his threads
>

> are read and responded to as well.  This to is verifiable and to state

> otherwise is absurd.  You need to come to grips with your peculiar
> propensity to repudiate reality.
>
> No one responds to his posts except for a few fellow idiots. It is all
> garbage in any event.
> [...]
>
> > You argue as a child argues. Either grow up or get lost!
> >> I'm better at it than you.  Consequently, you have to resort to a
>
> gratuitous insult simply because that is the best you have to offer,
> but I argue like a child?  I'm amused.  Do tell me more.
>
> You argue as a child argues because you are a child. What else could a
> stalker like you possibly be? You are pathetic!

Thanks for you opinion state as fact ... again , the best you can
muster and I'm pathetic???

JimmyMac

Sep 3, 2010, 7:57:20 PM9/3/10
On Sep 2, 10:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Aug 31, 12:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Unfortunately, that does not work on a
> > small newsgroup such as RBS.
> >> Size matters?  How does that enter into the equation?
>
> Size matters enormously, but you are way too stupid to ever figure it out.

Reiteration should not be confuses with calarification or
substantiation.

> > A spammer destroys small newsgroups with
> > multiple threads.
> >> Jealous that TM did what you could not?
>
> I never posted multiple threads.

Diversion duly noted. You did not answer my question

> > I will only do copy and paste with him since he is not
> > worth any thought. All he will see in the future is his own shit thrown
> > back
> > at him.
> >> You go ... girl!
>
> And fuck you too ... asshole!

Now, now Edward ... behave your self. Mother would not approve.

Edward Dolan

Sep 3, 2010, 10:15:52 PM9/3/10

On Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>
> > I almost did, but knew I could count on you for confirmation.
>
> Readers, it is interesting to note that Dolan did not deny his hatred
> for humanity in general and women in particular.
>
> Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
> him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a
> sob
> sister he is!

Ed hate all of humanity and he considers those who don't as having

something seriously wrong with them. He needs to discuss this with
his therapist. I hope his therapist tells Dolan that lack of social
contact has been proven to be nearly bad for ones health and well
being as smoking a pack of cigaretttes a day.

"Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with

him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a sob

sister he is!" - Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan

Sep 3, 2010, 10:22:35 PM9/3/10

On Sep 2, 10:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> You argue as a child argues because you are a child. What else could a

> stalker like you possibly be? You are pathetic!

>> Thanks for you opinion state as fact ... again , the best you can
muster and I'm pathetic???

I cannot be equated with TM no matter how hard you try. If you think
otherwise, engage him and find out for yourself. All you will ever get from
him is pabulum for idiots.

Edward Dolan

Sep 3, 2010, 10:27:00 PM9/3/10

On Sep 2, 10:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> >> You go ... girl!
>
> And fuck you too ... asshole!

Never attempt wit or cuteness as you are not capable of it. Does your long
suffering wife know what you do on Usenet?

JimmyMac

Sep 4, 2010, 7:57:59 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 9:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
> > "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > [...]
>
> > > I almost did, but knew I could count on you for confirmation.
>
> > Readers, it is interesting to note that Dolan did not deny his hatred
> > for humanity in general and women in particular.
>
> > Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
> > him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a
> > sob
> > sister he is!
>
> Ed hates all of humanity and he considers those who don't as having

> something seriously wrong with them.  He needs to discuss this with
> his therapist.  I hope his therapist tells Dolan that lack of social
> contact has been proven to be nearly bad for ones health and well
> being as smoking a pack of cigaretttes a day.
>
> "Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
> him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a sob
> sister he is!" - Ed Dolan

Copy and paste is no substitute for a response. You are a misanthrope
and a misogynist. What is pitiful, is your view of women. Your
notion that there is something seriously wrong with someone who does
not share your hatred of humanity is a definitive indication that
there is something seriously wrong with you.

Another copy and paste reply with end the banter.

JimmyMac

Sep 4, 2010, 8:02:49 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 2, 10:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You argue as a child argues because you are a child. What else could a
> > stalker like you possibly be? You are pathetic!
> >> Thanks for you opinion state as fact ... again , the best you can
>
> muster and I'm pathetic???
>
> I cannot be equated with TM no matter how hard you try. If you think
> otherwise, engage him and find out for yourself. All you will ever get from
> him is pabulum for idiots.

I'm not trying let alone hare, just pointing out some similarities
that you fail to recognize. You subjectivity has blinded you. Since
you didn't get it the first time around, I'll repeat .. I've no
intention of engaging TM. I waste entirely too much time engaging you
and your pablum. Why take on another?

JimmyMac

Sep 4, 2010, 8:07:40 AM9/4/10
On Sep 3, 9:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 2, 10:40 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > And fuck you too ... asshole!

> Never attempt wit or cuteness as you are not capable of it. Does your long
> suffering wife know what you do on Usenet?

Opinion stated as fact. You accuse TM of the same regurgitated
topics. How many times have you erroneously referred to my wife as
"long suffering" and how many times have you posed this very question
before and how many time have I answered this particular question?
Get some new material why don't you. You are inanely repetitious and
tiresome. tiresome.

Edward Dolan

Sep 4, 2010, 10:56:07 PM9/4/10

On Sep 3, 9:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> "Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
> him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a
> sob
> sister he is!" - Ed Dolan

>> Copy and paste is no substitute for a response.

It is the perfect response to someone who does not know how to advance a
discussion.

>> You are a misanthrope
and a misogynist. What is pitiful, is your view of women. Your
notion that there is something seriously wrong with someone who does
not share your hatred of humanity is a definitive indication that
there is something seriously wrong with you.

Nonsense! Many great minds past and present have had a jaundiced view of not
only humanity, but also of women. I am in good company. Reread your
Machiavelli for men and your Schopenhauer for women.

>> Another copy and paste reply with end the banter.

Learn how to advance a discussion if you do not want copy and paste.

Edward Dolan

Sep 4, 2010, 10:58:59 PM9/4/10

On Sep 3, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I cannot be equated with TM no matter how hard you try. If you think
> otherwise, engage him and find out for yourself. All you will ever get
> from
> him is pabulum for idiots.

>> I'm not trying let alone hare, just pointing out some similarities
that you fail to recognize. You subjectivity has blinded you. Since
you didn't get it the first time around, I'll repeat .. I've no
intention of engaging TM. I waste entirely too much time engaging you
and your pablum. Why take on another?

The difference between me and TM is the difference between night and day. It
is not even worth discussing - and so I won't!

Edward Dolan

Sep 4, 2010, 11:03:18 PM9/4/10

On Sep 3, 9:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Never attempt wit or cuteness as you are not capable of it. Does your long
> suffering wife know what you do on Usenet?

>> Opinion stated as fact. You accuse TM of the same regurgitated
topics. How many times have you erroneously referred to my wife as
"long suffering" and how many times have you posed this very question
before and how many time have I answered this particular question?
Get some new material why don't you. You are inanely repetitious and
tiresome. tiresome.

Your wife is not only long suffering, but she is a saint for putting up with
you. Why she has not divorced you years ago is the only mystery worth
exploring.

JimmyMac

Sep 5, 2010, 8:19:36 AM9/5/10
On Sep 4, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 3, 9:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > "Anyone who does not hate humanity has something seriously the matter with
> > him. Women are too pitiful to hate. And frankly, so is JimmyMac. What a
> > sob
> > sister he is!" - Ed Dolan
> >> Copy and paste is no substitute for a response.
>
> It is the perfect response to someone who does not know how to advance a
> discussion.

Opinion stated as fact ... AGAIN.

> >> You are a misanthrope
>
> and a misogynist.  What is pitiful, is your view of women.  Your
> notion that there is something seriously wrong with someone who does
> not share your hatred of humanity is a definitive indication that
> there is something seriously wrong with you.
>
> Nonsense! Many great minds past and present have had a jaundiced view of not
> only humanity, but also of women. I am in good company. Reread your
> Machiavelli for men and your Schopenhauer for women.

Dolan has cited two philosophers with whom he is a kindred spirit.
Not only did they have a jaundiced view of women, but they were also
known to have homosexual tendencies. Draw your own conclusions. I've
drawn mine. Thanks for the clarificatoni, Ed.

> >> Another copy and paste reply with end the banter.
>
> Learn how to advance a discussion if you do not want copy and paste.

Once again, you vainly attempt to accuse another for you shortcoming.
In what way does copy and paste advance a discussion??? The conundrum
continues.

JimmyMac

Sep 5, 2010, 8:23:28 AM9/5/10
On Sep 4, 9:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 3, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I cannot be equated with TM no matter how hard you try. If you think
> > otherwise, engage him and find out for yourself. All you will ever get
> > from
> > him is pabulum for idiots.
> >> I'm not trying let alone hare, just pointing out some similarities
>
> that you fail to recognize.  You subjectivity has blinded you.  Since
> you didn't get it the first time around, I'll repeat .. I've no
> intention of engaging TM.  I waste entirely too much time engaging you
> and your pablum.  Why take on another?
>
> The difference between me and TM is the difference between night and day. It
> is not even worth discussing - and so I won't!

There are similarities (some of the very things that you condemn TM
for) and fortunately, differences as well. Not to acknowledge that
would be to insult TM. As for your unwillingness to discuss this ...
GOOD, since there is nothing really to discuss.

JimmyMac

Sep 5, 2010, 8:38:20 AM9/5/10
On Sep 4, 10:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 3, 9:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Never attempt wit or cuteness as you are not capable of it. Does your long
> > suffering wife know what you do on Usenet?
> >> Opinion stated as fact.  You accuse TM of the same regurgitated
>
> topics.  How many times have you erroneously referred to my wife as
> "long suffering" and how many times have you posed this very question
> before and how many time have I answered this particular question?
> Get some new material why don't you.  You are inanely repetitious and
> tiresome.
>
> Your wife is not only long suffering, but she is a saint for putting up with
> you. Why she has not divorced you years ago is the only mystery worth
> exploring.

Your opinion matters not because you matter not. You repetitiously
resurrect, masticate, regurgitate, the same old tiresome grist. You
even surpass TM in this respect. No matter how many times you repeat
something, it does not become any more true than it was with the first
utterance. I've tried to teach you this elementary notion, but unlike
even a slow learner, you fail to learn even an elementary concept no
matter how many times you are instructed ... DUH!!!

Edward Dolan

Sep 5, 2010, 6:53:01 PM9/5/10

On Sep 4, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Nonsense! Many great minds past and present have had a jaundiced view of
> not
> only humanity, but also of women. I am in good company. Reread your
> Machiavelli for men and your Schopenhauer for women.

>> Dolan has cited two philosophers with whom he is a kindred spirit.
Not only did they have a jaundiced view of women, but they were also
known to have homosexual tendencies. Draw your own conclusions. I've
drawn mine. Thanks for the clarificatoni, Ed.

I am not aware that Machiavelli or Schopenhauer were in the least homo. Poor
JimmyMac thinks anyone who does not like women is a homo, never realizing
that us hermits and recluses do not like anyone - period!

> >> Another copy and paste reply with end the banter.
>
> Learn how to advance a discussion if you do not want copy and paste.

>> Once again, you vainly attempt to accuse another for you shortcoming.
In what way does copy and paste advance a discussion??? The conundrum
continues.

It doesn't, which is why I use it on you more than most.

Edward Dolan

Sep 5, 2010, 6:57:25 PM9/5/10

On Sep 4, 9:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> The difference between me and TM is the difference between night and day.
> It
> is not even worth discussing - and so I won't!

>> There are similarities (some of the very things that you condemn TM
for) and fortunately, differences as well. Not to acknowledge that
would be to insult TM. As for your unwillingness to discuss this ...
GOOD, since there is nothing really to discuss.

Try to insult TM. Go ahead, I dare you. He is such an idiot that he is
oblivious to insults. That is the one and sole advantage of being the
village idiot.

Edward Dolan

Sep 5, 2010, 7:07:48 PM9/5/10

On Sep 4, 10:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Your wife is not only long suffering, but she is a saint for putting up
> with
> you. Why she has not divorced you years ago is the only mystery worth
> exploring.

>> Your opinion matters not because you matter not. You repetitiously
resurrect, masticate, regurgitate, the same old tiresome grist. You
even surpass TM in this respect. No matter how many times you repeat
something, it does not become any more true than it was with the first
utterance. I've tried to teach you this elementary notion, but unlike
even a slow learner, you fail to learn even an elementary concept no
matter how many times you are instructed ... DUH!!!

If I wanted to stalk you, it would be the easiest thing in the world because
you respond to everything like one of Pavlov's dogs. But stalking is for
minor actors on the stage of life. It is not for us Great Ones who go our
own way while permitting the dogs to bark at the passing carnival in the
night.

Ed Gin played you like a violin, but I am not a scum bucket like him. I do
not play people, I just tell 'em like it is.

JimmyMac

Sep 6, 2010, 10:55:04 AM9/6/10
On Sep 5, 5:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 4, 9:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Nonsense! Many great minds past and present have had a jaundiced view of
> > not
> > only humanity, but also of women. I am in good company. Reread your
> > Machiavelli for men and your Schopenhauer for women.
> >> Dolan has cited two philosophers with whom he is a kindred spirit.
>
> Not only did they have a jaundiced view of women, but they were also
> known to have homosexual tendencies.  Draw your own conclusions.  I've
> drawn mine.  Thanks for the clarification, Ed.

> I am not aware that Machiavelli or Schopenhauer were in the least homo. Poor
> JimmyMac thinks anyone who does not like women is a homo, never realizing
> that us hermits and recluses do not like anyone - period!

Tim eto get up to speed on your admired philosophers.

> > Learn how to advance a discussion if you do not want copy and paste.
> >> Once again, you vainly attempt to accuse another for you shortcoming.
>
> In what way does copy and paste advance a discussion???  The conundrum
> continues.
>
> It doesn't, which is why I use it on you more than most.

Thanks for the frank admission. Although you accuse others of not
advancing a discussion, you stand guilty of just that (read self-
incrimination).

JimmyMac

Sep 6, 2010, 11:00:02 AM9/6/10
On Sep 5, 5:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 4, 9:58 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > The difference between me and TM is the difference between night and day.
> > It
> > is not even worth discussing - and so I won't!
> >> There are similarities (some of the very things that you condemn TM
>
> for) and fortunately, differences as well.  Not to acknowledge that
> would be to insult TM.  As for your unwillingness to discuss this ...
> GOOD, since there is nothing really to discuss.
>
> Try to insult TM. Go ahead, I dare you. He is such an idiot that he is
> oblivious to insults. That is the one and sole advantage of being the
> village idiot.

TM is ignoring your, and that makes you angry. TM knows that long
before you as much as said so here.. He is playing you and doing
quite well I might add. You hate to be ignore. Tom Sherman knows
that. TM knows that and I know that. Perhaps I should ignore you as
well. Then who would you have to squabble with.

JimmyMac

Sep 6, 2010, 11:15:06 AM9/6/10
On Sep 5, 6:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 4, 10:03 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Your wife is not only long suffering, but she is a saint for putting up
> > with
> > you. Why she has not divorced you years ago is the only mystery worth
> > exploring.
> >> Your opinion matters not because you matter not.  You repetitiously
>
> resurrect, masticate, regurgitate, the same old tiresome grist.  You
> even surpass TM in this respect.  No matter how many times you repeat
> something, it does not become any more true than it was with the first
> utterance.  I've tried to teach you this elementary notion, but unlike
> even a slow learner, you fail to learn even an elementary concept no
> matter how many times you are instructed ... DUH!!!
>
> If I wanted to stalk you, it would be the easiest thing in the world because
> you respond to everything like one of Pavlov's dogs. But stalking is for
> minor actors on the stage of life. It is not for us Great Ones who go our
> own way while permitting the dogs to bark at the passing carnival in the
> night.

Diversion duly noted. And this has what to do in relation that that
which you responded to or not as the case may be? It is interesting
to note that you obviously consider diverting a topic and going off on
a tangent to resurrect mind-numbimg, monotonous regurgitated old
material as a means to advance the discussion. The conundrum
continues.

> Ed Gin played you like a violin, but I am not a scum bucket like him. I do
> not play people, I just tell 'em like it is.

And you were summarily by Ed Gin just like you are ignored by TM, much
to your chagrin. What we have here is yet another fine example of
repetitiously resurrected, masticated, regurgitated, tiresome grist.
You are so boringly predictable. Surely you can do better ... then
again, maybe not. I'm losing patience with your insipid drivel. I
prefer to engage intelligent lifeforms and as of late you have yet to
prove that you qualify.

Edward Dolan

Sep 6, 2010, 4:09:29 PM9/6/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Thanks for the frank admission. Although you accuse others of not
advancing a discussion, you stand guilty of just that (read self-
incrimination).

I throw out all kinds of ideas with every post, but you only know how to do
a couple of things. It is strictly a personal attack mode or else some
long-winded message which no one, not even me, will ever read. Try to get
real. You seem not to have a clue about what Usenet is for. You made the
same mistake with Ed Gin.

Edward Dolan

Sep 6, 2010, 4:20:28 PM9/6/10

On Sep 5, 5:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Try to insult TM. Go ahead, I dare you. He is such an idiot that he is
> oblivious to insults. That is the one and sole advantage of being the
> village idiot.

>> TM is ignoring your, and that makes you angry. TM knows that long
before you as much as said so here.. He is playing you and doing
quite well I might add. You hate to be ignore. Tom Sherman knows
that. TM knows that and I know that. Perhaps I should ignore you as
well. Then who would you have to squabble with.

I mean to step on TM's posts with copy and paste and that is all I ever
intend to do. Tom Sherman I utterly defeated. After all, he has to work at
his fucking job and I have all the time in the world. You can leave any time
you please and I will never miss you.

I am incapable of being made angry or jealous on Usenet, or in real life for
that matter. It is part of My Greatness!

Your biggest mistake is thinking I am in any way like you. Again, as with
TM, it is the difference between night and day!

Edward Dolan

Sep 6, 2010, 4:25:14 PM9/6/10

On Sep 5, 6:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> If I wanted to stalk you, it would be the easiest thing in the world
> because
> you respond to everything like one of Pavlov's dogs. But stalking is for
> minor actors on the stage of life. It is not for us Great Ones who go our
> own way while permitting the dogs to bark at the passing carnival in the
> night.

>> Diversion duly noted. And this has what to do in relation that that
which you responded to or not as the case may be? It is interesting
to note that you obviously consider diverting a topic and going off on
a tangent to resurrect mind-numbimg, monotonous regurgitated old
material as a means to advance the discussion. The conundrum
continues.

You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain power.

> Ed Gin played you like a violin, but I am not a scum bucket like him. I do
> not play people, I just tell 'em like it is.

>> And you were summarily by Ed Gin just like you are ignored by TM, much
to your chagrin. What we have here is yet another fine example of
repetitiously resurrected, masticated, regurgitated, tiresome grist.
You are so boringly predictable. Surely you can do better ... then
again, maybe not. I'm losing patience with your insipid drivel. I
prefer to engage intelligent lifeforms and as of late you have yet to
prove that you qualify.

"You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain
power." - Ed Dolan

JimmyMac

Sep 7, 2010, 9:50:21 AM9/7/10
On Sep 6, 3:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]> Thanks for the frank admission.  Although you accuse others of not
>
> advancing a discussion, you stand guilty of just that (read self-
> incrimination).
>
> I throw out all kinds of ideas with every post, but you only know how to do
> a couple of things. It is strictly a personal attack mode or else some
> long-winded message which no one, not even me, will ever read. Try to get
> real. You seem not to have a clue about what Usenet is for. You made the
> same mistake with Ed Gin.

Heard it all before countless times. Once more you have not responded
to what was said/written, again not advancing the discussion with
little more than monotonous, recycled diversionary nonsense. Thanks
for making my point. Personal attack is something that you set
yourself up for and deserve. Experience is what you get when you
don't get what you wanted. You are so embittered. It just must suck
to be you. As concerns Usenet, I know perfectly well what it is
about. Your the one who hasn't a clue. If you did, perhaps you would
not have garnered such opposition and lack of respect from the
readership. The conundrum continues.

JimmyMac

Sep 7, 2010, 10:06:27 AM9/7/10
On Sep 6, 3:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 5, 5:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Try to insult TM. Go ahead, I dare you. He is such an idiot that he is
> > oblivious to insults. That is the one and sole advantage of being the
> > village idiot.
> >> TM is ignoring you, and that makes you angry.  TM knows that long
> and has as much as said so here..  He is playing you and doing

> quite well I might add.  You hate to be ignore.  Tom Sherman knows
> that.  TM knows that and I know that.  Perhaps I should ignore you as
> well.  Then who would you have to squabble with.
>
> I mean to step on TM's posts with copy and paste and that is all I ever
> intend to do.

Whatever turns your crank ... CRANK!

> Tom Sherman I utterly defeated.

I'm thinking Tom would have a different opinion in that regard.

> After all, he has to work at
> his fucking job and I have all the time in the world.

AND, that is somehow the proof of what, pray tell?

> You can leave any time
> you please and I will never miss you.

You really know how to hurt a guy ... NOT!!!

> I am incapable of being made angry or jealous on Usenet, or in real life for
> that matter. It is part of My Greatness!

... says, the Queen of de Nile.

> Your biggest mistake is thinking I am in any way like you. Again, as with
> TM, it is the difference between night and day!

Utterly laughable ... ludicrous!!! Can you possibly get any more
absurd that this? Your biggest mistake is thinking that I would
consider you in any way like me. Fortunately, no one is like you.
Actually, I thank God that you were not born a twin.

JimmyMac

Sep 7, 2010, 10:18:49 AM9/7/10
On Sep 6, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 5, 6:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > If I wanted to stalk you, it would be the easiest thing in the world
> > because
> > you respond to everything like one of Pavlov's dogs. But stalking is for
> > minor actors on the stage of life. It is not for us Great Ones who go our
> > own way while permitting the dogs to bark at the passing carnival in the
> > night.
> >> Diversion duly noted.  And this has what to do in relation that that
>
> which you responded to or not as the case may be?  It is interesting
> to note that you obviously consider diverting a topic and going off on
> a tangent to resurrect mind-numbimg, monotonous regurgitated old
> material as a means to advance the discussion.  The conundrum
> continues.
>
> You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain power.

Admittedly, it is difficult to follow the train of thougth of someone
with an irrational, illogical mindset who inadvertently or
intentionally derails the train of thought. How can someone with such
poor powers of perception be so bold as to comment about anyone else's
cerebral capacity?

> > Ed Gin played you like a violin, but I am not a scum bucket like him. I do
> > not play people, I just tell 'em like it is.

> >> And you were summarily ignored by Ed Gin just like you are ignored by

> TM, much to your chagrin.  What we have here is yet another fine example
> of repetitiously resurrected, masticated, regurgitated, tiresome grist.
> You are so boringly predictable.  Surely you can do better ... then
> again, maybe not.   I'm losing patience with your insipid drivel.  I
> prefer to engage intelligent lifeforms and as of late you have yet to
> prove that you qualify.
>
> "You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain
> power." - Ed Dolan

Another example of copy and paste worthless regurgitated opinion
stated as fact. Readers, when he can contribute nothing better, this
is what you get from the GRATE one HEAD Dolan , but you already know
that.

Edward Dolan

Sep 7, 2010, 8:59:08 PM9/7/10

On Sep 6, 3:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]> Thanks for the frank admission. Although you accuse others of not
>
> advancing a discussion, you stand guilty of just that (read self-
> incrimination).
>
> I throw out all kinds of ideas with every post, but you only know how to
> do
> a couple of things. It is strictly a personal attack mode or else some
> long-winded message which no one, not even me, will ever read. Try to get
> real. You seem not to have a clue about what Usenet is for. You made the
> same mistake with Ed Gin.

>> Heard it all before countless times. Once more you have not responded
to what was said/written, again not advancing the discussion with
little more than monotonous, recycled diversionary nonsense. Thanks
for making my point.

As long as you continue to be the stalker that you are, repetition is all
you will ever get from me. Get used to it ... or else change your ways.

>> Personal attack is something that you set
yourself up for and deserve. Experience is what you get when you
don't get what you wanted. You are so embittered. It just must suck
to be you.

I only kick ass that deserves to be kicked, like yours for instance.

>> As concerns Usenet, I know perfectly well what it is
about. Your the one who hasn't a clue. If you did, perhaps you would
not have garnered such opposition and lack of respect from the
readership. The conundrum continues.

You thought Usenet was for your personal vendetta with Ed Gin. That is how
clueless you were.

Edward Dolan

Sep 7, 2010, 9:05:30 PM9/7/10

On Sep 6, 3:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Tom Sherman I utterly defeated.

>> I'm thinking Tom would have a different opinion in that regard.

> After all, he has to work at
> his fucking job and I have all the time in the world.

>> AND, that is somehow the proof of what, pray tell?

I wore him out and I will wear you out too.
[...]

> Your biggest mistake is thinking I am in any way like you. Again, as with
> TM, it is the difference between night and day!

>> Utterly laughable ... ludicrous!!! Can you possibly get any more
absurd that this? Your biggest mistake is thinking that I would
consider you in any way like me. Fortunately, no one is like you.
Actually, I thank God that you were not born a twin.

I have got you pinned like a bug to a scrapbook. I do not even have to read
what you write anymore you are so predictable. All you will ever get from me
is repetition (preferably copy and paste) until you move on.

Edward Dolan

Sep 7, 2010, 9:15:52 PM9/7/10

On Sep 6, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain power.

>> Admittedly, it is difficult to follow the train of thougth of someone
with an irrational, illogical mindset who inadvertently or
intentionally derails the train of thought. How can someone with such
poor powers of perception be so bold as to comment about anyone else's
cerebral capacity?

You do not know how to move the discussion along. This indicates to me that
you lack imagination as well as being deficient in brain power. Personal
attack beyond a few posts is a bore to everyone and most especially to me.

I know my worth and nothing you could possibly say could affect my view of
myself. You must be delusional to think that it could. No one in the entire
world of Usenet thinks what you have to say about me is of any interest.
That you should still be interested is the strangest thing of all.
[...]

Tom Sherman °_°

Sep 7, 2010, 10:05:15 PM9/7/10
On 9/7/2010 8:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "JimmyMac"<jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 6, 3:20 pm, "Edward Dolan"<edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
>> Tom Sherman I utterly defeated.
>
>>> I'm thinking Tom would have a different opinion in that regard.
>
>> After all, he has to work at
>> his fucking job and I have all the time in the world.
>
>>> AND, that is somehow the proof of what, pray tell?
>
> I wore him out and I will wear you out too.
> [...]

Yes Ed, you became too boring to pay much attention to.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 12:29:21 AM9/8/10

"Tom Sherman °_°" <twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message

I kicked your dumb political ass all over the Quad Cities with your equating
of Palestinian terrorists with the Israeli military. Since you had to hold
down a job, you could not afford to expand much on that particular
viewpoint. If you had, you would no doubt have lost your fucking miserable
job.

As for boredom, I have been listening to your liberal-socialist-communist
rot all of my life. Mr. Jute may piss me off occasionally, but I am on his
side. He has got your number just like I have. The irony here is that you
seem to have no idea just how tedious you are. Tedium is your middle name.
Mr. Jute is a regular Tolstoy compared to you.

JimmyMac

Sep 8, 2010, 1:17:17 PM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 7:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 6, 3:09 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>
> > "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > [...]> Thanks for the frank admission. Although you accuse others of not
>
> > advancing a discussion, you stand guilty of just that (read self-
> > incrimination).
>
> > I throw out all kinds of ideas with every post, but you only know how to
> > do
> > a couple of things. It is strictly a personal attack mode or else some
> > long-winded message which no one, not even me, will ever read. Try to get
> > real. You seem not to have a clue about what Usenet is for. You made the
> > same mistake with Ed Gin.
> >> Heard it all before countless times.  Once more you have not responded
>
> to what was said/written, again not advancing the discussion with
> little more than monotonous, recycled diversionary nonsense.  Thanks
> for making my point.
>
> As long as you continue to be the stalker that you are, repetition is all
> you will ever get from me. Get used to it ... or else change your ways.No one contradicts as you well as you do. IN your own words...

"JimmyMac has become a comforting stalker to me."

"JimmyMac is by far the most consistent and persistent. He is
basically a stalker which I consider a compliment to me."

"Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever get
though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am."

The conundrum continues!

> >> Personal attack is something that you set
>
> yourself up for and deserve.  Experience is what you get when you
> don't get what you wanted.  You are so embittered.  It just must suck
> to be you.
>
> I only kick ass that deserves to be kicked, like yours for instance.

You are obviously are doing a poor job of it, but delusion can be such
a comfort to the fool..

> >> As concerns Usenet, I know perfectly well what it is
>
> about.  Your the one who hasn't a clue.  If you did, perhaps you would
> not have garnered such opposition and lack of respect from the
> readership.  The conundrum continues.
>
> You thought Usenet was for your personal vendetta with Ed Gin. That is how
> clueless you were.

Errant opinion stated as fact ... a bad habit of yours and a prime
example of a coping mechanism (projection) at work. Actually, I
subscribe to the concept of Usenet as described in Wikipedia. Your
own often repeated drivel words make it emphatically clear that you
consider Usenet to be you personal cyber-playpen that would be more
appropriately labeled ABUSEnet. Your own words reflect that...

"Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and jerks - positively no
exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the biggest idiot, asshole
and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and all. I believe I
can state with absolute assurance that I am the Greatest Idiot, the
Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that Usenet has ever known in
its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's sakes, I prove it every
time I post. Can't any of you poor bastards read?"

JimmyMac

Sep 8, 2010, 1:26:18 PM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 8:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 6, 3:20 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Tom Sherman I utterly defeated.
> >> I'm thinking Tom would have a different opinion in that regard.
> > After all, he has to work at
> > his fucking job and I have all the time in the world.
> >> AND, that is somehow the proof of what, pray tell?
>
> I wore him out and I will wear you out too.
> [...]

Only if I chose to allow you to. Perhaps I should, since something so
trifling is such an pitifully important objective of yours. How sad.

> > Your biggest mistake is thinking I am in any way like you. Again, as with
> > TM, it is the difference between night and day!
> >> Utterly laughable ... ludicrous!!!  Can you possibly get any more
>
> absurd that this?  Your biggest mistake is thinking that I would
> consider you in any way like me.  Fortunately, no one is like you.
> Actually, I thank God that you were not born a twin.
>
> I have got you pinned like a bug to a scrapbook. I do not even have to read
> what you write anymore you are so predictable. All you will ever get from me
> is repetition (preferably copy and paste) until you move on.

Do save this little ditty for future copy and paste. No one in the
newsgroups you post to are as predictable as are you and that includes
TM whom you think is predictable.

JimmyMac

Sep 8, 2010, 1:39:32 PM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 8:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 6, 3:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You cannot follow my train of thought because of your limited brain power.
> >> Admittedly, it is difficult to follow the train of thought of someone

> with an irrational, illogical mindset who inadvertently or
> intentionally derails the train of thought.  How can someone with such
> poor powers of perception be so bold as to comment about anyone else's
> cerebral capacity?
>
> You do not know how to move the discussion along.
> This indicates to me that you lack imagination as well as being deficient in brain power.

More repetition, and you lecture me for not moving the discussion
along ... whatever that means in you twisted little mind ... DUH!

> Personal attack beyond a few posts is a bore to everyone and most especially to me.

Good since the quintessential bore need a dose of his own medicine.

> I know my worth and nothing you could possibly say could affect my view of
> myself. You must be delusional to think that it could. No one in the entire
> world of Usenet thinks what you have to say about me is of any interest.

I am realize that few consider what I say of you is of interest beyond
acknowledging the truth. On the other hand, it is most peculiar that
you actually believe that what you have to say about most things is of
any interest to anyone other than your pompous self.

> That you should still be interested is the strangest thing of all.
> [...]

I reject your "reality" and substitute my own.

JimmyMac

Sep 8, 2010, 1:57:23 PM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 11:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°" <twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in messagenews:i66r0q$qma$2...@news.eternal-september.org...

> > On 9/7/2010 8:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> >> "JimmyMac"<jimmyma...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

Now you've done it Tom. You stirred up the troll. Though that was my
job ;^) The fact is, Dolan can't handle the truth. Yes he is
boring. How could he not be? Most everything the monotonous Mr Ed
has to say has been said countless times before. Copy and paste is
his twisted notion of what constitutes communication and he whines
about others not advancing a discussion. Go figure. Dolan accuses
others of possessing traits that he exhibits in abundance ... tedium
for instance. How ironic, then again perception and objectivity are
attributes that Dolan sadly lacks. The guy is just a jerk and always
will be. Perhaps I should follow your example and just ignore him.
Then he can comfort himself with some delusional rant about how he
outlasted me, kicked my ass kicked and rid Usenet of yet another
nemesis, like I could really give a shit. It goes without saying,
that the day when Dolan is no longer present on Usenet will be a day
for rejoicing.

JimmyMac

Sep 8, 2010, 1:57:54 PM9/8/10
On Sep 7, 9:05 pm, Tom Sherman °_°

<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
> On 9/7/2010 8:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>

> > "JimmyMac"<jimmyma...@yahoo.com>  wrote in message

Now you've done it Tom. You stirred up the troll. Though that was my

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:00:02 PM9/8/10

On Sep 7, 7:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> You thought Usenet was for your personal vendetta with Ed Gin. That is how
> clueless you were.

>> Errant opinion stated as fact ... a bad habit of yours and a prime
example of a coping mechanism (projection) at work. Actually, I
subscribe to the concept of Usenet as described in Wikipedia. Your
own often repeated drivel words make it emphatically clear that you
consider Usenet to be you personal cyber-playpen that would be more
appropriately labeled ABUSEnet. Your own words reflect that...

>> "Usenet is strictly for idiots, assholes and jerks - positively no
exceptions! When I am on Usenet I try to be the biggest idiot, asshole
and jerk of them all. I set the standard for one and all. I believe I
can state with absolute assurance that I am the Greatest Idiot, the
Greatest Asshole and the Greatest Jerk that Usenet has ever known in
its' long and dishonored history. For Christ's sakes, I prove it every
time I post. Can't any of you poor bastards read?"

I couldn't have said it any better myself! Hey ... I did say it myself!

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:08:35 PM9/8/10

On Sep 7, 8:15 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I know my worth and nothing you could possibly say could affect my view of
> myself. You must be delusional to think that it could. No one in the
> entire
> world of Usenet thinks what you have to say about me is of any interest.

>> I am realize that few consider what I say of you is of interest beyond
acknowledging the truth. On the other hand, it is most peculiar that
you actually believe that what you have to say about most things is of
any interest to anyone other than your pompous self.

I have had the great pleasure of kicking ass that needed to be kicked. Tom
Sherman's sorry ass comes quickly to mind. Unlike you however I do not go on
forever and ever. Apparently you liked to have your dumb ass kicked. But my
foot is getting sore. You have a hard ass and an even harder brain. Nothing
can penetrate either one, that is for sure. Ed Gin was quite right to attack
your character.
[...]

Tom Sherman °_°

Sep 8, 2010, 9:09:25 PM9/8/10
On 9/7/2010 11:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°"<twsherm...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in message
>> On 9/7/2010 8:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "JimmyMac"<jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> On Sep 6, 3:20 pm, "Edward Dolan"<edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I wore him out and I will wear you out too.
>>> [...]
>>
>> Yes Ed, you became too boring to pay much attention to.
>
> I kicked your dumb political ass all over the Quad Cities with your equating
> of Palestinian terrorists with the Israeli military. Since you had to hold
> down a job, you could not afford to expand much on that particular
> viewpoint. If you had, you would no doubt have lost your fucking miserable
> job.

The Palestinians are descendants of the Jews who were not part of the
Diaspora, so you can draw your own conclusions from that if you open
your mind.

> As for boredom, I have been listening to your liberal-socialist-communist
> rot all of my life. Mr. Jute may piss me off occasionally, but I am on his
> side. He has got your number just like I have. The irony here is that you
> seem to have no idea just how tedious you are. Tedium is your middle name.
> Mr. Jute is a regular Tolstoy compared to you.

Jute, Dolan, Vandeman, and Tibetan Monkey - four peas in a pod.

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:19:25 PM9/8/10

On Sep 7, 11:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]
> I kicked your [Tom Sherman] dumb political ass all over the Quad Cities
> with your equating
> of Palestinian terrorists with the Israeli military. Since you had to hold
> down a job, you could not afford to expand much on that particular
> viewpoint. If you had, you would no doubt have lost your fucking miserable
> job.
>
> As for boredom, I have been listening to your liberal-socialist-communist
> rot all of my life. Mr. Jute may piss me off occasionally, but I am on his
> side. He has got your number just like I have. The irony here is that you
> seem to have no idea just how tedious you are. Tedium is your middle name.
> Mr. Jute is a regular Tolstoy compared to you.

>> Now you've done it Tom. You stirred up the troll. Thought that was my

job ;^) The fact is, Dolan can't handle the truth. Yes he is
boring. How could he not be? Most everything the monotonous Mr Ed
has to say has been said countless times before. Copy and paste is
his twisted notion of what constitutes communication and he whines
about others not advancing a discussion. Go figure.

Repetition is the heart of all learning.

>> Dolan accuses
others of possessing traits that he exhibits in abundance ... tedium
for instance. How ironic, then again perception and objectivity are
attributes that Dolan sadly lacks. The guy is just a jerk and always
will be. Perhaps I should follow your example and just ignore him.
Then he can comfort himself with some delusional rant about how he
outlasted me, kicked my ass kicked and rid Usenet of yet another
nemesis, like I could really give a shit. It goes without saying,
that the day when Dolan is no longer present on Usenet will be a day
for rejoicing.

My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have
become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore.

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 9:28:23 PM9/8/10

On Sep 7, 8:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I wore him [Tom Sherman] out and I will wear you out too.

>> Only if I chose to allow you to. Perhaps I should, since something so
trifling is such an pitifully important objective of yours. How sad.

With you it is only one on one and limited to just a single thread at a
time. With TM it will be more interesting since he is shitting all over
everything.
[...]

Edward Dolan

Sep 8, 2010, 11:29:43 PM9/8/10

> On 9/7/2010 11:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> I kicked your dumb political ass all over the Quad Cities with your
>> equating
>> of Palestinian terrorists with the Israeli military. [...]

> The Palestinians are descendants of the Jews who were not part of the
> Diaspora, so you can draw your own conclusions from that if you open your
> mind.

The Palestinians are Arabs and mostly Muslims. They are where they are by
right of the Arab conquest in the 7th century. In any event, I argued that
terrorists are in no way to be equated with the Israeli military which tries
to avoid civilian causalities, not cause them like the Palestinians do.

>> As for boredom, I have been listening to your liberal-socialist-communist
>> rot all of my life. Mr. Jute may piss me off occasionally, but I am on
>> his
>> side. He has got your number just like I have. The irony here is that you
>> seem to have no idea just how tedious you are. Tedium is your middle
>> name.
>> Mr. Jute is a regular Tolstoy compared to you.
>>
> Jute, Dolan, Vandeman, and Tibetan Monkey - four peas in a pod.

I am honored to be associated with Jute and Vandeman, but TM is a special
case (idiocy). McNamara and you are also special cases (the former a stalker
and the latter a liberal-socialist-communist nut case).

JimmyMac

Sep 9, 2010, 8:18:53 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 8:09 pm, Tom Sherman °_°

<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
> On 9/7/2010 11:29 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > "Tom Sherman °_°"<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net>  wrote in message

Ed, take note that I was a pea excluded from the pod and thanks Tom.

JimmyMac

Sep 9, 2010, 10:51:01 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 8:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 7, 11:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I kicked your [Tom Sherman] dumb political ass all over the Quad Cities
> > with your equating
> > of Palestinian terrorists with the Israeli military. Since you had to hold
> > down a job, you could not afford to expand much on that particular
> > viewpoint. If you had, you would no doubt have lost your fucking miserable
> > job.
>
> > As for boredom, I have been listening to your liberal-socialist-communist
> > rot all of my life. Mr. Jute may piss me off occasionally, but I am on his
> > side. He has got your number just like I have. The irony here is that you
> > seem to have no idea just how tedious you are. Tedium is your middle name.
> > Mr. Jute is a regular Tolstoy compared to you.
> >> Now you've done it Tom.  You stirred up the troll.  Thought that was my
>
> job ;^)  The fact is, Dolan can't handle the truth.  Yes he is
> boring.  How could he not be?  Most everything the monotonous Mr Ed
> has to say has been said countless times before.  Copy and paste is
> his twisted notion of what constitutes communication and he whines
> about others not advancing a discussion.  Go figure.
>
> Repetition is the heart of all learning.

Repetition of what you abhor (facts and truth) ... yes, incessant
repetition of your nonsensical gibberish ... NO!!! He who wishes to
be heard must first learn how to listen.

> >> Dolan accuses
>
> others of possessing traits that he exhibits in abundance ... tedium
> for instance.  How ironic, then again perception and objectivity are
> attributes that Dolan sadly lacks.  The guy is just a jerk and always
> will be.  Perhaps I should follow your example and just ignore him.
> Then he can comfort himself with some delusional rant about how he
> outlasted me, kicked my ass kicked and rid Usenet of yet another
> nemesis, like I could really give a shit.  It goes without saying,
> that the day when Dolan is no longer present on Usenet will be a day
> for rejoicing.
>
> My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
> Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
> of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have
> become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore.

For most of his life, Dolan has wrestled with reality until delusion
eventually triumphed!. Ed often boasts about the sum total of his
posts as though the value of his contribution can be measured by the
quantity rather that the quality of his posts ... the number that
actually leave a lasting impression, but I'm struggling to recall
any. When will Dolan have an epiphany and suddenly come to the
realization that this archived legacy that will survive him is nothing
to be proud of?

JimmyMac

Sep 9, 2010, 10:53:46 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 8:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 7, 8:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>  [...]
>
> > I wore him [Tom Sherman] out and I will wear you out too.
> >> Only if I chose to allow you to. Perhaps I should, since something so
>
> trifling is such a pitifully important objective of yours.  How sad.

> With you it is only one on one and limited to just a single thread at a
> time. With TM it will be more interesting since he is shitting all over
> everything.
> [...]

Then he should serve as your role model since you have been shitting
all over Usenet newsgroups for years.

Edward Dolan

Sep 9, 2010, 9:48:51 PM9/9/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Sep 8, 8:09 pm, Tom Sherman °_°
<twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote:
[...]

> Jute, Dolan, Vandeman, and Tibetan Monkey - four peas in a pod.

>> Ed, take note that I was a pea excluded from the pod and thanks Tom.

He also excluded himself, a most serious omission. But never fear, I am here
to correct all omissions and slights.

Edward Dolan

Sep 9, 2010, 9:53:28 PM9/9/10

On Sep 8, 8:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> With you it is only one on one and limited to just a single thread at a
> time. With TM it will be more interesting since he is shitting all over
> everything.
> [...]

>> Then he should serve as your role model since you have been shitting
all over Usenet newsgroups for years.

But I never shitted like you shitted with Ed Gin.You really know how to
empty your bowels. With Ed Gin, it was a really big shit, with me it is just
little shits. Make up your mind, are you a little shitter or a big shitter?

Edward Dolan

Sep 9, 2010, 10:02:13 PM9/9/10

On Sep 8, 8:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
> Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
> of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have
> become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore.

For most of his life, Dolan has wrestled with reality until delusion
eventually triumphed!. Ed often boasts about the sum total of his
posts as though the value of his contribution can be measured by the
quantity rather that the quality of his posts ... the number that
actually leave a lasting impression, but I'm struggling to recall
any. When will Dolan have an epiphany and suddenly come to the
realization that this archived legacy that will survive him is nothing
to be proud of?

"My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have

become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore." - Ed Dolan

JimmyMac

Sep 10, 2010, 12:42:49 AM9/10/10
On Sep 9, 9:02 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 8, 8:19 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
> > Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
> > of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have
> > become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore.
>
> For most of his life, Dolan has wrestled with reality until delusion
> eventually triumphed!.  Ed often boasts about the sum total of his
> posts as though the value of his contribution can be measured by the
> quantity rather that the quality of his posts ... the number that
> actually leave a lasting impression, but I'm struggling to recall
> any.  When will Dolan have an epiphany and suddenly come to the
> realization that this archived legacy that will survive him is nothing
> to be proud of?
>
> "My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
> Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
> of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have
> become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore." - Ed Dolan

Once again unable to move the discussion forward, something Dolan
accuses others of, Ed again resorts to repetitious copy and paste.
The cerebrally impotent HEAD swollen HEAD Dolan contributes nothing
that he hasn't already written countless times before. Not a single,
original, creative thought ever oozes forth from his atrophied gray
matter. Regurgitation of time-worm, truculent gibberish is the best
effort that this doddering old dolt can muster. So feeble minded is
the blustering, decrepit fool that he fails to even recognize that
there is no compelling reason for recycling his repetitious, vapid,
loquacious drivel. This puerile geriatric's worthless, rehashed
nonsense is a callous waste of Internet bandwidth, server CPU cycles
and archival disk storage. Fortunately, once he has departed, Ed
Dolan's monotonous, excursive, rancorous, scatological harangues will
be relegated to the status of cyber-coprolite.

JimmyMac

Sep 10, 2010, 12:45:59 AM9/10/10
On Sep 9, 8:53 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 8, 8:28 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > With you it is only one on one and limited to just a single thread at a
> > time. With TM it will be more interesting since he is shitting all over
> > everything.
> > [...]
> >> Then he should serve as your role model since you have been shitting
>
> all over Usenet newsgroups for years.
>
> But I never shitted like you shitted with Ed Gin.You really know how to
> empty your bowels. With Ed Gin, it was a really big shit, with me it is just
> little shits. Make up your mind, are you a little shitter or a big shitter?

Bullshitter that you are, your posts fall into the category of cyber-
coprolite.

Edward Dolan

Sep 11, 2010, 2:15:46 AM9/11/10

On Sep 9, 9:02 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> "My Greatness will live on after I have departed this vale of tears. Such
> Greatness as mine only comes along every hundred years or so. My thousands
> of posts to Usenet will be studied by generations yet unborn. Yea, I have

> become immortal like the gods of Grecian lore." - Ed Dolan

>> Once again unable to move the discussion forward, something Dolan
accuses others of, Ed again resorts to repetitious copy and paste.
The cerebrally impotent HEAD swollen HEAD Dolan contributes nothing
that he hasn't already written countless times before. Not a single,
original, creative thought ever oozes forth from his atrophied gray
matter. Regurgitation of time-worm, truculent gibberish is the best
effort that this doddering old dolt can muster. So feeble minded is
the blustering, decrepit fool that he fails to even recognize that
there is no compelling reason for recycling his repetitious, vapid,
loquacious drivel. This puerile geriatric's worthless, rehashed
nonsense is a callous waste of Internet bandwidth, server CPU cycles
and archival disk storage. Fortunately, once he has departed, Ed
Dolan's monotonous, excursive, rancorous, scatological harangues will
be relegated to the status of cyber-coprolite.

Jim McNamara not only has diarrhea of the mouth, but also diarrhea of the
brain. So much verbiage, all to no effect! Let this be a lesson to us all
... piling up words to no effect is the hallmark of an idiot. It is almost
on the level of TM.

JimmyMac

Sep 12, 2010, 8:11:01 AM9/12/10
On Sep 11, 1:15 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Gee I must have struck a nerve here. So, how did Dolan respond?
Well, in the usual customary manner. In other words, another
diversionary, lack of response that does not move the discussion
forward, but I have come to expect nothing more from Dolan since he is
incapable of much more, and he labels me an idiot? The conundrum
continues!

Edward Dolan

Sep 12, 2010, 5:46:32 PM9/12/10

On Sep 11, 1:15 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Jim McNamara not only has diarrhea of the mouth, but also diarrhea of the
> brain. So much verbiage, all to no effect! Let this be a lesson to us all
> ... piling up words to no effect is the hallmark of an idiot. It is almost
> on the level of TM.

>> Gee I must have struck a nerve here. So, how did Dolan respond?

Well, in the usual customary manner. In other words, another
diversionary, lack of response that does not move the discussion
forward, but I have come to expect nothing more from Dolan since he is
incapable of much more, and he labels me an idiot? The conundrum
continues!

I urge you to engage TM on whatever issues you want. He is on your level and
the two of you should make beautiful music together. I will not interfere
and will merely sit back and have a good laugh at your expense.

JimmyMac

Sep 13, 2010, 8:54:47 AM9/13/10
On Sep 12, 4:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 11, 1:15 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Jim McNamara not only has diarrhea of the mouth, but also diarrhea of the
> > brain. So much verbiage, all to no effect! Let this be a lesson to us all
> > ... piling up words to no effect is the hallmark of an idiot. It is almost
> > on the level of TM.
> >> Gee I must have struck a nerve here.  So, how did Dolan respond?
>
> Well, in the usual customary manner.  In other words, another
> diversionary, lack of response that does not move the discussion
> forward, but I have come to expect nothing more from Dolan since he is
> incapable of much more, and he labels me an idiot?  The conundrum
> continues!
>
> I urge you to engage TM on whatever issues you want. He is on your level and
> the two of you should make beautiful music together. I will not interfere
> and will merely sit back and have a good laugh at your expense.

Diversion and your inability to move the discussion forward, duly
noted. Once again you have proven yourself to be as perceptive as
the average tree stump. I urge you to refrain from urging me to
engage TM. Several times, I have emphatically stated that I have
absolutely no compulsion whatsoever to engage TM and I would not have
to repeat this if it were not for your repetitive, regurgitated
request to do that which I have no intention to do. Allow me to dumb
this down in a single monosyllabic word that hopefully will not exceed
your poor powers of perception ... NO!!! Got it now ...
dunderhead??? I think we're done here.

Edward Dolan

Sep 13, 2010, 9:21:37 AM9/13/10

On Sep 12, 4:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> I urge you to engage TM on whatever issues you want. He is on your level
> and
> the two of you should make beautiful music together. I will not interfere
> and will merely sit back and have a good laugh at your expense.

>> Diversion and your inability to move the discussion forward, duly
noted. Once again you have proven yourself to be as perceptive as
the average tree stump. I urge you to refrain from urging me to
engage TM. Several times, I have emphatically stated that I have
absolutely no compulsion whatsoever to engage TM and I would not have
to repeat this if it were not for your repetitive, regurgitated
request to do that which I have no intention to do. Allow me to dumb
this down in a single monosyllabic word that hopefully will not exceed
your poor powers of perception ... NO!!! Got it now ...
dunderhead??? I think we're done here.

Nope, you compared me to TM. I urge you to find out for yourself how we
differ. Before you are done with TM, you will be wishing for the return of
the two Eds (Ed Gin and Ed Dolan)!

JimmyMac

Sep 16, 2010, 10:32:45 AM9/16/10
On Sep 13, 8:21 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 12, 4:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I urge you to engage TM on whatever issues you want. He is on your level
> > and
> > the two of you should make beautiful music together. I will not interfere
> > and will merely sit back and have a good laugh at your expense.
> >> Diversion and your inability to move the discussion forward, duly
>
> noted.   Once again you have proven yourself to be as perceptive as
> the average tree stump.  I urge you  to refrain from urging me to
> engage TM.  Several times, I have emphatically stated that I have
> absolutely no compulsion whatsoever to engage TM and I would not have
> to repeat this if it were not for your repetitive, regurgitated
> request to do that which I have no intention to do.  Allow me to dumb
> this down in a single monosyllabic word that hopefully will not exceed
> your poor powers of perception ... NO!!!  Got it now ...
> dunderhead???  I think we're done here.
>
> Nope, you compared me to TM. I urge you to find out for yourself how we
> differ. Before you are done with TM, you will be wishing for the return of
> the two Eds (Ed Gin and Ed Dolan)!

AND, I urge you to refrain from urging, I can only wish for the
return of Ed Dolan if he were to make good his often made, but and
always broken promise to leave for good. If Ed Dolan were to leave,
I'd never wish him to return. Don't believe me Ed? Try me.

Message has been deleted

JimmyMac

Sep 17, 2010, 1:07:03 PM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 1:32 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 13, 8:21 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > Nope, you compared me to TM. I urge you to find out for yourself how we
> > differ. Before you are done with TM, you will be wishing for the return of
> > the two Eds (Ed Gin and Ed Dolan)!
> >> AND, I urge you to refrain from urging,  I can only wish for the
>
> return of Ed Dolan if he were to make good his often made, but  and
> always broken promise to leave for good.  If Ed Dolan were to leave,
> I'd never wish him to return.  Don't believe me Ed?  Try me.
>
> "Nope, you compared me to TM. I urge you to find out for yourself how we
> differ. Before you are done with TM, you will be wishing for the return of
> the two Eds (Ed Gin and Ed Dolan)!" - Ed Dolan

Diversion duly noted. Copy and paste repetition is a sign of laziness
and lack of intelligence. You deliberately have avoided advancing the
discussion ... something you accuse others of but something of which
you are a master. Oh, and yes ... I did compare you to TM and
apparently that disturbed you greatly, I said that in some ways you
were similar and indicated in which way. I also indicated that in
other ways, you were distinctly different, a credit to TM. I see no
need to insult the guy by saying he is like you in every respect.
Thankfully he is not. Since you have made it painfully obvious that
you have nothing left to offer in the way of discussion, I think we
are done here.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 4:57:59 AM9/18/10
"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

We are only done when I say we are done.

Copy and paste works with you better than most because all you know how to
do is plow the same old ground. That is all you ever did with Ed Gin too. If
and when you want to move on, you will find me receptive.

JimmyMac

Sep 18, 2010, 8:31:28 AM9/18/10

Objectivity has nver been your strong suit. You have been plowing the
same old ground, year after year and as usual accuse me of doing
precisely what you do, once again illustrating at work the coping (ego
defense) mechanism ... PROJECTION. You rarely move a conversation
forward and accuse others of being at fault for not doing so. I refer
you to what I said above concerning PROJECTION. "Receptive" and you
should never be used in the same sentence.

One real significant difference between you and I is obvious. I
engage people in dialogue, whereas you engage people in monologue. I
"talk" TO people, whereas you "talk" AT people. I convey,
whereas you lecture. I communicate, whereas you pontificate. I
accept the notion that some will listen and take things on board and
some will not, whereas you do not. You demand that everyone listen
and take things on board, with no exception. I accept the possibility
of a difference of opinion, whereas you do not. You are a man in need
of an attitude adjustment. It is always all about you and the hell
with everyone else. This is not a character trait so much as a
character flaw. A reasonable man adapts himself to the world whereas
an unreasonable man attempts to adapt the world to himself. You are
most certainly the latter.

As concerns being done with this "discussion", you can neither dictate
the terms of engagement nor its conclusion. If I decide I am done,
what you have to say in this regard is of no particular consequence.
In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
none too subtle meaning.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 9:03:08 AM9/18/10

"JimmyMac" <jimmy...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Sep 18, 3:57 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Copy and paste works with you better than most because all you know how to
> do is plow the same old ground. That is all you ever did with Ed Gin too.
> If
> and when you want to move on, you will find me receptive.

>> Objectivity has nver been your strong suit. You have been plowing the
same old ground, year after year and as usual accuse me of doing
precisely what you do, once again illustrating at work the coping (ego
defense) mechanism ... PROJECTION. You rarely move a conversation
forward and accuse others of being at fault for not doing so. I refer
you to what I said above concerning PROJECTION. "Receptive" and you
should never be used in the same sentence.

We are in a contest to see who can be the most stubborn. Since I have got
you down for a stalker, you will never win this contest because I regard
stalkers on the level of trolls and spammers. I do not know how anyone ever
sinks that low. You should take a cue from Tom Sherman. We have had quite a
few severe disagreements, yet I do not stalk him and he does not stalk me.
Try to grow up if that is possible.

>> One real significant difference between you and I [me] is obvious. I

engage people in dialogue, whereas you engage people in monologue. I
"talk" TO people, whereas you "talk" AT people. I convey,
whereas you lecture. I communicate, whereas you pontificate.

I will talk to people who talk back, but I will not talk to a stalker like
you. You are a disgrace to Usenet. I am not interested in anyone ever to
stalk. I just tell them to go fuck themselves and that is the end of it for
me. That is what you should have done to Ed Gin as I advised, but you had
not the wit nor wisdom to appreciate my advice. Moreover, you did not even
want to listen to what I had to say about the matter. Talk about closed
minds! You are the world's worst communicator.

>> I accept the notion that some will listen and take things on board and
some will not, whereas you do not. You demand that everyone listen
and take things on board, with no exception. I accept the possibility
of a difference of opinion, whereas you do not.

I will admit I do not have much patience with those who hold wrongheaded
opinions. Tom Sherman learned this to his sorrow.

>> You are a man in need
of an attitude adjustment. It is always all about you and the hell
with everyone else. This is not a character trait so much as a
character flaw. A reasonable man adapts himself to the world whereas
an unreasonable man attempts to adapt the world to himself. You are
most certainly the latter.

I see where others are coming from. Unlike you, I do not care about being
agreed with or disagreed with. I am my own man and I could care less about
what others think. However, I am subject to persuasion by superior argument,
but I have yet to find it on Usenet.

>> As concerns being done with this "discussion", you can neither dictate
the terms of engagement nor its conclusion. If I decide I am done,
what you have to say in this regard is of no particular consequence.
In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
none too subtle meaning.

You can stop stalking me any time you want and I assure you no one else on
these newsgroups will ever miss you. Unlike you, I find plenty of others to
engage in interesting discussions.

Tom Sherman °_°

Sep 18, 2010, 9:03:21 AM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 7:31 AM, JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
> [...]

> In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
> none too subtle meaning.

See <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw>.

NB: Contains rude language.

Edward Dolan

Sep 18, 2010, 9:20:15 AM9/18/10

> On 9/18/2010 7:31 AM, JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
>> [...]
>> In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
>> none too subtle meaning.
>>
> See <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw>.
>
> NB: Contains rude language.

Low class Irish culture is the worst in the world and Irish drinking songs
are the pits. I am lace curtain Irish and want nothing to do with the dregs
of that abominable culture. Like James Joyce, anyone of intelligence could
not get out of Ireland fast enough.

The popular Irish song and dance that is imported to this country is a
disgrace. I literally run from it as I would the Devil. Sometimes I am
embarrassed to be of Irish ancestry.

JimmyMac

Sep 19, 2010, 12:34:27 PM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 8:20 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "Tom Sherman °_°" <twshermanREM...@THISsouthslope.net> wrote in messagenews:i72dao$h9l$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> > On 9/18/2010 7:31 AM, JimmyMac aka Jim McNamara wrote:
> >> [...]
> >> In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
> >> none too subtle meaning.
>
> > See <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw>.
>
> > NB: Contains rude language.
>
> Low class Irish culture is the worst in the world and Irish drinking songs
> are the pits. I am lace curtain Irish and want nothing to do with the dregs
> of that abominable culture. Like James Joyce, anyone of intelligence could
> not get out of Ireland fast enough.
>
> The popular Irish song and dance that is imported to this country is a
> disgrace. I literally run from it as I would the Devil. Sometimes I am
> embarrassed to be of Irish ancestry.

Ed is referring to shanty Irish, but he is beneath that being pig-shit
Irish. I too am ashamed that Dolan is of Irish ancestry.

JimmyMac

Sep 19, 2010, 1:04:44 PM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 8:03 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 18, 3:57 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Copy and paste works with you better than most because all you know how to
> > do is plow the same old ground. That is all you ever did with Ed Gin too.
> > If
> > and when you want to move on, you will find me receptive.
> >> Objectivity has never been your strong suit.  You have been plowing the

> same old ground, year after year and as usual accuse me of doing
> precisely what you do, once again illustrating at work the coping (ego
> defense) mechanism ... PROJECTION.  You rarely move a conversation
> forward and accuse others of being at fault for not doing so.  I refer
> you to what I said above concerning PROJECTION.  "Receptive" and you
> should never be used in the same sentence.
>
> We are in a contest to see who can be the most stubborn.

Only from your perspective, but being the most inflexible and stubborn
person I have ever encountered and since this is your claim to fame
and a self-image that oddly enough matters to you, I am willing to
concede this your imaginary contest.

> Since I have got
> you down for a stalker, you will never win this contest because I regard
> stalkers on the level of trolls and spammers.

A conclusion that does not logically follow from the premise (logical
fallacy ... Non Sequitor)

So then, you have place your hat in the ring then, since you for sure
are a TROLL

> I do not know how anyone ever
> sinks that low.

I'd suggest you stand in front of a mirror.

> You should take a cue from Tom Sherman. We have had quite a
> few severe disagreements, yet I do not stalk him and he does not stalk me.
> Try to grow up if that is possible.

In your own words ... "I will admit I think I was stalking Tom Sherman
at one time briefly."

> >> One real significant difference between you and I [me] is obvious.  I
>
> engage people in dialogue, whereas you engage people in monologue.  I
> "talk"  TO  people, whereas you "talk"  AT  people.   I convey,
> whereas you lecture.  I communicate, whereas you pontificate.
>
> I will talk to people who talk back,

You do no tollerate back talk

> but I will not talk to a stalker like you.

AND, you are doing what then exactly?

> You are a disgrace to Usenet. I am not interested in anyone ever to
> stalk.

Then why not ignore me?

> I just tell them to go fuck themselves and that is the end of it for
> me. That is what you should have done to Ed Gin as I advised, but you had
> not the wit nor wisdom to appreciate my advice. Moreover, you did not even
> want to listen to what I had to say about the matter. Talk about closed
> minds! You are the world's worst communicator.

TYPICAL, more regurgitated,repetitious gibberish introduce and
discussed countless time before. Won't go down that road again with
you since is you who are close minded.

> >> I accept the notion that some will listen and take things on board and
>
> some will not, whereas you do not.  You demand that everyone listen
> and take things on board, with no exception.  I accept the possibility
> of a difference of opinion, whereas you do not.
>
> I will admit I do not have much patience with those who hold wrongheaded
> opinions. Tom Sherman learned this to his sorrow.

Everyone who disagrees with you are labeled wrongheaded. You are
intolerant of a dissenting opinion.

> >> You are a man in need
>
> of an attitude adjustment.  It is always all about you and the hell
> with everyone else.  This is not a character trait so much as a
> character flaw.  A reasonable man adapts himself to the world whereas
> an unreasonable man attempts to adapt the world to himself.  You are
> most certainly the latter.
>
> I see where others are coming from. Unlike you, I do not care about being
> agreed with or disagreed with. I am my own man and I could care less about
> what others think. However, I am subject to persuasion by superior argument,
> but I have yet to find it on Usenet.

TRANSLATION: I really care about being agreed with or I would not
argue so much. I cannot be pesuaded by a superior argument because
there is no such thing. I am superior to all and never wrong. Am I
obnoxious or what???

> >> As concerns being done with this "discussion", you can neither dictate
>
> the terms of engagement nor its conclusion.  If I decide I am done,
> what you have to say in this regard is of no particular consequence.
> In effect you've just been told to bugger off, in case you missed my
> none too subtle meaning.
>
> You can stop stalking me any time you want and I assure you no one else on
> these newsgroups will ever miss you. Unlike you, I find plenty of others to
> engage in interesting discussions.

I'm just telling you what others have told you over time. You weren't
missed any of the times you left, so why come back? Copy and paste is
not engaging others in discussion. You don't have discussions. You
proselytize. There is no give and take. With you, it is your way or
the highway. You are a bore!

Edward Dolan

Sep 19, 2010, 9:59:55 PM9/19/10

On Sep 18, 8:03 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> but I will not talk to a stalker like you.

>> AND, you are doing what then exactly?

What I am doing, exactly, is dismissing you, but you are too self-absorbed
to know when you are not welcome.
[...]

> You can stop stalking me any time you want and I assure you no one else on
> these newsgroups will ever miss you. Unlike you, I find plenty of others
> engage in interesting discussions.

>> I'm just telling you what others have told you over time. You weren't
missed any of the times you left, so why come back? Copy and paste is
not engaging others in discussion. You don't have discussions. You
proselytize. There is no give and take. With you, it is your way or
the highway. You are a bore!

All you will ever get from me is more of the same. Don't like it? Then
leave!

Edward Dolan

Sep 19, 2010, 10:05:38 PM9/19/10

On Sep 18, 8:20 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Low class Irish culture is the worst in the world and Irish drinking songs
> are the pits. I am lace curtain Irish and want nothing to do with the
> dregs
> of that abominable culture. Like James Joyce, anyone of intelligence could
> not get out of Ireland fast enough.
>
> The popular Irish song and dance that is imported to this country is a
> disgrace. I literally run from it as I would the Devil. Sometimes I am
> embarrassed to be of Irish ancestry.

>> Ed is referring to shanty Irish, but he is beneath that being pig-shit
Irish. I too am ashamed that Dolan is of Irish ancestry.

McNamara is not really Irish at all. He is a dumb Pole. Chicago is well
known as being a safe harbor for dumb Poles. His wife is most likely a dumb
Pole too.

JimmyMac

Sep 21, 2010, 12:43:06 PM9/21/10
On Sep 19, 8:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 18, 8:03 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > but I will not talk to a stalker like you.
> >> AND, you are doing what then exactly?
>
> What I am doing, exactly, is dismissing you, but you are too self-absorbed
> to know when you are not welcome.

So then you are talking to me and continue to do so.

> [...]
>
> > You can stop stalking me any time you want and I assure you no one else on
> > these newsgroups will ever miss you. Unlike you, I find plenty of others
> > engage in interesting discussions.
> >> I'm just telling you what others have told you over time.  You weren't
>
> missed any of the times you left, so why come back?  Copy and paste is
> not engaging others in discussion.  You don't have discussions.  You
> proselytize.  There is no give and take.  With you, it is your way or
> the highway.  You are a bore!
>
> All you will ever get from me is more of the same. Don't like it? Then
> leave!

I don't expect anything else from you since you are incapable of
anything better. It really has to suck to be you. What a loser.

JimmyMac

Sep 21, 2010, 12:50:43 PM9/21/10
On Sep 19, 9:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "JimmyMac" <jimmyma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Sep 18, 8:20 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > Low class Irish culture is the worst in the world and Irish drinking songs
> > are the pits. I am lace curtain Irish and want nothing to do with the
> > dregs
> > of that abominable culture. Like James Joyce, anyone of intelligence could
> > not get out of Ireland fast enough.
>
> > The popular Irish song and dance that is imported to this country is a
> > disgrace. I literally run from it as I would the Devil. Sometimes I am
> > embarrassed to be of Irish ancestry.
> >> Ed is referring to shanty Irish, but he is beneath that being pig-shit
>
> Irish.  I too am ashamed that Dolan is of Irish ancestry.
>
> McNamara is not really Irish at all. He is a dumb Pole. Chicago is well
> known as being a safe harbor for dumb Poles. His wife is most likely a dumb
> Pole too.

Yep McNamara is definitely a Polish name ... NOT! truth be told, I am
Irish, English and Polish, but this is little to do about nothing?
There is no significant correlation between ethnicity and
intelligence. Intelligence is not ethnically linked, but I would
expect nothing less preposterous from the Minnesota loon. I wonder
when Dolan is going to do something about his mental illness.

Edward Dolan

Sep 22, 2010, 1:09:38 AM9/22/10

On Sep 19, 8:59 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> > but I will not talk to a stalker like you.
> >> AND, you are doing what then exactly?
>
> What I am doing, exactly, is dismissing you, but you are too self-absorbed
> to know when you are not welcome.

I stopped talking to you some years ago, but you are too stupid to realize
it.
[...]

Edward Dolan

Sep 22, 2010, 1:18:50 AM9/22/10

On Sep 19, 9:05 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> McNamara is not really Irish at all. He is a dumb Pole. Chicago is well
> known as being a safe harbor for dumb Poles. His wife is most likely a
> dumb
> Pole too.

>> Yep McNamara is definitely a Polish name ... NOT! truth be told, I am
Irish, English and Polish, but this is little to do about nothing?

I suspect McNamara was not your father. Some dumb Pole got to your mother
while he was not looking. In short, you are a bastard and a son of a bitch.

>> There is no significant correlation between ethnicity and
intelligence. Intelligence is not ethnically linked, but I would
expect nothing less preposterous from the Minnesota loon. I wonder
when Dolan is going to do something about his mental illness.

"I suspect McNamara was not your biological father. Some dumb Pole got to
your mother while he was not looking. In short, you are a bastard and a son
of a bitch." - Ed Dolan

It is loading more messages.