La Dona Watch, Best Wristwatch

bagsb...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2009, 2:30:08 AM1/16/09
La Dona Watch, Best Wristwatch
Best Watches World: http://www.watches-world.net/
Cartier Watches World: http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier.html
Cartier La Dona Watch : http://www.watches-world.net/La_Dona.html

The Cartier name conjures up images of aspiration, wealth, royalty and
the finest of jewelry manufacturing. Cartier's wristwatches are no
exception. The Tank and Pasha are instantly recognizable the world
over. The Cartier dynasty has its beginnings in 1847, in Paris, by
Louis-Francois Cartier. Soon thereafter, Cartier was supplying the
royal French court. In 1874 Louis-Francois's son Alfred took the
reigns and helped to expand the venerable jeweler, adding watches to
the distinguished catalog of finery. In 1899, the third generation
Cartier, Louis, joined the enterprise. Cartier formed a joint venture
with Edward Jaeger - the Jaeger in Jaeger-LeCoultre - to produce
movements for Cartier. In addition, Cartier used the movements of
other esteemed watch manufacturers including Vacheron Constantin,
Audemars-Piguet, and Movado. Cartier continues to produce innovative
and stylistic watches and enjoys great popularity around the world.

Cartier La Dona All Hot Luxury Wristwatch World :

Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch W640040I :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-544.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch WE60020H :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-552.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch WE600151 :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-541.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch W6400456 :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-533.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch WE60019G :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-549.html
Cartier La Dona Small Ladies Watch W640030I :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-536.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch WE60050I :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-551.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch W640010H :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-543.html
Cartier La Dona Small Ladies Watch W640020H :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-535.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch W6400156 :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-532.html
Cartier La Dona Midsize Ladies Watch W660022I :
http://www.watches-world.net/Cartier-522.html