Re: First Comes Christianity, Then Comes Obesity?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 21, 2010, 3:37:20 PM10/21/10

Christianity may not accept gays, but they welcome obesity.

Their attitude toward this disease is exemplary good, and it's the
only area I know of where they are an example.

"Not just revolution... BANANA REVOLUTION"

BURN THE CALORIES OR DIE!

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Edward Dolan

Oct 21, 2010, 5:39:20 PM10/21/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Christianity may not accept gays, but they welcome obesity.
>
> Their attitude toward this disease is exemplary good, and it's the
> only area I know of where they are an example.

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
fucking moron.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka