Egg substitute in baking

Lenona

Oct 15, 2023, 2:42:34 PM10/15/23
Here's how to save well over half what you would likely have to pay for a dozen eggs (this only works for certain baked goods):

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.food.cooking/c/HUzAq7YWfSg

Dim Witte

Oct 17, 2023, 4:46:38 AM10/17/23
On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 10:42:34 AM UTC-8, Lenona wrote:
> Here's how to save well over half what you would likely have to pay for a dozen eggs (this only works for certain baked goods):
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.food.cooking/c/HUzAq7YWfSg

Eggs are best, have lots of vitamins and minerals, are very cheap and avilable, easy to clean up, lots of varieties, long-time refrigerator storage, and quickly fix in so many tasty ways: hard boiled, soft boiled, 2-minute, egg salads, scrambled, egg sandwitches, bacon/ham and eggs, filling for tortillas, deviled, fried, microwaved, over-easy, mixed with favorite spices, etc..

Raising chickens is a good way to survive on a subsistence life style. Chicken should be the national bird in the U.S..

Lenona

Oct 18, 2023, 4:42:14 PM10/18/23
Um, I was talking about BAKED goods - with flour.

Not egg-only dishes.