"CRICKET CELLULAR" [www.mycricket.com] : DON'T Get Sucked Into This BAD, AWFUL Company! Check Out Consumer Complaints!

Rachel Uchitel

Dec 12, 2009, 4:30:09 PM12/12/09
These charlatans are not even listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
of Washington, DC & Eastern PA!

And although Cricket has shops in the D.C. area, they have listed
neither telephone numbers in the phone directories or ads in the
yellow pages. Additionally, their brochures contain no accessible
phone numbers, nor do they hand out business cards!

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/cricket-wireless-a944.html

http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/1

http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/2

http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/3

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mycricket-c15883.html

------ BEWARE THE CRICKET ! ------

http://www.mycricket.com/?CMP=KNC-Google08&gclid=CJHqlcfn0Z4CFchn5QodiBVArg

http://www.cricketwebspecials.com/?imm_cid=08-0C&imm_mid=0102&showSpecials=true&imm_kwd=cricket%20comA

Suppurating Tool

Dec 12, 2009, 4:50:36 PM12/12/09
Whew!

Thanks Rach!

My wife was about to sign up for Cricket when we saw your warning.

We're saved!

InfoSeeker

Dec 13, 2009, 4:03:01 PM12/13/09

Do you often reply to your own posts while trying (unsuccessfully)
to look like a different poster?

Martin Finn

Dec 14, 2009, 2:45:12 PM12/14/09
On Dec 12, 3:30 pm, Rachel Uchitel <lilhor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> These charlatans are not even listed with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
> of Washington, DC & Eastern PA!
>
> And although Cricket has shops in the D.C. area, they have listed
> neither telephone numbers in the phone directories or ads in the
> yellow pages.  Additionally, their brochures contain no accessible
> phone numbers, nor do they hand out business cards!
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/cricket-wireless-a944.html
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/1
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/2
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/byurl/mycricket.com/page/3
>
> http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mycricket-c15883.html
>
> ------  BEWARE THE CRICKET ! ------
>
> http://www.mycricket.com/?CMP=KNC-Google08&gclid=CJHqlcfn0Z4CFchn5Qod...
>
> http://www.cricketwebspecials.com/?imm_cid=08-0C&imm_mid=0102&showSpe...

Hi There,

My name is Marty and I work on behalf of Cricket Wireless and wanted
to clarify one of the comments made here.

Cricket does advertise in the online yellow pages. We do not advertise
in the print version, as it is incredibly expensive and we work hard
to keep our costs to a minimum so we can pass the savings to our
customers.

Our store phone numbers are publicly listed and you can call anytime
to speak with a specific rep who has assisted you or one you'd like to
work with.

If you have a specific question re: Cricket's services and offerings
I'd be happy to help you through this forum as well so please let me
know.

Hope this helps and thank you,
Marty