Why is God such a teaser?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 2, 2010, 10:54:17 AM11/2/10
(This post is supposed to make you happy. Sorry, Ed. Happy happy, joy
joy)

You know, I hate teasers, women teasers or religious teasers. I want
the goods, and I want them now.

This is the definition of WOMEN TEASERS:

"A woman teaser is one that is emotionally empty inside. They flirt
with men to get some kind of approval, that they can't get from
themselves."

It ain't nice, you know. I even I have a t-shirt that says, "DO NOT
TEASE THE MONKEY!" that says it all.

God is a different animal altogether though: He promises you Paradise
in the "afterlife," when you are dead! Isn't that teasing?

They are constantly playing with the mind of the monkey, teasing the
monkey and that could have grave consequences... The monkey may start
throwing shit without warning!

http://www.zazzle.com/dont_tease_the_monkey_tshirt-235055204051654433

Anyway here are some nice teasers dancing for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTnojPhLbXY&feature=related

Edward Dolan

Nov 3, 2010, 12:20:50 AM11/3/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> (This post is supposed to make you happy. Sorry, Ed. Happy happy, joy
> joy)
>
> You know, I hate teasers, women teasers or religious teasers. I want
> the goods, and I want them now.
>
> This is the definition of WOMEN TEASERS:
>
> "A woman teaser is one that is emotionally empty inside. They flirt
> with men to get some kind of approval, that they can't get from
> themselves."
>
> It ain't nice, you know. I even I have a t-shirt that says, "DO NOT
> TEASE THE MONKEY!" that says it all.
>
> God is a different animal altogether though: He promises you Paradise
> in the "afterlife," when you are dead! Isn't that teasing?
>
> They are constantly playing with the mind of the monkey, teasing the
> monkey and that could have grave consequences... The monkey may start
> throwing shit without warning!

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 4, 2010, 10:02:25 AM11/4/10
(Let's save this post for sexy stuff)

On Nov 3, 9:42 pm, haiku jones <575jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Into paradise? Poor sod. What was _his_ crime.
> > The fallen angel that told God he was his equal.
>
> Ah. So God, with His perfect foresight, banished
> Satan from Heaven and then carefully sent him to
> the place where He could do the most damage.
>
> What WAS He thinking?
>
> `course, that's all non-Scriptural in the first place.
> The snake was not Satan -- the serpent is a
> common feature of early Middle Eastern legends,
> where it is both wise and a bit of a trickster.
> Nowhere in Genesis does it say that the
> serpent was Satan. No more than it says
> that Eve ate an apple, though any number
> of Christians think that too.
>
> If the serpent wasn't really a snake, but
> actually Satan in a snake suit, then it's
> a bit odd that nowhere subsequently in the Bible is
> Satan shown crawling on his belly and eating dust.

The snake crawled up to Eve and said, "Eat this banana!"

"In the Middle Ages, the banana was thought to be the forbidden fruit
of paradise by both Moslems and Christians."

"the woman saw that it was good to eat, the fruit of this tree! how
good it was to behold ! it seized one with the desire to act with
sagacity!... she thus took a fruit and ate of it ; she also gave some
to her husband close by and he ate... So their eyes were opened and
they became aware of their nudity : they bent leaves of the fig tree
to be make loincloths..."

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/martine.morenon/modesty5.htm

Edward Dolan

Nov 4, 2010, 7:07:07 PM11/4/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
[...]

> The snake crawled up to Eve and said, "Eat this banana!"
>
> "In the Middle Ages, the banana was thought to be the forbidden fruit
> of paradise by both Moslems and Christians."
>
> "the woman saw that it was good to eat, the fruit of this tree! how
> good it was to behold ! it seized one with the desire to act with
> sagacity!... she thus took a fruit and ate of it ; she also gave some
> to her husband close by and he ate... So their eyes were opened and
> they became aware of their nudity : they bent leaves of the fig tree
> to be make loincloths..."

You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

Fucking Regards,