I need you opinion; help me finish my dissertation

jean....@verizon.net

Nov 17, 2009, 10:13:50 PM11/17/09
If you could take 10 minutes from your busy schedule to complete my
survey it will help me finish my research. Your opinon and your
knowledge are important.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=LNEDH_baa961d3

Many thanks in advance.

Nov 17, 2009, 11:01:39 PM11/17/09

<jean....@verizon.net> wrote in message

> If you could take 10 minutes from your busy schedule to complete my
> survey it will help me finish my research. Your opinon and your
> knowledge are important.

Wow! A typo in the subject and another in the two-sentence body. Hope you
didn't pay much for your doctoral coursework. I seriously doubt your
dissertation defense will go well.

Ken

Nov 20, 2009, 10:22:34 PM11/20/09

I was taking your survey, then stopped. Question 9 makes no sense.