Unemployment hits 10.2% for October. What's behind that number?

Hiker

Nov 6, 2009, 9:37:35 AM11/6/09
Education is a buffer ino hard economic times.

http://www.theupperdeck.com/?p=129

lorad

Nov 6, 2009, 9:43:36 AM11/6/09

Getting rid of 20-30 million illegal job stealing aliens would help
too.

Straightarrow

Nov 6, 2009, 11:30:33 AM11/6/09

The Messiah and "Blinky"Pelosi are working on a plan to "fix" that
problem as we speak. They'll make them all American citizens. Prollum
solved !!

Alex Clayton

Nov 6, 2009, 12:42:05 PM11/6/09
"lorad" <lora...@cs.com> wrote in message

Oh come on. Everyone knows they are only doing the jobs no American will
take. Who the hell is going to pick the fruit and pack the meat for the food
stamp people to buy at the store if they run off all the "help".
--
How's all that "hope and change" working out for you so far?

Straightarrow

Nov 6, 2009, 2:06:54 PM11/6/09
On Nov 6, 11:42 am, "Alex Clayton" <alexx1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "lorad" <lorad...@cs.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 6, 6:37 am, "Hiker" <hi...@not4mail.org> wrote:
>
> > Education is a buffer ino hard economic times.
>
> >http://www.theupperdeck.com/?p=129
>
> > --
>
> >Getting rid of 20-30 million illegal job stealing aliens would help
> >too.
>
> Oh come on. Everyone knows they are only doing the jobs no American will
> take. Who the hell is going to pick the fruit and pack the meat for the food
> stamp people to buy at the store if they run off all the "help".
> --

Yeah,no shit. For example a crew is laying new sewer pipe under the
road close to where I live. I suppose they can't find an American
citizen that'll operate a bulldozer,front end loader,trackhoe or dump
truck.

RickMerrill

Nov 7, 2009, 2:34:51 PM11/7/09

Picking strawberries for 12 hrs in the sun, miles from a mall, is not a
dream of most citizens.

Did you know that the people who are most OutRaged against the illegals
are the legal immigrants?

They interviewed one little-old-lady,"Do you approve of illegal
immigrants?" She: "They're ok as long as they don't break the law."

Actually, I think that is most peoples feelings.