This is the first revolution to be tested on animals

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 3, 2010, 10:39:40 AM11/3/10
On Nov 2, 3:31 pm, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 06:09:35 -0700, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> Free Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > God made the mice to be gray and predatory and we humans, through
> > smart breeding (as opposed to intelligent design), have created lovely
> > colorful creatures. The same thing can be said about the common
> > computer mouse where it's now cordless. Human ingenuity!
>
> > One question though: Would you let a mouse run over your keyboard?
>
> No. The rule at my house is that they have to jump over it.

It's funny, you know, how we have tamed nature, and even trained
animals, and we are still unable to make many humans think.

The 80% of Americans who still claim to believe in God give us food
for thought. How can we ever prove to them we have a better way if
they don't think and keep switching from Republican to Democrat and
vice versa?

Enter the revolution with the animals to prove it right. First of all,
most of the new medications are tested on animals before approved for
human consumption, which must mean something. Secondly, animals are --
unlike many humans-- CURIOUS and willing to learn. Thirdly, they have
accepted me in my role of leader... Not that they have a choice, but
hey if they don't, I let them loose. I tell them, "Now you are FREE,
comprende?"

Naturally not all animals are ready for freedom and there are many FAT
CATS out there willing to make a picnic with them. What do we do,
restrain the animals or the fat cats? All those questions must be
answered before we proceed.

Hey, don't laugh yet, Mickey Mouse became an empire, at least in the
commercial sense. There are no commercial interests in a revolution,
though, or it would be fake. True, I sell t-shirts but I --being an
idealist-- don't worry much about promotion and people don't know.
Well, now you know. Hey, don't buy them. They still have a message as
powerful as a weapon... Weapons of Mass Distraction. They are funny
and spicy, you know.

But if they ever become a commercial success, I'll give 90% to the
starving kids in Africa, because, that's right, I can live with
peanuts.

NOTE: There's been no animal cruelty nor big animals in this study.

Edward Dolan

Nov 4, 2010, 4:05:37 AM11/4/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 4, 2010, 10:11:02 AM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 3:47 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:35 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits

> of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 2, 3:31 pm, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
>
> > <kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:

> > > No. The rule at my house is that they have to jump over it.
>
> > It's funny, you know, how we have tamed nature, and even trained
> > animals, and we are still unable to make many humans think.
>
> > The 80% of Americans who still claim to believe in God give us food
> > for thought. How can we ever prove to them we have a better way if
> > they don't think and keep switching from Republican to Democrat and
> > vice versa?
>
> > Enter therevolutionwith the animals to prove it right.Firstof all,

> > most of the new medications are tested on animals before approved for
> > human consumption, which must mean something. Secondly, animals are --
> > unlike many humans-- CURIOUS and willing to learn. Thirdly, they have
> > accepted me in my role of leader... Not that they have a choice, but
> > hey if they don't, I let them loose. I tell them, "Now you are FREE,
> > comprende?"
>
> > Naturally not all animals are ready for freedom and there are many FAT
> > CATS out there willing to make a picnic with them. What do we do,
> > restrain the animals or the fat cats? All those questions must be
> > answered before we proceed.
>
> > Hey, don't laugh yet, Mickey Mouse became an empire, at least in the
> > commercial sense. There are no commercial interests in arevolution,
> > though, or it would be fake. True, I sell t-shirts but I --being an
> > idealist-- don't worry much about promotion and people don't know.
> > Well, now you know. Hey, don't buy them. They still have a message as
> > powerful as a weapon... Weapons of Mass Distraction. They are funny
> > and spicy, you know.
>
> > But if they ever become a commercial success, I'll give 90% to the
> > starving kids in Africa, because, that's right, I can live with
> > peanuts.
>
> > NOTE: There's been no animal cruelty nor big animals in this study.

> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> nice try at a goof. You obviously have no educational background, no
> human resources. This is all you got....and hasn't a thing to do
> with anyone else on the planet. Couple of points for
> presentation....as though anything has anything to do with you.
> Nothing does.....but well done!! Sadly....you're way too all over
> the place. You can be a theist, atheist, and know and have
> everything. Your take on anything.....not so much.

I already said it. I got no human resources because 80% of Americans
got their mind busy reciting the Bible or minding their own brand of
democracy...

Animals though give you a view at ANIMAL INSTINCTS, before the
brainwashing.

> "God made the mice to be gray and predatory and we humans, through

> And off you go.....hasn't a thing to do with any human anywhere....so
> you. Can't you just do that, and shut up? Doubt it.....

Monkey gotta make noise, sorry. That's his best weapon.

You Christians must pay attention to the animal world.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 4, 2010, 12:35:51 PM11/4/10
On Nov 4, 3:47 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:35 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 2, 3:31 pm, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
>
> > <kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:

> > > No. The rule at my house is that they have to jump over it.
>
> > It's funny, you know, how we have tamed nature, and even trained
> > animals, and we are still unable to make many humans think.
>
> > The 80% of Americans who still claim to believe in God give us food
> > for thought. How can we ever prove to them we have a better way if
> > they don't think and keep switching from Republican to Democrat and
> > vice versa?
>
> > Enter the revolution with the animals to prove it right. First of all,
> "God made the mice to be gray and predatory and we humans, through

> And off you go.....hasn't a thing to do with any human anywhere....so
> you. Can't you just do that, and shut up? Doubt it.....

I think Christians got much in common with the hummingbird...

(I quote)

Lets look at it from a hummingbird's perspective. They like red and
are attracted to the color due to genetics and environmental
stimuli ... flowers. If your hummingbird feeder is
red... why do you need more?

Naturally occurring nectar is clear and odorless ( Hummingbirds are
not attracted by scent). So why buy these colored or scented mixes?

The red coloring (Red #40) has been banned in countries due to its
mutagenic properties ( can cause cancer). Why would you want to
introduce chemicals into the hummingbird's diet that are foreign to
their digestive system?"

http://ezinearticles.com/?Homemade-Hummingbird-Nectar&id=41179

***

Let me explain myself: Christians love plastic food (red #40), which
they feed to innocent children, plus the obvious fact that they vote
Republican (red) and follow a communist Utopia in Heaven.

But the Wisdom of the Jungle is infinite and I prepared the same
solution with brown sugar! It even came out reddish. That's what I
call human ingenuity, not stupidity.

Well, next time I'll go for more obvious connections with the Animal
Kingdom.