what gets better as it ages?

VFW

Jul 15, 2010, 7:32:40 PM7/15/10
Like firewood , as it dries it is better. You just have to set it out in
the sun and wait, I can do that.
And of course you're going to say that I get better with age.
Like a fine cheese.
what else improves with time?
--
Money! What a concept.

Jeff Thies

Jul 15, 2010, 8:27:57 PM7/15/10
VFW wrote:
> Like firewood , as it dries it is better. You just have to set it out in
> the sun and wait, I can do that.
> And of course you're going to say that I get better with age.
> Like a fine cheese.
> what else improves with time?

Wine, whiskey and many spirits. I had some 15 year old Heineken that had
sat in the basement. It had turned very dark, but it was a delight to drink.

Many woods develop color and character after decades. Many string
instruments improve vastly with old age.

Many building materials look better aged. Old brick has character.

Chiles and soups are often much better the second serving.

Many performers and people get better as they age. Experience and
knowledge.

Too many others for me to list as I feel like I'm getting old.

Jeff

Stan Horwitz

Jul 15, 2010, 10:37:40 PM7/15/10
In article <i1o92g$lii$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Jeff Thies <jeff_...@att.net> wrote:

Beef gets better with age, assuming it is aged properly.

Rod Speed

Jul 16, 2010, 3:05:15 PM7/16/10
VFW wrote:
> Like firewood , as it dries it is better. You just have to set it out
> in the sun and wait, I can do that.
> And of course you're going to say that I get better with age.
> Like a fine cheese.
> what else improves with time?

Beer, scotch, wine, fruit cakes, like xmas cakes.

Nick Naim

Jul 27, 2010, 2:33:35 AM7/27/10

"VFW" <geor...@toast.net> wrote in message

> Like firewood , as it dries it is better. You just have to set it out in
> the sun and wait, I can do that.
> And of course you're going to say that I get better with age.
> Like a fine cheese.
> what else improves with time?
As men get older they can just ...drop in.