Kiplinger: "The Cheapskate’s Guide to Retirement"

leno...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2020, 12:24:36 PM2/27/20
Most of this is stuff I wouldn't have bought in the first place, but that's true for everyone, of course.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-cheapskate-s-guide-to-retirement?utm_source=pocket-newtab

The Real Bev

Feb 27, 2020, 1:10:32 PM2/27/20
On 02/27/2020 09:24 AM, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Most of this is stuff I wouldn't have bought in the first place, but that's true for everyone, of course.
>
> https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-cheapskate-s-guide-to-retirement?utm_source=pocket-newtab

How can people go their entire lives without knowing this?

--
Cheers, Bev
I can picture a world without war, without hate. I can picture

The Real Bev

Feb 27, 2020, 1:11:14 PM2/27/20
Wait, the asshole DRIVES around looking for cheap gas? Beyond help...

leno...@yahoo.com

Feb 28, 2020, 11:21:45 AM2/28/20
On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 12:24:36 PM UTC-5, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Most of this is stuff I wouldn't have bought in the first place, but that's true for everyone, of course.

Oops - I meant NOT true for everyone!

Bob F

Feb 29, 2020, 8:20:54 PM2/29/20
On 2/27/2020 10:11 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Wait, the asshole DRIVES around looking for cheap gas?  Beyond help...

My thought exactly!